Naomi's Journal No. 13 - Car Shopping - Cover

Naomi's Journal No. 13 - Car Shopping

by Naomi

Copyright© 2022 by Naomi

Fiction Sex Story: Naomi needs to buy a new car. A pickup might be nice, but she has her heart set on a red sports car. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

After my accident, I knew I needed a new car, but I didn’t want to go by myself. Nils was really too busy, and Faith was very pregnant, showing quite a bit and I didn’t want to wear her out too much. I mean, I didn’t want to be the one who caused her to go into labor!

So, who could I get? I called Lisa, and she and Auguste were busy, too, so I decided to bite the bullet, so to speak, and just went out to buy myself a new car.

And, I do mean NEW! My insurance called my old car “totaled,” and they were pretty generous, especially when Joe got involved and told them how the car got in that condition. Trust me, having a judge on your side doesn’t hurt at all. They also gave me an additional settlement for “pain and suffering” that was pretty generous, too. I think Joe had something to do with that, too.

I also had the reward money. All of that could add up to a pretty nice car. I thought long and hard, did some research on-line, got my checkbook and headed out. I dressed for the weather (warm to very hot), took a bus out to the edge of town where the auto mall was, and walked to the dealership I thought had the best cars.

Please Wait while image loads

Walked up and started looking at a big 4x4 truck. It wasn’t really what I wanted, but it was nice to fantasize just a little bit. What I wanted was just a little further away, a nice red convertible sports car!

Just then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a salesman come out of his office. He was an absolute stereotype of the used car salesman: big gut hanging over the belt, loud, garish jacket; he even pulled his pants up as he came up to me, trying desperately to suck in that gut. I cringed, just looking at him.

Please Wait while image loads

“And just what can I help you with, little missy?” he asked. The garlic and tobacco on his breath could have knocked me out! Hadn’t he ever heard of a breath mint?

I took a step away from him and started walking around the truck. “I’d like to buy a new vehicle. Maybe this truck?” I asked, as sweetly as I could. I even used a “little girl” voice on him and hitched up my skirt a little higher. Much higher and he could have seen I didn’t have any panties on!

He kind of gave me the stink eye. “Oh, I don’t think so,” he said. “What you want is that little economy car over there. It’s more your size. That truck is really for a man.”

Well, isn’t it nice to know that chauvinism is still alive and kicking? “No,” I said, “I want the truck.”

“Look, little missy,” he started. “Is your husband or boyfriend here? Is that who you want to buy it for? I’m tellin’ you, this is too much vehicle for a little girl like you!”

Boy, this guy was really getting on my nerves and I’d only been in the dealership about five minutes.

“Listen, mister!” I was not going to be quiet. I could see heads popping up in different cubicles. “I want to buy a truck; I’m going to buy a truck. Now, whether I buy it here or over at the next dealership is up to you. Are you going to treat me with a little respect or not?”

“What’s going on here?” a deep bass voice rumbled.

I turned and there was a giant of a man standing there, arms crossed. He was easily six foot five, and if he had more than 5% body fat, I would have been surprised. His shoulders were wide and his hips narrow. He stood there with a scowl on his very handsome face. He looked like he could pick up the truck without any trouble, and I could feel my pussy getting very wet for him.

“I ... I want to buy a truck,” I stuttered, “and this... person doesn’t think I can handle one.” I let my sarcasm just drip.

“Sims,” started the giant, “I think I will handle this. Please go back to your cubicle. We will talk about this at the end of the day.”

“Yes, sir,” Sims said. He seemed totally cowed by the giant. I think I would be, too. I don’t think I’d want him mad at me, either!

I heard an “ahem,” and I was distracted from watching Sims slink back into his little den. “My name is George Murphy. I’m the owner here. What’s your name?” He held out his hand.

Once again, I was reduced to stammering. “My ... my name is Naomi, sir,” I said. I took the proffered hand and he gently held it. I just knew that if I had been a man, he would have taken my hand in a very firm grip. If I had been foolish enough to try to out-muscle him, I would have lost and possibly ended up with a broken hand!

“Well, Ms. Naomi, how can I assist you today?” he asked.

Oh, man. His voice just rumbled and I wished I had worn panties. I was getting wet looking at him and his voice made my clit vibrate! I was in trouble here!

“Like I told the other guy, I would like to purchase a truck.” I went on and explained how I had been in an accident and I wanted a vehicle that could stand up to more abuse. While I was rambling, we were walking over to where the truck sat, looking big and muscular.

Please Wait while image loads

When we arrived, he opened the door and I climbed in. He stepped up on the running board and had to duck his head to talk to me. The truck looked like it had all the bells and whistles, including a good-sized center display. George was explaining all of the different features, but I’m not sure if I really paid much attention. I was looking all around the interior, touching everything and just listening to the sound of his voice.

I interrupted him. “I like it, but I think maybe Sims was right; it may be too much for a ‘little girl like me.’ Maybe that red convertible over there” and I pointed over his shoulder.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.