Deena - Cover

Deena

Copyright© 2022 by Writer Mick

Chapter 2

Mattie headed for the door and led Deena out, down the hall and to the staircase. Going up, the stairs opened into the common area. I filled the middle of the floor and Deena noticed that where the first floor had four apartments with two on each side of the hall, up here on the second floor, the doors to the rooms were two on each side of the common area.

“Let’s sit over here and the team can move the chairs around as it suits them.”

“OK.”

Deena took her seat and it seemed that as soon as she was settled, the room began to fill with members of the team. The men and women moved chairs, love seats and the couch around. Four moved a table and chairs. In a matter of ten minutes everyone was there and Mattie began.

“Hi gang. This out of the ordinary but Coach thought it was necessary. This is Deena Finster. She is visiting and Coach really wants her to come here next year. She swims IMs and is a great student. I’m going to turn this over to her.”

Deena stood and looked at each face in the room. All were at worst smiling and wide-eyed.

“Hi. As Mattie said I’d like to come to school here and swim with you next year. After talking with Coach O’Dell and Mattie, we thought it would be best to tell you some things about me that some might think is important.”

“You’re gay,” one of the guys said.

“That’s not where I was going. I guess the best way to do it is to just say it. I’m intersexed.”

She paused and waited for a reaction.

“Does anyone not know what that means?”

Every hand in the room went up except for Mattie’s.

“OK. It means that I was born with both male and female sex organs. People used to call people like me, hermaphrodites. I’ve had all sorts of tests and measurements taken, and genetically, emotionally, physically, I’m a girl. I just have a little something extra. I wanted to say something, especially to the girls, because after tomorrow in the shower room the cat will be out of the bag. That’s it.”

Deena leaned back in her seat and waited for a bit. After several seconds of silence, Mattie spoke up.

“You all know you have questions. I told Deena that some might be direct or personal and she agreed to answer any questions.”

“Believe me, I’ve heard them all.”

A hand went up and Mattie nodded at the girl.

“What’s your favorite stroke in the IM?”

“Really? I drop a bomb like this and you want to know my favorite stroke in the IM? It’s breaststroke.”

“Mine too.”

“Cool, My worst is freestyle.”

“Mine’s backstroke. I can turn a two body length lead into last place in 25 yards.”

Deena laughed at that before looking around for other questions. None came.

“OK, now I have a question. Why is nobody concerned or interested in this situation?”

“Does it give you an advantage over other women?”

“Do you mean as far as strength?”

“Yeah.”

“No. Except for having a penis, I’m all female.”

“So, you’ve got a vagina?”

“Yes.”

“So you’re not a chick with a dick?”

“I don’t understand.”

“You’re not a guy who lives like a girl.”

“No. The easiest way to explain it without me dropping my pants is to say that I have all girl parts but it looks like I’ve got a really long clitoris.”

“Do you kick fast?”

“Yes.”

“Do you date?”

Deena paused at that one.

“I’ve dated.”

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

“Do you have a girlfriend.”

“Honestly, I’ve had both. Until it came to the hands in the pants thing. Then everything ended.”

“How’s things with your family?”

“They suck. When Coach called to ask about me visiting, my father asked why he was interested in a freak. My mother is worse. I’m only here because I’m eighteen and I signed all the forms myself. My parents have told me that they want me out of the house when school is over.”

“Where are you going to go?”

“I don’t know. I have a job and if I am accepted here, I can pay for an apartment until the school year starts.”

“Bullshit! Move here with us.”

“What?”

“Move here with us. During the summer, the dorms close and the swimmers all live here. We can find a place for you. Most of the swimmers stay but some go home. We always have room. Stay here.”

Deena looked up at Mattie questioningly.

“Don’t look at me. I didn’t suggest it.”

Deena looked at the girl who asked the question and asked, “Did Coach put you up to that idea?”

“Nope. It just seemed like the natural solution.”

“What’s your name?”

“Carla Fellows. I’m a freshman. I swim the 500.”

“Mattie? Is it possible for that to happen?”

“I don’t know. We’ve never had anyone ask. Let me call Coach.”

Mattie pulled her phone out of her back pocket and pushed a couple of buttons.

“Hello Mattie. How is the meeting going?”

“That’s why I’m calling. I’m going to put you on speaker.”

Mattie pushed a button and then continued.

“Coach, Carla asked if Deena could live in the house for the summer.”

“Why would she ask that?”

“Deena’s parents want her out of the house the night she graduates high school.”

“They what?”

“Yeah, she just told us. I guess she didn’t say anything to you?”

