Naomi's Journal No. 15 - Ruth's Visit - Cover

Naomi's Journal No. 15 - Ruth's Visit

by Naomi

Copyright© 2022 by Naomi

Fiction Sex Story: Naomi gets a visit from her new friend Ruth, who is on her way back to college, and the two go for a spin in Naomi's new car, then take a few more spins of a sexual sort once back home. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Illustrated   .

Boy, if it isn’t one thing, it’s another!

Since I’ve started this journal, I’ve had so many nice things happen, I sometimes don’t know where to start or how to say it all.

This time it was simple. Ruth was on her way back to school (I think she’s either a senior or a graduate student; I think she wants to go into law like her daddy, Joe), when she made a detour to come and visit me. Luckily, I was home and was able greet her properly.

She came in, and the first thing she did was to shed her traveling clothes. She wears only the basics so that she doesn’t get into trouble, just like me. And, just like me, she doesn’t wear much at home. I guess she felt right at home with me because she got down to her skin in no time. As soon as she did, she and I hugged like we were long lost lovers.

That was nice. I know the apple (or the orange) didn’t fall far from her parents who are some of the nicest people I know. Ruth is nice, too, with a wicked sense of humor.

After our hug, I asked her if she’d like to see my new car. I’d put it in the garage so it wouldn’t get too dirty and the seats wouldn’t be too hot to sit in. I told her to grab her blouse and we’d go for a spin.

We didn’t go too far, and both of us just had our blouses on but not buttoned, so when I went fast, the blouses blew open exposing our titties. I glanced over at her a couple of times and I could see that her nipples were just as spiky as mine.

Please Wait while image loads

The car rumbles a little (well, I think it purrs like a kitten – like a tiger!, but Nils says it rumbles) and that rumble makes its way into the seats, so it’s like a big vibrator. I get a pleasant buzz in my pussy every time I drive it. I wondered if Ruth could feel it, too.

When we got back, I asked Ruth what she thought of my new baby. She didn’t say anything, really; she just walked up to me and bent me over the fender and started fucking me with her fingers!

Please Wait while image loads

Soon enough I was doing the same thing to her. I guess my tiger’s rumbles got her going too!

We finally made it back into the house and into my bedroom. And that’s where Nils found us when he asked us out to dinner. We told him we weren’t hungry for food, just cock! We were the tigers rumbling and we devoured him.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.