This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 95

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 95 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Zoey set Delta’s pussy to the side, between her and Maddy, then popped open her pants button. Her blood thrummed with excitement. Though she doubted much would be happening between her and Maddy, today, getting to expose herself—and masturbate, using Delta’s pussy—in front of the blushing girl was, obviously, something that had Zoey’s stomach squirming. She hadn’t ever been an exhibitionist, but, as was becoming a recurring trend, it seemed a new kink might be adding to a rapidly expanding list.

Next, her boxers came down. Fourteen inches of erect girl dick stood proudly in the air, a bead of pre-cum dribbling at the tip, declaring Zoey’s growing excitement.

To her side, Maddy sucked in a breath of air. Despite having hidden behind her notebook, and claiming she’d mind her own business, she’d apparently taken a sneak peek—and gotten more than she’d been prepared for. Zoey glanced over at her, smirking, but Maddy fervently pretended she’d made no such noise.

“I w-wasn’t looking! Sorry!” She buried her nose even closer to her notebook.

“I don’t mind if you do,” Zoey said. “Like you said, it’s not that big of a deal. This’s just how my class works. Gotta get used to it, right?”

Despite her attempts to play the event down, Zoey’s slamming heart belied the truth of the situation. Just because she’d been getting a lot of action recently didn’t make this encounter any less exciting. While not as degenerate as some things she’d gotten up to, getting to expose herself to Maddy still had Zoey’s body on fire. She just pretend it didn’t, for Maddy’s sake.

“Right,” Maddy said, lowering her notebook a few inches down, revealing gray eyes and the tops of her burning red cheeks. She stole a look at Zoey’s cock, before flushing even deeper and returning the notebook. “How does it even fit?”

“A convenient skill.” Zoey picked up Delta’s pussy, then rubbed her tip against soft lips, a quiet gasp escaping her. Delta had, in the imminent arrival of this encounter—feeling herself exposed, then Zoey’s fingers teasing her—started to show her own excitement. Zoey worked Delta’s natural lubricant around her cock’s head, then down her shaft, spreading Delta’s lips apart as she rubbed around. Having a pussy in convenient, hand-held form was really something. “But even with a skill, it can be a bit much.”

“A bit much,” Maddy breathed. “I get the feeling you’re understating things.” The notebook finally lowered back onto her lap, though Maddy pointedly focused on developing the spell diagram, trying to ignore Zoey. She stole quick glances, flickers, as if sneaking looks at the sun.

“Maybe a bit. Nobody really complains, though. It’s a challenge in a good way, I’ve heard.”

Maddy blushed, then flipped to a new page in her notebook. “I’ll start making some other variations for your inflame skill. Take as long as you need.”

Zoey intended to. Usually with these sessions, the goal was to finish as quick as possible, thus recharging her Lust resource. With this new development? She’d take her time. Be loud. Be enthusiastic. This was, by far, the best opportunity for working Maddy up to Zoey’s class that she’d gotten. Zoey desperately wanted her on the team, and while Zoey had a feeling the blue-haired girl wouldn’t be jumping into bed with her anytime soon, Maddy needed to be somewhat at ease with everything, if she wanted to join the team.

So. Breaking down her defenses. Giving her a show. Maybe if she worked Maddy up enough, even, this would progress from something more than a bout of exhibitionism and voyeurism. Maybe Maddy would involve herself more directly. Though, Zoey doubted that. At absolute most, a handjob, and even that, she didn’t think would be happening. Maddy didn’t seem the kind of girl to be jumping into those sorts of situations. But maybe something?

Having used Delta’s pussy to lubricate herself, Zoey teased her cockhead between Delta’s lower lips. She pushed, spreading Delta apart, burying her tip just a half-inch in. She could imagine Delta groaning and cursing at the slow pace she was taking, wanting Zoey to thrust inside already. The wetness Zoey had available to lubricate herself made it pretty clear. Unfortunately for her, that wasn’t the plan today. She gripped her shaft with one hand, steadying it, then continued to rub her tip half-in inside of Delta, not spreading her all the way open, but definitely spreading her.

A noise escaped the back of her throat, one which wasn’t intentionally part of the show. Maddy jumped at it, but, face burning red, pointedly kept her attention on her notebook.

Zoey finally entered Delta, sliding her pussy down her cock. She groaned, loudly, and again, it was only half intentional. She wanted to put on a show, but she didn’t have to play things up. Delta really did feel that good.

“Fuck, she’s so tight,” Zoey murmured. A long, drawn-out breath left her as she slid Delta further and further down her shaft. She felt her cock bump into Delta’s deepest reaches half-way down, but kept pushing. Her skill allowed the intrusion. She buried her cock into Delta until the linking plate had pressed between her legs, and all fourteen inches of her dick was squeezed by tight, wet walls.

An image flashed into her mind, Delta having fallen to her knees, hands pressed into her panties, stuffed suddenly with such an enormous girldick. She’d learned last night that for all Delta’s experience, Zoey’s member wasn’t something that could ‘just be handled’. She’d been as easy to take apart as anyone else.

Or, maybe not as easy, but experience didn’t mean Delta was difficult to turn into a blushing, twitching mess.

“Fuck,” Zoey repeated. She pulled Delta up, then slapped back down, stuffing her with cock in a smooth motion. Zoey’s back arched in pleasure. “I’m glad I don’t have to stay quiet. She feels so good.”

Maddy’s pencil shook as she sketched, her typically steady hand losing its composure, as the rest of her. The girl’s crumbling defenses spurred Zoey on. She scooted closer, pressing a naked leg into Maddy’s, continuing to use Delta’s pussy to pleasure herself even while she cozied up to the other girl.

“What’s this newest one you’re working on?” Zoey asked, keeping her voice casual—though there was a breathlessness to it, even trying to ‘play things down’.

“Um,” Maddy said. “Just a v-variation. Ought to have a few things to experiment with, once you’re ready.”

“Yeah. Good idea.” Zoey pumped away, Delta’s pussy caressing her cock in long strokes. “Just tell me if you change your mind with all this, okay? Or if you don’t want me so close, or anything. Like I said, your comfort matters most.” Zoey wanted to push boundaries, to ease Maddy into this, but it was also important to emphasize Maddy was in control, here.

“Not a problem,” Maddy said. “We’re both adults. I said it was fine. And it is. B-Besides, it’s not like I’m a total virgin, okay?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.