“No she didn’t. Well, in my opinion the house is for swimmers on the State team. If Deena wanted to stay there, she would have to sign up for some summer classes, then she could live in the house until the Fall when the school requires freshmen to live in the dorms. But depending on her credit load this summer, she might be able to move into the house around Christmas.”

“Really?” Deena said. “I can do that!”

“We’ll have to arrange for your scholarship to start earlier.”

“I have scholarship money because of my grades. I just have to connect my school counselor to whoever takes in the money here at State.”

“I’ll have Taylor put the forms together and you can fill them out in the morning after practice.”

“Oh my,” Deena said quietly as she began to cry.

“Yup. She’s a girl,” one of the guys said.

That started a general, good-natured agreement about girls crying and guys not and so on.

“Gang!” Coach yelled on the phone.

Everyone calmed down and listened.

“We’re going to have to hustle to get this done, but it can be done. Seniors. Which of you are moving out at the end of the semester?”

“Kara and me.”

“I knew that Phil. When is the wedding?”

“June 3rd.”

“And when are you two moving out?”

“May 15th or 16th.”

“OK, that opens up one place for sure. Bobbi? Gail?”

“I’m out the day after graduation,” Bobbi Felps said.

“Me too, Coach,” added Gail Storm.

“Good. Deena, there’s plenty of room. You’ll need to know if you want a roommate or not for the summer.”

“OK, Coach. And thank you.”

“Thank me after practice in the morning. Did I mention that we were playing The Clock Game?”

“Oh no! You can’t do that to a rookie!”

“Yes, I can. Explain to Deena how it works and I’ll see you in the morning. Bye”

“Bye!” everyone answered in unison.

“Well, Deena, I guess you’re in the family.”

“Family,” she answered softly.

“Yeah, well if we have the Clock Game in the morning, we all better get to bed. Deena, welcome,” Carla said.

“Carla, thank you for the idea. I’ll never be able to thank you enough.”

“Yeah, well you haven’t done the Clock Game.”

“OK, I’m starting to get worried.”

“Good,” a tall boy with his arm around Carla said. “You should worry!”

“Paul, stop. You’re going to scare the poor girl.”

“Deena don’t worry. Actually it is a tough practice and it will tell you a lot about us and we’ll learn just how tough you are. I’ll explain it to you before bed.”

“What about your roommate?”

“Carla is going to stay with Paul tonight. I think they are going to be together for a long time.”

“You mean like all season?”

“I mean like all their lives.”


Everyone went back to their rooms and the lights in the common room were off except for the night light near the stairs. Mattie and Deena followed the swimmers who lived on the first floor down and said good night with hugs.

Back in Mattie’s room Deena said, “I’m still gonna sleep on the couch.”

“I understand. Carls room is a bit pink?”

“Carls?”

“That’s her nickname. She and Paul met during registration and have been an item ever since. They started sleeping together about two months ago. They are going to eventually get married and stay together forever...”

“I used to dream that would happen to me when before junior high school.”

“What happened in junior high?”

“Girls PE and showers after class. It’s difficult to hide a six inch penis in a shower room filled with girls comparing pubic hair. Needless to say the screams were epic. It seems that my parents were so ashamed of their freak of a daughter that they never listed my situation on my entry forms. The school went nuts and I almost got thrown out. My parents weren’t going to do anything but a nice PE teacher stepped in to defend me.”

“Wait, did you say a six inch penis?”

“Yeah. It’s kind of skinny, but it’s always six inches long.”

“And you have a pussy?”

“Right behind the penis. No balls though. The doctor said that I have testicles but they are inside me and they don’t work. That’s why I’m sure that I’m a girl.”

“Does the penis get erect?”

“Yeah. Look, Mattie. Why don’t I just show you?”

“No!”

“Why not? You’re going to see it tomorrow. This will help you answer questions and straighten out people with incorrect opinions.”

“Oh ... Damn. OK.”

Deena, undid her sweat pants and pulled them down, stepping out of them. She stood facing Mattie in a pair of cotton panties. They had a bulge in the front. Hooking her fingers into the sides, Deena pushed her panties down, bending over to push them all the way down. Then she stood up and the gasp that Mattie let out was noticeable.

“It’s really a penis.”

“Yup. And before you ask, it works. I have to pee through it and when I have an orgasm it squirts a little. It doesn’t shoot like I’ve seen in porn. I guess I have some sort of prostate to generate semen so when I have an orgasm I squirt out a little semen.”

Deena took her penis in her hand and lifted it up against her stomach. Right behind the base of the penis was a slit. Deena used the fingers of her other hand to spread herself open to show a pink interior.

“See, it’s a pussy; just like a real girl.”

