This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 89

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 89 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Waking up cuddled into one girl was pretty amazing. Waking up with two warm, naked bodies pressed into her? Zoey solidified her decision: her transmigration between worlds had some troubling aspects to it, but overall, she was definitely enjoying herself.

And there was another bit of good news, Zoey realized, luxuriating in the heat and soft curves of her girlfriend and teammate. By the tingling on the back of her neck, she’d leveled up. Unfortunately, Zoey remained incapable of discovering what that entailed. She needed to learn to read her ‘tabula anima’, as Rosalie had called it.

Then again, maybe not. She had Rosalie for that. Apparently, it wasn’t a trivial process to learn, and so Zoey would rather spend her time elsewhere.

Plus, Rosalie always blushed when she got to do it. It was apparently a deeply intimate act, and so, Zoey was happy to share that with her.

Soon enough, Rosalie stirred. At the shifting bodies, Delta did too, but she simply groaned and rolled over, annoyed. Zoey had discovered the fox-girl was very much not a morning person. That came in handy, right now. She enjoyed Delta’s presence, and would like her input on this upcoming conversation, but for now, she wanted to share it with Rosalie first.

Once Rosalie had fully woken—turning around to snuggle into Zoey while facing her—she broached the topic.

Like usual, Rosalie was incredulous at the speed Zoey’s advancement had come. Then, a moment later, having placed a finger to Zoey’s forehead and sent that strange ‘request’, became even more so.

“All four,” she said, incredulous. “You progressed in all four of your runes.”

Obviously, Zoey wasn’t half as stunned. She didn’t have the appropriate context—the lifetime of experiences spent in this world—to appreciate how bizarre it was. Though Rosalie’s tone, her astonishment, clued her in.

Still, rather than be awed, Zoey chose to be cheeky about it. “I’ve been working hard, haven’t I?”

Rosalie eyed her. “Working hard. That’s what last night was?”

“I’m sorry, what are my runes, again? How am I supposed to progress them?”

An even more of an evil eye. “Fair point.” She shook her head. “Still. All four ... that makes you third advancement. In less than a week.”

“Third advancement in name only,” Zoey pointed out. Most certainly, not in practice.

Though, her arcana rune. A combat-practical rune of hers had advanced. Surely that’d help inch Zoey along the path of being a ‘real’ wayfarer.

“And they’re good?” Zoey asked. “The new skills.”

“They’re skills from you,” Rosalie said, exasperated. “What do you think?”

Zoey chuckled. Though, the skills were clearly not anything so mind-blowing that Rosalie was speechless. But Zoey expected Rosalie’s expectations had been tempered from her previous skills, so it would take something truly astounding to draw a stunned reaction from her.

“Well?” Zoey asked. “Don’t keep me waiting. Start with the gross ones.”

“Surprisingly, there aren’t any,” Rosalie said. She paused. “Or, not like before. Your alchemy rune comes close.”

“Oh?”

“Potent Additive,” Rosalie read off. “Sexual fluids can be used to amplify potions in various ways.”

Zoey was briefly confused. Hadn’t she already been making potions that way? Then, she realized the difference. “Oh. Additive. So something after it catalyzes.” She laughed at the absurdity. “I make cum-base potions, then add cum to make them even stronger.”

Rosalie wrinkled her nose, pretending to be disgusted, but Zoey saw the curl to her lips hinting amusement.

And Zoey, taking advantage of her newly found girlfriend status, chose to force it out. She grabbed Rosalie’s waist and pulled her in, peppering her with kisses. “And you think it’s funny too. Stop pretending.”

“Zoey,” Rosalie protested.

“Stop being so serious. I will tickle you, if I have to.”

“You will not.”

The effusiveness of the reply made Zoey pause. She raised her eyebrows.

“I am not someone who is tickled,” Rosalie said firmly. She seemed panicked by the concept.

Zoey grinned.

“Zoey. Zoey! You better not—”

Zoey attacked.

‘Squealing’ hadn’t been something Zoey had ever expected to draw out of her too-serious girlfriend, but it happened so easily. Unfortunately, she couldn’t press the advantage. Rosalie was out of the bed, standing there and huffing—glaring—almost faster than Zoey could track.

“Do you mind?” Rosalie demanded. “We are trying to talk business.”

“No, do you two mind?” Delta groaned, grabbing a pillow and stuffing it over her head, muffling her voice. “I’m trying to sleep. Go be cute somewhere else.”

Really not a morning person.

And, Zoey did feel a bit bad about how she’d attacked despite Rosalie’s protests. But she hadn’t been able to help herself. And the reaction had been way too adorable. “Okay, okay,” she said. “I’m sorry. Now get back here.” She gestured for Rosalie to return to her embrace. She’d starting missing her warmth in only the few seconds since she’d been gone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.