The New Mirror - Cover

The New Mirror

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Home for the first time in some time, Clair and Cory prepare for their parents' 25th anniversary. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Illustrated   .

They flew in from opposite coasts for their parents’ 25th Anniversary Bash, as Mom was calling it. “My darlings, my honey bunnies!” she fussed. “It’s been too long! I can’t believe you’re only going to be here for not even one full day.”

“Meetings tomorrow,” Clair said. She had a job out in LA.

“Basketball practice,” Cory told her. “Coach’ll have my hide if I miss Monday’s.”

“At least you remembered your suit,” Mom said. “As for you, young lady...”

“You don’t like this dress?”

“It will have to do. I wish I hadn’t given your prom dress to ... oh never mind. It will have to do. We have to be at Rushka’s at six. And I’ve got to pick up some ... never mind. Anyway, let me get a picture of you two cuties in front of my new mirror. Isn’t it spectacular? David can be so sweet. Of course I picked it out, but ... oh never mind. Oh, can you put on what you’ll wear tonight?”

“Oh Mom,” they both said.

The pictures taken, and Mom off to whatever it was, Clair said, “Got to get out of these shoes.”

“You don’t wear heels at the fancy...?”

“Completely casual,” Clair said. “I can’t believe you packed that...”

“Well I’m changing right now,” Cory said. “Mustn’t get it mussed before the big celebration.”

“Right,” said Clair. “Twenty-five years. Hard to believe. Here, let me help you.”

“I’m a big boy. I can undress myself.”

“So far you’re not making much progress. Can you believe this mirror?”

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t know. I can’t help thinking it looks like a giant sperm. Underwear too.”

“Huh?”

“Come on, I haven’t really seen you since that time at Miller’s pond.”

“That was...”

“Don’t worry. I won’t squeal. It was fun.”

“If you say so.”

“You remember different? Come over here and let me refresh your memory.”

“No. Back then we were just...”

“We still are, in spirit. Now shove your big boy cock into my big girl cunt.”

“Clair.”

“Do it.”

28815-new-mirror-1.jpg

Cory did it.

“Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah,” Clair chanted. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Fill my big girl cunt with your big boy sperm.”

Cory was in the middle of fulfilling Clair’s demands when in the mirror he caught a glimpse of Mom entering the room. Clair, mid-orgasm herself, kept coming. Her head banged back. The 25th Anniversary Mirror crashed down.

28815-new-mirror-2.jpg

“What the fuck!” Mom ejaculated.

“We’ll get a new mirror,” Cory said, his attempts to cover up ineffectual.

“Yeah, we...” Clair started to say.

“Stop!” After a deep breath, Mom said, “It’s not the fucking mirror. You’ve got cum all over your only dress. Now what are you going to wear for the party?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.