This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 92

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 92 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Zoey’s teacher worked a slippery lubricant into her cock, long, slim digits caressing a needy member that had been agonizing for this moment. A drawn-out moan escaped her. Though Sabina had taken care of her once before, it had been with a toy. This was much more intimate. Her hand, directly on Zoey’s cock, stroking up and down.

And still with that perfectly poised, unruffled expression.

Then the substance’s effect took hold.

“Oh,” Zoey said, inhaling. “That’s—”

She had thought the heat throbbing her cock had been her natural arousal, but, she discovered quickly, that was only half right. While scalding, the sensations accompanying her teacher’s hand as she worked the slippery liquid up and down fourteen inches of girl dick was definitely not natural.

Some kind of heating agent?

“—that’s nice,” Zoey finished with a moan. The heat between her legs grew and grew, almost to an uncomfortable degree. Combined with her teacher’s stroking grip, the heat felt ... nice? Not painful, even if it was?

Not entirely painful. It kept growing. Her cock felt like it was on fire. But in a good way?

She groaned, hips wiggling side to side, the sensations impossible to sit through. Was it increasing her sensitivity? Had Sabina appropriated some of her lewd ingredients for her own experiments?

“Question five,” her cruel captor said. “Detail the three most common indicators an active brew is destabilizing. Likewise, name three less common indicators.”

Before Zoey could start gathering her thoughts, Sabina was pouring the second of the two liquids. Swallowing, Zoey pushed that out of her mind, as well as the burning pleasure caressing her painfully erect dick. The question. Each answer meant she got more from Sabina. She had to focus.

“Discoloring,” Zoey said, “which is usually caused by irregular reagent distribution. Unequal bubbling, which is clearly the fault of ... uneven temperature...”

Oh, god. She found out what the second substance did. Where the first had stroked her cock with an intense heat, the second was doing the opposite. Each pass of her teacher’s hand, working the liquid around, had Zoey’s cock turning colder and colder. Combined with what had to be a sensitivity-enhancing effect, Zoey’s words trailed off, replaced by a moan. She wouldn’t have thought freezing her cock with a magical liquid would feel good, but it did—excruciatingly, painfully so. Then again, maybe it was Sabina’s dexterous movements causing the euphoria wracking her lower half, making her hips jerk up and down against her restraints.

“Two of three,” Sabina prompted. “Keep going.”

Keep going. Like this. What a joke.

Somehow, she focused. Even as her tutor played with her cock, working in alternating bouts of hot-and-cold, seizing her dick with an assault of intense sensations, she shakily struggled out an answer. Sabina seemed impressed, though certainly not at the content of her answer, but that she’d managed to respond at all.

Pleased, Sabina stood, finally giving Zoey a reprieve. Zoey sagged into the metal chair-table, panting in exhaustion. Her cock throbbed, Sabina’s most recent attack having been the burning-hot liquid. Precum leaked from her tip, and her entire length was a shade redder than normal, twitching from agitation.

“I’m going too easy on you,” Sabina said. “Let’s take it further.”

Too easy? It’d taken everything Zoey had to make it through the last question. Still, horrified as she was to see what the next stage of her torture was, she didn’t protest. For all that the burning and freezing substances hurt, she was enjoying them equally.

Sabina loosened Zoey’s straps, adjusted the reclining metal chair so it was laying flat, then resecured Zoey. She tightened the ones around her neck, ankles, thighs, and arms, but removed the strap keeping her stomach to the table. Then she walked off to grab something.

Zoey stared up at the ceiling, where Sabina’s mirror displayed her laid out on the metal table. It was a lewd sight, seeing herself in such a compromised, locked-down position. Her face was bright red, and she looked dizzy even to herself.

Returning, Sabina crawled up onto the table with her, a device in hand. Zoey couldn’t crane up to get a great view with her neck strapped to the table, but she could still look down and mostly make things out. Except, not exactly. Sabina had placed the item down and was fiddling with it between Zoey’s legs.

“What is it?”

Sabina lifted the object, presenting it for her. A ... dildo? With a box at the end?

Flipping a switch, the device hummed to life, then started thrusting slowly back and forth.

Ah.

A mechanized dildo. Wonderful. Zoey’s lips parted, and, in anticipation, her panting grew louder. Her other part hadn’t gotten much action, recently—it was unsurprising her fourteen-inch cock occupied her partner’s attention, most frequently. But Sabina. Sabina wanted to play with both parts of her.

And, based on how she was working in the heating liquid into the slippery toy, she wasn’t going to go easy.

Sticking the toy to the table, then flipping the switch to bring it back to life, Sabina said, “Question six.”

The mechanized toy plunged into her. It slid in easily, spreading Zoey apart, lubricated by both her own excitement and the heating liquid. The dual assault of her burning cock, still being caressed by the magical substance Sabina had worked into it, and the sudden feeling of fullness as she was thrust into with a smooth, uncaring rhythm of Sabina’s toy, Zoey’s mind quickly came apart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.