Boss Takes Wife - Cover

Boss Takes Wife

by Tiny Tommy

Copyright© 2022 by Tiny Tommy

Erotica Sex Story: A black boss coerces a white subordinate and his petite, younger wife into sexual servitude. Includes spanking, humiliation, and age play. If the response to this is positive, there will be a part 2.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Workplace   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   Size   Small Breasts   .

If you judged the job market by the number of help wanted signs you would think that employees enjoyed great job security and a sense of power with their employer. The reality is far more complicated. Most of the jobs that are available are entry level positions or require a strong technical background. I have a comfortable, white collar job making considerably more than entry level service workers. Even though I work for a tech company helping customers implement our software, my role doesn’t require any programming skills. Finding a new job that pays the same as my current one isn’t easy. I know; I’ve been looking.

A little over a year ago, I was passed over for a promotion. Instead of hiring from within the company, they opted to bring in someone from outside. Some of my co-workers continue to claim that Darnel is just a diversity goal hire. I want to fit in, so I don’t say anything to dispute that. But I think it has been clear since his first weeks on the job that Darnel is considerably more qualified for the position than any of the people on his team, myself included.

During my annual review, Darnel broke the news that our department was facing a substantial staff reduction.

“The venture capital firm that owns us is preparing to sell us within the next year. Our implementation team has very low margins, so we will be reducing headcount by 50%”

“What does that mean for our customers?” I asked, trying to sound customer-focused.

“We are streamlining our processes, moving some aspects to online, self-directed learning and we are expecting that those who remain on the team will be doing more.”

I needed to make my value to this team clear. “I think that I’ve demonstrated how much of a team player I am. I’m willing to do whatever is necessary.”

“That’s exactly the attitude I’m counting on Tom. You are one of the more senior people on the team, and that means one of the highest salaries. If someone were to only look at the numbers, you would be one of the first people we let go.”

My chest felt empty. 44 doesn’t feel that old, but I’m at least 10 years older than anyone else on the team. In the tech world, I’m already a dinosaur.

“But, I think you have more to offer than shows up on spreadsheets.”

I immediately grasped hold of this hope.

“I met your wife at the company picnic this summer. She looks considerably younger than you.”

His connotation was clear. But I was too desperate to keep my job to end the conversation.

“She is 12 years younger than me.” “Is that all? She looks so young. When I first saw her, I thought she was your daughter.”

My wife can’t help being barely 5’ tall or her lack of curves. Her smooth skin contributes to looking even younger than she is. If my wife dresses casually and skips applying make-up, restaurants will often ask if we need a kid’s menu. My boss isn’t the first person to think my wife was actually my daughter. Best case scenario, she looks 20 years younger than me. But it doesn’t take significant effort for her to look 30 or more years younger.

“That happens sometimes. Sherri doesn’t look her age.”

“And that might save your job, if both of you are willing to make a few sacrifices. Please join me for dinner tonight and the three of us can discuss your career situation. Or start packing your office.”

Agreeing to dinner would buy me some more time to think. There had to be some alternative and maybe I could figure that out in time.

“What time should we plan on arriving for Dinner?”

“Seven. At the Steakhouse on Main.”

I called my wife and told her that we were having dinner with my boss. I didn’t warn her about my boss’s agenda.

“Hello Mrs. Robertson. I’m Darnel, Tommy’s boss.”

Other than my Grandma, no one has called me Tommy since elementary school. I hate how insignificant it made me feel.

“Yes. We met at the company picnic last month. Thank you for inviting us to dinner.”

Darnel pulled out a chair for Sherri to sit down.

“Unfortunately, dinner tonight isn’t a social invite. The company is starting some major budget cuts and Tommy is in a vulnerable position. He is a highly compensated employee in a department facing a 50% reduction in budget.”

“And you thought letting him go over a nice dinner would ease the pain. That’s bullshit. Honey, let’s just go.”

“Quite the opposite. I wanted to discuss a scenario where Tommy’s job would be secure.”

“Let me guess. The perverted boss wants to fuck his employee’s wife and this headcount reduction is the perfect excuse to blackmail us into agreeing.”

“You are partially correct. The headcount reduction is an ideal chance for me to attain several things that I would like. Stretching your little cunt with my big, black cock is only one thing I will demand. This headcount reduction process will last at least 6 months. Throughout that time, I will effectively own you. I’m not asking for a decision tonight. But if you don’t want to consider that option, just say the word. We can enjoy a nice dinner and discuss more mundane topics.”

