This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 90

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 90 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

“As an additive, you said?” Sabina asked, intrigued. “Just yours?”

“Just mine?”

“Just your semen? How was it worded?”

Zoey paused. Naturally, she’d broached the subject of her newest skill with her alchemy tutor, and this was the exact reason why. As the expert, she’d easily be able to identify uses or quirks of her skills. And sure, Rosalie and Delta had made it clear keeping her class a secret was the standard, but Zoey didn’t care much for ‘the standard’, at this point.

Though, Zoey felt a bit embarrassed about the obvious deduction Sabina had made. “The exact wording was, sexual fluids can be used to amplify potions in various ways. So based on that, you think it works with anyones?”

“And various sexual fluids,” Sabina said. “Not just semen. Though that would clearly be the easiest to collect.”

Zoey nodded. Then, grimaced. “I’m not particularly keen on ... collecting from a man.”

“Only interested in women. Yes, I inferred that. Fortunately, it isn’t a problem.”

“It ... isn’t?”

“I apologize if you were looking forward to discovering this yourself,” Sabina said, “or perhaps with me, but I was too curious to not do my own experiments. I discovered something, last night.”

That had a promising sound to it. “Okay?”

“Your semen is clearly a potent magical fluid,” Sabina said, smoothly, in that same evenness that Zoey found a combination of amusing and impressive, considering the topic. “Hence, not just as a base, I did some experiments with it as a reagent.”

“A reagent.” Zoey adjusted to that. She still didn’t know where Sabina was going. “And...” If Sabina said it solved the problem of Zoey not wanting to collect sexual fluids from men...

No way?

“I presume you’ve guessed it,” Sabina said. “Indeed. I suspected the same effect, and thus targeted, it was simple to coax out. When catalyzed, your semen produces a potion that temporarily grows genitalia. For example, a cock on a woman.”

“No shit,” Zoey breathed.

She’d been waiting for something like that to arrive, whether through a potion, skill, or item. And here it had arrived? She could give her partners a cock?

She supposed it made sense. Zoey’s cum—a substance stemming from a cock grown on a woman—would catalyze into a similar effect. How hadn’t she guessed that?

To be fair, she had a lot on her plate. Lots of distractions, and a packed schedule.

“Notably,” Sabina said, “it gives a superb outlook to our budding business. Not only will the effect be highly desired, but the reagent itself is renewable and simple to procure.”

Zoey coughed. Easy to procure. Yeah, when Sabina intended to milk her twice a day, it sure would be. Zoey’d just arrived to Sabina’s store, so they hadn’t handled their first session, but it would be coming up shortly, if she had to guess. Especially now that she had additional need to keep a ‘good stock’.

“You tested it?”

“I did indeed,” Sabina replied, quirking an eyebrow. “It was ... an odd sensation.”

Zoey’s heart jumped. She’d tested it. Sabina had grown herself a cock. That imagery was hard to resist. Something stirred in her pants, which Sabina politely ignored.

“Took me all sorts of getting used to,” Zoey said, feigning a nonchalance that was given away by her traitorous lower half. “How big was it?”

Sabina raised an eyebrow. “I’m not sure that’s a question for polite company.”

Zoey paused. Right. Even if they’d grown more familiar with each other, that didn’t mean Zoey should go asking whatever came to mind. She wondered whether she should apologize, but Sabina cut in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.