Knickerless Girls Should Not Climb Trees - Cover

Knickerless Girls Should Not Climb Trees

by Ashley

Copyright© 2022 by Ashley

Erotica Sex Story: When Sadie's and Chris' fathers joined forces to build them a treehouse they couldn't have imagined where it would lead.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

I’d been best friends with Chris for as long as I could remember. We were both only children and it was only natural that, being next-door neighbors, we became friends.

I was a bit of a tomboy when I was younger and we spent many happy hours playing together in the meadows and woods behind our parent’s houses.

One special summer, when were about ten or eleven, our fathers joined forces and built us a tree house. It was an impressive construction built on the higher of two forks in an old oak tree in our garden.

Access to it was via two rope ladders. The first took you up about five feet to the first fork where you had to go to the bole of the tree and along another branch to get to the second ladder. That took you up about the same amount again to the trapdoor in the floor of the house itself.

The treehouse was about six feet square inside with a couple of small windows high up on the walls.

Initially, we’d spend time playing house up there and only later took advantage of the privacy it afforded to indulge in more illicit if still very innocent activities such as reading comics we knew our parents wouldn’t strictly have approved of or having puffs on stolen cigarettes.

I think I was about fourteen when I started to grow out of my tomboy phase and began to take an interest in how I was dressed. Out went the jeans and sweatshirts and in came pretty summer dresses.

It wasn’t long before I noticed some changes in Chris’ behavior too. It had always been a mad race to the first ladder of the treehouse with much ribbing of the loser. All of a sudden I found I was winning an awful lot more of those races.

I would tease Chris as we climbed but he never really retaliated like he used to, seeming unusually quiet.

I suppose I was very innocent at the time and it took me a while to realize what was going on: he was losing intentionally so that he could look up my skirt as we climbed. He was looking at my panties.

As soon as I twigged what he was up to it was like a switch was thrown and suddenly I really liked the idea that he wanted to look at my bare legs and my bottom and kitty covered only by my thin cotton underwear.

It gave me a strange tingling inside that I’d only felt before when washing down there. I knew that it was naughty somehow and didn’t linger but the thrill of knowing that Chris was peeking at me was very exciting.

When we got up to the treehouse on those occasions Chris would busy himself with some task with his back to me for a few minutes before sitting down. When this had happened a few times I became intrigued: what was he hiding?

The next time I’d led the way up I stopped at the top and faced the ladder so that, as he climbed up, I could see his shorts. There was a distinct bulge in the front of them that I’d never noticed before. Looking at it moving around under his shorts made the tingling in my kitty even stronger. I wasn’t sure why. but I decided at that moment that I wanted to see it.

One of the games that we sometimes played up there was ‘Operation’ where you have to take organs out of a simple model of a body without touching the sides with the tweezers otherwise a buzzer sounded. We didn’t go by the set rules, we just played that the loser forfeited a sweet and had to start the next game. I was much better at it than Chris; I had an idea.

I challenged him to a game and he wasn’t too keen since he knew I’d probably win. But I dared him, and that was that.

After I’d taken all of his sweets from him he actually seemed relieved.

“What shall we play now?” he asked.

“I think we should carry on with this,” I told him.

“But you already have all my sweets,” he said, clearly confused. I plucked up my courage and took a chance. Normally up there I would sit on my knees but now I swiveled around and sat cross-legged. I could see from his eyes that he could see my panties up my skirt.

“We could play for items of clothing,” I suggested quietly. That made him look up from my legs and stare at me in astonishment. The bulge was back in his shorts and I smiled to myself.

“Like strip operation?” He asked, clearly not believing his own words. I was confident in my skills and was pretty sure it would be him doing most of the stripping.

“Yes, just like that,” I told him with a smile. He grinned back and we started.

It was a bit annoying that, with sufficient incentive, Chris upped his game considerably. After the first few rounds, we’d both taken off our shoes and socks. That left Chris in shorts, T-shirt, and presumably briefs, and me in dress, bra, and panties; all even.

I was really hoping to see the contents of his underwear without showing him too much at all, but no such luck! I won the next round and Chris took off his shirt. I’d seen his chest before but, somehow under these circumstances, it seemed nicer, more exciting.

Chris was breathing quite heavily and lost the next round very early, his hand seemed to be shaking. He looked at me as if he expected me to wimp out but I just looked at him expectantly.

When he took his shorts off I could see his tidy-whiteys, but I also saw a sausage-shaped lump in them just before he covered it with his hands. It looked really, really interesting, the tingling in my kitty became more of a pulsing and I realized I was now breathing hard as well.

When I went to start the next game my hand was shaking so badly that I blew it on the first go. Chris looked triumphant when he figured that he was going to see my underwear.

I thought it might be possible to get my bra off without taking my dress off but, to be honest, the prospect of letting him see me in my underwear was too thrilling for me. I undid the zip and slipped it over my head. The expression on his face made me feel weak at the knees, his eyes were all over me and he looked like he wanted to eat me up. His briefs were now being pushed right out and, more than ever, I wanted to see what it looked like.

I looked down at myself and I wasn’t showing much more than when I wore a swimming costume but somehow I felt almost naked in front of him and I found it incredibly exciting.

I took several deep breaths before starting the next round and managed to pull a piece successfully, but then Chris did too. My nerves failed me on my next go and I knew I had a decision to make: I could bail out and let Chris win and fail in my goal, or I could show him my little titties.

It was only a training bra really and my breasts were barely an A-cup but, strangely it was almost as if they wanted to be seen. I could feel my hard nipples against the material and I knew then that I wanted his hungry eyes on them.

I undid the clasp at the back and then slipped the shoulder straps off until the cups began to come away from my little buds. Then I put my hands over them and stroked them gently all the time watching Chris.

His eyes were on stalks and his lips were rubbing over each other. I dropped the bra an inch or so and laughed as he moved forward slightly to see better. Then I managed to let the bra fall but kept my breasts covered by my hands.

I could now feel my hard nipples pressing against my palms and I couldn’t help but rub my hands on them. Chris was licking his lips now and leaning even further forward. I couldn’t wait any longer and I lowered my hands to my sides and shivered as Chris’ eyes bored into my little titties.

“God,” He breathed. “they’re so pretty Sadie.”

I loved the way he looked at me but it made me tremble all over, and I couldn’t believe it when I lost again.

I turned my back on him as I slipped my panties off but knowing he could see my naked bottom was making my kitty all throbby and achy.

When I turned back I had my hands over her and I even squeezed her a little because it felt so good. I sat down still covering myself and saw the look of disappointment on Chris’ face and figured that I wasn’t being fair: I’d lost fair and square.

“You win,” I said and lifted my hands into into air in submission.

Chris stared at my little pussy for so long and I could see his stiffy poking the front of his briefs right out. Then he came to some sort of decision and just took them off.

I laughed out loud when I saw it, and then realized my mistake when he looked so crestfallen and his face sort of crumpled up.

“Sorry, sorry!” I said hurriedly. “I just wasn’t expecting you to do that.” He looked a little happier and I leaned forward to get a better look at it.

“It’s lovely,” I said quietly and saw him smile. I did love it. I loved the way it twitched and I could see his heartbeat in a vein on the side.

“Can I touch it?” I whispered, and he just nodded. When I touched the end with my finger it twitched and sort of dodged away from me and we both laughed.

“It does that sometimes.” He told me. I wrapped my fingers around it and Chris gasped. it felt so smooth and hot and I slid my hand up and down.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.