Summer Camp Orgy - Cover

Summer Camp Orgy

by Orange

Copyright© 2022 by Orange

Erotica Sex Story: Summer Camp orgy for three female teachers with teenage boys and girls. When a storm knocks out the power strange thing begin to happen in the dormitory.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   .

The teachers at the summer camp were getting the teenagers into groups for the communal showers. The ages were between 15 and 17. The boys went in first and then the girls and teachers after. Ms Patterson, the headmistress, Miss Conner and Miss Smyth kept order while the teens were milling around outside the showers room.

The boys finally left the shower room all wrapped in bath towels, and then the teenage girls and the teachers went in to have their showers. There was a lot of noise, loud talking and an odd scream from the teenagers. The teachers, however, were used to these antics and let everyone get on with their shower.

Meanwhile, the boys had returned, opened the door, and peeked into the shower room. Wolf whistles were heard, and more screams from the girls as they realised the boys were spying on them.

Ms Patterson went to the door, shooed the boys away, and then returned to her shower. The boys ran away, and the door was closed.

“What happened there?” Miss Conner asked.

“Oh, the boys came back, opened the door, and peeked inside.” Ms Patterson replied.

Miss Conner just smiled back and showered.

Most days were like this at the summer camp. The boys got up to some mischief, and the girls occasionally did the same. The three teachers held the line with some basic rules, so the camp ran smoothly for the first ten days. After those first ten days, things began to unravel bit by bit. The teachers were being slowly run ragged by the teenagers. They discovered some boys and girls smoking near the lake; then, they found empty bottles of beer thrown into the long grass. After that, loud music was played after lights out, and both boys and girls sneaked into the woods.

The next evening when they went into the showers, a storm was brewing and as the boys left the shower room and the girls and the teachers went in. The power plunged the whole camp into a strange and eerie twilight darkness. Some girls screamed as a lightning bolt lit up the entire camp, and a thunderous crash broke above them all. The boys returned to the shower room with torches and some lit candles. This made some more of the girls scream with fright and the sight of the boys, some still naked.

“It is perfectly all right, girls,” Ms Patterson tried to calm everyone down. But to no avail. The girls ran around and screamed over and over. The boys were now also running to try and catch some of the more hysterical girls, and both Miss Conner and Miss Smyth tried to intervene also.

It took several minutes before some sense of calm was introduced. By then, the boys and girls were making their way back into the dormitory. Some of the naked girls went off with some of the naked boys. The three teachers could not see where they went in the twilight darkness. Just as they thought things might be getting back to ordinary several naked boys surrounded the three teachers.

“Why not let us look after you?” They said to the teachers.

All three looked around and saw that the boys were still naked and now sporting long, thick cocks.

“Now wait a minute, you boys...” Ms Patterson began to say.

The boys were now coming closer, and they took hold of all three of them and marched them towards three beds in the dormitory. The teachers were still naked from coming out of the shower room, and they found themselves at the mercy of the boys. The boys were strong. They laid the three teachers on their backs and began to rub and caress the teachers’ naked bodies with their young, strong hands.

They tried to resist the boys’ attentions, but they were quickly overpowered and soon found that the boys’ cocks were probing the lips of their vaginas and the lips of their mouths.

“Stop this!” Cried out, Ms Patterson.

“No, Ms Patterson, you are going to enjoy our teenage cocks fucking you, and also Miss Conner and Miss Smyth,” One of the boys said.

“But this is madness!” Ms Patterson said.

The boys just laughed at her protests and kept having sex with her and with Miss Conner and Miss Smyth.

Miss Smyth was moaning out loud as the teenage boy that had mounted her was now rhythmically fucking her, and she was enjoying the strange and erotic pleasure of being forced to fuck like a slut. Miss Conner was also finding it to be a peculiar and erotic sensation of being restrained and made to have sex with one of the other teenage boys. It was only Ms Patterson who was trying to resist the boys from having sex with her. She struggled against the boys holding her down and pulling her legs wide apart. The boys just laughed at her efforts.

“Don’t you dare!” Ms Patterson shouted at them.

But it was inevitable that she would be mounted and fucked by boys. Which was what happened within the next few moments. She gasped as the tip of the boy’s cock parted her pussy lips. And with a few hip thrusts, she was almost entirely impaired with the entire length of cock up her cunt. She gasped and cried but was soon silenced by having another teenage cock forced into her open mouth.

“Suck on that, you slut!” The boys ordered her.

Faced with the ultimate challenge of her morality Ms Patterson relinquished control and allowed the teenage boys to have their way with her. As they forced themselves onto her and fucked her against her will, she slowly began to have certain erotic and sexual feelings within her body. She moved with them as they fucked her, and with the rhythm of the boy’s body fucking she began to move with him. She now also began to feel certain feelings, relaxed and enjoyed having sex with the teenage boys.

Other moans and cries of sexual pleasure came from different parts of the dormitory. The teachers heard these sounds and realised that some teenage girls also had sex with the boys. Miss Conner counted seven boys with the three teachers, which meant that eight boys were still unaccounted for, meaning they must now be having sex with some teenage girls somewhere else in the dormitory.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.