This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 99

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 99 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Kali pulled the strange woman along by her hand, shaking with excitement. Other park-goers gave her odd looks, obviously wondering why she was so flustered. The people seemed so real. Emotive, distinct, with realistic reactions. Were they actually other people dreaming, dragged in by Zoey’s arrival?

Maybe if she hadn’t been quivering with arousal, she would’ve questioned her mysterious intruder. As it was, she pulled the woman to the central fountain of the park, which teemed with visitors—it was the middle of the day, prime time to bask in the sun—and sat on the stone ledge wrapping around the water’s perimeter. The fountain trickled in a steady stream.

Zoey sat next to her. Kali spared a glance for the impressive bulge in her pants. She’d be acquainting herself to that shortly, but she needed to work up the courage.

“Okay,” Kali said. “Go ahead.”

Surprising her, Zoey tugged her onto her lap. She handled her easily, with a strength that didn’t seem to fit. Though, that made sense. A wayfarer. How strong of one?

Those thoughts were chased away. A thick, hot rod pressed against her ass through layers of fabric. And ... it was growing. Already it felt bigger than anything she’d seen or heard of, and it kept going. Just what kind of monster did this woman keep down there?

Then Zoey’s hands slipped into Kali’s pants, and, forgoing further teasing—the heavens knew Kali didn’t need more—she plunged two fingers inside her.

She moaned, and this time, people looked.

People looked. Curious eyes pivoted to Kali at the loud noise. Not many. The park was crowded, and there was a bustle of people, but Zoey and Kali were just two seated around the fountain. Not prominent or loud enough to draw everyone’s attention. But definitely some.

Zoey had, apparently, decided to get straight to things.

A cute blonde woman not far away, lounging on the fountain’s edge like they were, widened her eyes in surprise. An older gentleman as well. A couple, seated on a bench a dozen feet away. There were varied reactions to seeing Zoey’s hand shoved down Kali’s pants, and Kali’s bright and flustered face. Some confused, as if not immediately understanding the sight that met them.

They were watching her. Oh, gods. She was letting this happen.

“Pull up your shirt,” Zoey murmured into her ear. “Give them a show.”

“Z-Zoey.”

“Do it.”

The authority in her voice surprised Kali—and made her stomach clench with need.

Well ... if she’d been ordered to...

Kali bundled up her shirt, setting her exposed skin on fire. More people looked, and their reactions resolved faster into shock.

“Bra too,” Zoey ordered.

“B-But—”

“Now.”

Kali tugged down her bra, revealing her tits. The activity around the park fountain stilled as more and more people looked over and saw what was happening. Some simply stared. Other faces twisted into disapproval or even disgust at their indecency. That was almost better, squirming her insides with shame and making Zoey’s thrusting fingers send electricity through her body. Others watched with lust.

“Fuck me,” Kali moaned, shaking on top of Zoey’s lap, feeling her thick cock rub into her leg. She needed more.

“You’re a little pervert, are you?” Zoey laugh-murmured into her ear. “Look at them watch.”

“No,” Kali gasped. “I mean fuck me. Please.”

Zoey’s fingers stilled. Maybe she’d thought Kali would want to work into things slower, and that had been true a second ago. Not anymore. She wanted something thick and hard inside her. To complete this indecent act and degrade herself as thoroughly as possible in front of the gathering crowd.

Not that there was a crowd. The reactions were real to life. Mostly, people stared from their respective places, shocked and unable to tear their eyes away. Some enjoyed Kali’s exposure, some were disapproving. No one approached. A few people had frozen on the walkway.

Zoey’s hand slipped from Kali’s pants, and Kali wiggled the fabric down her legs, revealing her panties to her audience. Entire body on fire, she pulled those down, next. Revealing herself. Her pussy. To everyone watching.

Zoey followed, freeing her cock. Kali looked down between her legs, eyes widening. It reached to Zoey’s knee, radiating heat into Kali. What in the world? How was it so big?

Well. It was a dream. She must have made it for this purpose. Adjusted it, somehow. How much could Zoey control their environment? If she could enter dreams, could she manipulate them?

Not that Kali was able to focus on her curiosity. Zoey stood, pushing Kali onto her feet, and before she knew it, the tip of that enormous, thick rod was sliding against her pussy, warning her of imminent entry.

She was ... about to be fucked. In public. By a girl with a cock. A cock as long and thick as her forearm. While everyone was watching.

Zoey pushed in. Kali moaned, hot cock filling her pussy, spreading her apart in a way she had never experienced. Stuffed full. She’d never had so much cock crammed into her in her entire life. Her pussy strained to accommodate Zoey’s enormous, throbbing girldick.

And it happened in front of a crowd that slowly grew both larger, and even more shocked than before. They murmured to each other, looking side to side, as if not believing. Hazily, she basked in their admiration, disgust, and surprise, one hand diligently keeping her bra and shirt tugged up for their viewing pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.