“Do you have periods?”

“Yup. I’m on the pill because my periods were really rough. I can get pregnant, too. So that’s the entire package. I didn’t answer this question completely, but I am bisexual; I think. I’ve gotten erections from girls and boys. I’ve never had sex with a boy or a girl.”

“I guess that just about answers all the questions I can think of. Get to bed, tomorrow is going to be, as Coach says, appropriately challenging.”

“Oh boy.”

“Yeah, night.”

“What time should I set my alarm?”

“I’ll wake you.”

“If you don’t mind, I’d like to set my alarm. With my luck tomorrow would be the only day where you sleep in.”

“OK. Practice is at seven. It takes twenty minutes to walk to the pool. Figure however much time you need to get suited up. I usually have a bagel and peanut butter while I walk over.”

“Good idea. I’ll set my alarm for six. Good night. And thank you Mattie.”


Deena’s phone began chirping quietly at six and she had it turned off before the fourth chirp. She got off the couch and was stretching when Mattie walked out of her room.

“Nice dick.”

“Morning wood. Can’t do anything about it. It’ll go down when I go to the bathroom.”

“Do you stand or sit?”

“Sit. It’s a penis and it has a tendency to spray in awkward directions.”

“Well go ahead. I’ll go second.”

Deena went to the bathroom and sat down. She bent the erection down and towards the water. It softened and she peed. Getting up she wiped the tip with a sheet of toilet paper and left the bathroom for Mattie. In her carry-on she had a small swim bag that contained her suit, cap, and goggles. She quickly dropped her panties and stepping into her Lycra suit. She had it pulled up over her butt when Mattie came out of the bathroom.

“Nice tits.”

“Like I said, all girl.”

Deena pulled the top of the suit up and slid her arms through the straps and set them on her shoulders. She pulled the front out and pushed her penis down between her legs, then smoothed the front fabric.

She pulled on her sweats and shoes. Put her swim bag over her shoulder.

“I’m ready.”

“Did you want a bagel? I put an extra in the toaster.”

“Sure, if you have an extra.”

Mattie spread peanut butter on both halves of the bagels, put them back together and handed the first one to Deena. They walked out of the room and right into the herd of swimmers heading to practice.


Mattie didn’t mention that the Saturday morning practices are done in the 50 meter course and not the 25 yard course. Deena walked in and said a silent “Oh shit”. Coach O’Dell saw her come over and gave her the first set of instructions of many to come over the year.

“Deena, I want you to swim with the IM’ers in lane 8. The only option you have is to swim 200 or 400 IMs. Once you pick one, you stay with it for the entire set. They’ll talk you through the set.”

“OK, Coach. Party on!”

“Party on,” he said with a big smile.

Deena walked over to lane 8 and joined the guys and girls behind the lane. They greeted her and walked her through the stretching set that served as the warm up. While she stretched, they explained the Clock Game. It was simple and yet was going to require focus.

“So how far is the set?” Deena asked.

The little redhead smiled and quietly said, “10,000 meters.”

Deena stopped stretching, frozen in place.

“10K?”

“Yup. Have you decided what distance you want to repeat?”

“Yeah. I’m going to do 400’s.”

“Well, I wish you luck.”

“What are you doing?”

“200s all of us are.”

“Should I change to 200 yards?”

“The choice is yours. I don’t know what sort of worker you are. I’m stronger at the 200 yard distance than I am at the 400 yard distance.”

“Well, my favorite event is the 400 meter IM so doing 400s seems to be right. Don’t run me over too bad.”

“Do you understand the set?”

“Yeah and all I have to do is take the wax pencil and record the time I push off on each segment and how far I swam on the previous segment. Then at the end record the time I finish.”

“Yup.”

Coach O’Dell got everyone together and handed out a plastic sheet to each of us with a black wax pencil. When instructed, she wrote her name on the top along the long edge and the distance she was going to swim. Then he wished us luck and sent us to our lanes.

“OK, we go on the 35:00,” he announced.

Deena looked over at the digital pace clock and wrote the 35:40 at the starting point on the sheet since she was going fifth in the lane and the kids were going ten seconds apart. The :40 came up and she was off. Deena had never done a set like this. It felt really good to be back in the water and the sensation of gliding through the water was welcoming.

She looked at the clock when she came in after the first 400 and kept going. She did the same after the second 400 and finally stopped after the third 400. She was given a minute rest so she recorded that she’d swum 1200 meters and that she was starting the next segment on the 52:10. Deena pushed off on time and still felt good. During the fourth segment she started to get tight and forced herself to relax the muscles that weren’t being used.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.