“I’ll listen, but that doesn’t mean I’m willing.”

“First off, you will have to stop having any type of sex with your husband.”

“Given that he didn’t tell you to ‘fuck off’, that is likely to happen regardless.”

“Second, what I find most attractive about you is how young and innocent you look. I want you to emphasize that as much as possible. Your hair, makeup, jewelry, and clothing choices must always demonstrate that. This extends to your choice of undergarments, you can’t use a bra that provides any padding, lift, or other enhancement.”

“Rather humiliating, don’t you think?”

“No doubt. But so is moving back in with your parents because your house was foreclosed.”

“Ok. I get it.”

“Enough talk. Time to make a little decision about moving forward. If you want to hear more about how this will work, you need to hand me your bra and panties.”

Sherri discreetly reached up the side of her dress and slid off her panties, setting them on the center of the table. Removing her bra involved a little more creativity. One man at a nearby table seemed to realize what was happening.

“That’s even more padding than I expected. I can understand why you found my clothing requirements so humiliating.”

“It’s hard to feel like a woman when I barely make a bump in my clothes.”

“I guess it is convenient that I don’t want you to look like, or feel like, a woman.”

“Lucky me”

“Our dinner is about to arrive. If you are interested in my offer, arrive at our reception desk before noon. Convince me that you want to save your husband’s job.”

“How long did you say I would have to do this?”

“At least six months.”

“I won’t agree without an end point.”

No more than 2 years.

12 months.

18, but only if you can fool people into believing you are younger than that. Consistently. Hit me with your best shot tomorrow and I’ll let you know.

If I can convince people I’m even younger, will you shorten it more?

As soon as Sherri began negotiating, I knew then that she was going to agree to the arrangement.

The rest of dinner was uneventful, filled with trivial conversation. Unlike the drive home, which took place in silence. The only words Sherri spoke to me that evening were telling me that I should sleep in the spare room. I didn’t argue.

I didn’t see my wife until she arrived at the office about 15 minutes before Noon. Even then, I barely recognized her. Her hair was braided to both sides, with light pink ribbons at the end of each braid. She was wearing a girl’s sundress that fit tight across the chest, emphasizing just how small her tits are. The fabric was thin enough that her nipples made obvious bumps. The dress barely reached her knees, showing off her well-toned legs while she walked, but still long enough that it looked like something a parent would allow their daughter to wear.

I could see Darnel’s smile as he walked to the receptionist’s desk to escort Sherri back to his office. They stayed in his office for about 15 minutes.

Darnel called me into his office shortly after Sherri left.

“Would you like to know what Sherri and I discussed?”

“I’m certainly curious.”

“We talked about her plans to look young for me. Today was nearly perfect, but between us we have ideas that will make it even better. We set up an appointment for her to get braces. That will be done next week. She had also researched laser hair removal and came up with an interesting idea. Rather than having all of pussy hair removed, there are treatment options that can remove some of the hairs and leave the remaining hairs much more sparse. I agreed with her that this would look younger than just being bald, since shaved pussies are so commonplace.”

I had asked Sherri to shave her bush a few times since we married, but she was adamant that it would make her look too young. I couldn’t believe she was suggesting an option that would make her look even younger.

“We also talked about diet and fitness. With only a little bit more effort, she could drop her bodyfat even more. Her small tits would become even tinier and she would stop having regular periods. It would make her body look and feel younger. I took extensive “before” photos, both dressed and naked. I’m looking forward to the “after” photos.”

Again, I had asked Sherri about taking some naked photos of her during our honeymoon and she shut me down as being a pervert. I was feeling very jealous that my wife was so readily agreeing to things with my boss that she had denied when I requested.

“I’m going to give you an idea of what’s going to happen to your dear little wife. Take off your pants.”

I was ashamed that this conversation had made me hard. Being forced to take off my pants didn’t lessen that,

“Step over next to me.”

Darnell unzipped his pants and pulled out a massive cock. He stepped up against me so that our cocks were side-by-side.

“Instead of that tiny thing, I will be filling your wife with this. How do you think her pussy will respond? Do you think she will ever want to fuck such a tiny, worthless, nub again?”

I pulled up my pants and left his office. The rest of the day, I couldn’t think of anything other than his giant black cock stretching my wife’s tiny cunt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.