24 October 2009 - Cover

24 October 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Dan treats Linda Chandler to a night out as his beautiful, sexy, slutty wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Linda noticed Mark returning with their meals, opening her pose for his viewing. She smiled at him as she guided Dan’s fingers to her pussy.

“Do you think anyone can see us at our table?” She asked him.

Mark quickly scanned the area and said, “The only table that would give customers a slight view is empty.”

“So you won’t mind if I do this.” She took his left hand, motioning him lower, and guided it towards her pussy. She took Dan’s from her pussy, replacing it with Mark’s. “I get to have extra naughty fun on my birthday.”

She smiled at him as he fingered her pussy. “My husband likes to watch men touching me, and more,” she said, placing her hand on his crotch.

Mark looked at her moistened pussy wetting several fingers. Then he heard and felt a slight buzzing noise. “I have to go. I have meal orders ready for other customers.” He withdrew his fingers, sniffing and tasting them as he walked away.

“I definitely must have some of his cock!”

“I’m sure you will, and I’ll enjoy watching.”

Linda moaned softly as Dan’s tongue searched her mouth, and she released his cock from his lounger pants. “I see someone is ready for action,” she teased, squeezing the long shaft. A drop of pre-cum leaked out, and she swirled it around the head. “I want you both ways, in my mouth and pussy.”

“I can’t do both at the same time, but I could be one of the guys to fuck you as you’re giving a blow job, or you’re sucking on my cock as another lucky guy is fucking you.”

“I can envision it already!”

Linda shifted her ass sideways and leaned over. Dan swept her long hair aside as he watched and felt her warm mouth engulf his cock and begin sucking. He motioned for her right leg to bend at the knees, opening her pose completely. He fingered her pussy and massaged her clit, making her body jolt.

Dan noticed Mark returning with their meals and placed a finger on his lips, asking him to remain quiet. Dan moved Linda’s hair again so Mark had a clear view of her sucking on his long, hard cock. His eyes were drawn to Dan fingering her pussy and exciting her clit.

Mark silently placed their plates down, then Dan removed his fingers from her pussy and motioned for Mark to take his place. Linda didn’t realize Dan was feeling her tit while Mark fingered her pussy.

“I bet that dozens of men would agree with me that you are such a good cock sucker and a great fuck,” Dan commented.

“I love being your slutty wife and sucking so much cock for us,” she replied, pausing for a breath.

“I’ve seen you looking at Mark’s crotch, wondering how big his cock is. I bet you’d love to give him a blow job as one of your birthday presents.”

“Yes, thank you, honey. You are such a good husband to me. I feel so loved and slutty when you watch men fuck me, and I give them blow jobs and swallow their cum. I’d let Mark fuck me if he thought he could get away with it and not be caught.”

“We may not be able to fuck, but I’ll sure take the blow job and can possibly lick your pussy,” Mark said.

Linda was startled by Mark’s voice, and, lifting slightly, she looked to see it was him fingering her pussy.

“You had me say how much I enjoy being your slutty wife on purpose so Mark could hear me say so.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.