This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 96

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 96 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

With Zoey’s arousal having washed away, she would admit the aftermath was the the slightest bit awkward. Fortunately, Maddy also seemed intent on brushing past the horribly degenerate things the two of them had engaged in. Not that, literally speaking, they’d done much degenerate, not compared to Zoey’s new standards. Masturbating in front of another girl? Even with another girl’s teleported pussy, it wasn’t that strange, not compared to a twenty-inch cock bulging her girlfriend’s stomach out, or Rosalie and Zoey sharing a cock to fuck Delta for the first time. But it still felt that way.

Fortunately, they had meaningful distractions to concern themselves with. Maddy’s new spells. Or, spell. The second one she’d sketched during Zoey’s ‘recharging’ hadn’t come out correctly. Apparently, Maddy had been too distracted to formulate complex spell designs. Understandable.

But, her first spell. The one she’d made before the event. That was ready to go.

“It’s the obvious one,” Maddy said. “Arousal. Which, um, probably not something you want to deal with, now. Having just...” she coughed. “But it’s the most fitting to your class, and a novel enough application I gravitated to it. A spell that arouses? A tricky spell to invent, even piece-meal. It might not work. I’ve never heard of such a thing. But I organized the glyphs in such a way that it should.” She frowned. “It can sometimes be an art more than a science, spell design. I hope I got it right.”

“Should I use it on myself?” Zoey asked, studying the diagram, which Maddy had handed to her.

“Well, who else, silly?” Maddy asked.

Maddy paused.

“Oh! Um! I mean—!”

“Myself is fine,” Zoey rushed to assure her. Like usual, Maddy’s innocence—which was only half innocence, she’d discovered—was endlessly endearing. “I’ll do my best. Getting something right the first try is going to be hard, though.”

“Try as much as you need,” Maddy said, cheeks pink. “I’ll critique, like usual. That’s why I’m here.”

Zoey wasn’t sure why she’d suggested she’d use an arousal spell on Maddy. Obviously casting such a strange spell on herself should have been her default instinct. Just, external influence seemed more natural. Or maybe it’d been her pervertedness guiding her. Which, she would admit, existed. After all her recent adventures, she had to concede she was far from a vanilla, blushing dilettante. Her preferences were becoming more refined as the days passed.

Days. Only days? God, what would she look like a few weeks from now, if she’d changed this much in less than a week? Or months, for that matter?

Then again, had she really changed? Or just been introduced to a lifestyle she’d easily accepted?

She focused. She had a spell to test.

Using the diagram Maddy had quickly thrown together, Zoey used her newest arcana specialty and attempted to manifest an arousal spell. The design of the spell defined most of the behavior, but some mental guidance was required, too. In this case, picking a target. She chose herself.

And was surprised to find the spell not fizzle. Though Zoey was improving, and learning to experiment with new spells rather than a single, she hadn’t expected her first attempt to be a success. Especially because it’d been hastily assembled by Maddy. The blue-haired girl hadn’t sounded confident she’d gotten it right.

A hot surge of arousal coursed through her, shocking in its speed and intensity. That, of course, meant Zoey’s rather-noticeable equipment, thus having been sated, stirred to life, stiffening and making even her loose pants suddenly very tight.

Though Zoey half paid attention to that. After so many lewd adventures, both contrived and chosen, she’d grown accustomed to dealing with arousal. But produced through a spell? The forcefulness, and lack of stimuli to arouse her naturally, somehow made the effect more intense, not less.

A shaky breath escaped her lips as she fought down a sudden urge to pin down the wide-eyed, blushing girl in front of her. She wanted to do it so badly. To climb over Maddy and give her fourteen inches of stiff girl cock. To bump around in her deepest reaches, joining their lower halves desperately.

Through great effort, she chased the urge away. Or down. Definitely not away.

“It worked,” Zoey said, voice shaky, glancing away from Maddy.

Maddy stared at Zoey. Zoey got the impression some of her previous thoughts had shown through, and that Maddy had read them plain as day. Zoey cleared her throat, still looking somewhere safer. Maddy’s robes really were unreasonably tight. Was that intentional?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.