Naomi's Journal No. 17 - Naomi Gets a Cat - Cover

Naomi's Journal No. 17 - Naomi Gets a Cat

by Naomi

Copyright© 2022 by Naomi

Fiction Story: Because every girl's gotta have a pussy of her own. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Nils asked me to wait a few weeks before I got a cat. I understood that. Amber needed to get used to her new home and we needed to get used to her. We did get her a kennel for our bedroom (mostly so she wouldn’t interrupt us when we made love), and after a while, she even used it during the day sometimes when she wanted some peace and quiet.

Not that we’re really noisy or anything, but I think it was her “safe” place. She had a cushion in there and she had a couple of chew toys, so she was quite comfortable. She seemed to go in there mostly when I was cleaning, but that was all right because that meant I wasn’t stepping on or over her when I was moving about, dusting and cleaning. My being naked didn’t seem to bother her at all.

I had a friend whose cat had given birth to some kittens about the time we got Amber. When I went to see her (and them – come on, I’m a girl, and a girl loves kittens!), I fell in love with one of the little bundles of fur. It was black on its head, back and legs, but was white on its front and feet. It looked like it was wearing a tuxedo!

So, my girlfriend promised me the black-and-white furball when it was time to wean it. I decided that it needed a name, and, since it was a male cat, I decided that Thomas would be appropriate; after all, it was a tom cat!

When the time came for him to be weaned, I went over to my friend’s and picked him up. I had a carrier for him and he went in very easily. On the way home, however, all he could do was cry. He sounded so pitiful.

Nils wasn’t home when I got there, so I left Thomas in the carrier so I could grab Amber. As soon as I opened the door, she came bounding in, all happy to see me. After I had roughed her up a little (she always wants a little bit of petting and rough-housing when we get home), I firmly told her to “go lay down.” She knows that means to go in the living room and lay down on her bed. I checked to make sure she was in place, then went and got the carrier.

I brought it in and let Thomas out to explore a little. I kept an eye on Amber, too, gesturing she was to stay where she was. She’s gotten the “down” and ‘stay” commands down really well, and she stayed put, even though she was dying to see the new “toy” I had brought her.

Thomas came out very cautiously, sniffing and putting his feet down very carefully. Amber was whining, just shivering in anticipation. Thomas wandered around a little, then he spied Amber. He didn’t hiss, he didn’t get his back up, he just toddled right over to where she was lying in her bed. Amber put her nose out to sniff Thomas, and Thomas sniffed her, still not showing any of the hissing and spitting I expected.

Then, to both Amber’s and my surprise, Thomas climbed up onto the bed with Amber. He curled up right in the space between Amber’s front and rear legs, stretched a little, then lay down and started purring so loud I could hear it across the room! Amber looked at me, then at the kitten and then put her head down and closed her eyes. I think that if a dog could purr, Amber would have at that moment.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.