Red Thong-wendy - Cover

Red Thong-wendy

by wendyk52

Copyright© 2022 by wendyk52

Young Adult Sex Story: I left the bedroom and went to mine. "Oh, he was checking me out, I know it. I'm his best friend's aunt, but still, in his sexual mind.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Nephew   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   .

“So, how are you two boys doing?” I asked, walking into his room with a basket.

“We’re fine, Aunt Wendy, and I can do my own laundry.”

“I know, Billy, but I’m still your aunt, and I’ll do it if I damn-well please,” I made clear, going to his hamper. “You don’t mind if my unmentionables touch yours, do you?” I asked, putting his clothes on mine in the basket

Aunt Wendy, seriously, you’re making Jim uncomfortable.

I leaned up and glanced at him. “Is that true, Jimmy? Does your mom do your laundry?”

I looked him over as he casually checked me out for a moment.

‘Oh, I think I might be, but because I think Jim here wants something from me. I don’t think Billy notices that, though. I do have my belly showing somewhat, so my thong is slightly out, and my bra straps are showing with my tank top,’ I thought before I viewed his eyes. ‘Wow, that was subtle, Jim, you just jerked your face away from me. You do want to fuck me, don’t you?’ I thought before I closed the gap. “So, what’s going on, Jim? I’m just your best friend’s mom, you can tell me.”

He couldn’t make his eyes come onto mine to save his life, and I had to laugh somewhat. That didn’t get a reaction from Billy, and I just didn’t know what to make of Jim’s crush exactly. Nevertheless, I found myself intrigued.

“Well, his silence says it all, Aunt Wendy. Let me do the laundry; I don’t need you to take care of me.”

“Does that mean you can start paying for your clothes to be washed, Billy?”

“Aunt Wendy, damn it,” he griped, standing up. “Give me that, basket,” he said, yanking it. “I’ll do it when I’m ready,” he made clear, dropping it.

“Okay, Billy,” I giggled before pecking his cheek. “I love you.”

“I love you too, but Jim doesn’t need to know you pay for my porn sites.”

I set my eyes on him. “Jim, does your mom pay your porn sites?”

“No, Aunt Wendy, she doesn’t, but you’re an even better aunt than I thought.”

“Thank you, Jim. I like my unmentionables washed with fabric softener, Billy.”

“Aunt Wendy, enough!” he yelled, stomping his feet.

“Damn, you’re easy, nephew.”

“I’ll do it later,” he said before turning to Jim. “I’m gonna take a shower, and then we’ll head out, okay, dude?”

“Sure, Billy.”

He left without saying a word.

I peeked at Jim again, though. ‘ Just pretend you’re reading that magazine, but secretly check me out. I surely want to say something, but I don’t think Billy would like it,’ I thought, covering my mouth. “I’ll be in my bedroom, though, if you need me, Jim.”

“Okay, Wendy, thank you.”

I left the bedroom and went to mine. “Oh, he was checking me out, I know it. I’m his best friend’s aunt, but still, in his sexual mind, I’m a hot chested MILF with brown hair. He wants to have sex with me, but can’t even say anything because of my nephew Billy. Too bad,” I said before I lay down. “I’m sure he has a big dick, but I know it. If Billy never found out, I sucked your dick until you cum in my mouth, Jim. I’d let my tits out and allow you to submerge them. You’ve been my son’s best friend since junior high, and now you’re getting ready to go to college. We have a good relationship, and I like your mom too. Maybe because she’s a single mom too, but still, I’d let you fuck me too,” I muttered before my hand nonchalantly made it to my crotch. “Well, shit, even though my skirt and thong, I feel my snatch, because you made it rather wet.”

I rubbed my crotch a bit and shook too. I didn’t speak more, but inevitably found myself on the line, I guess.

“Damn, I can’t fantasize about Jim, its wrong. Hot, but wrong,” I groaned, moving my head to the side. “I clearly saw him checking me out, so do I just let it go completely?”

I didn’t get my answer, and I just lay there for a moment, thinking about it. Needless to say, my pussy didn’t just stop leaking. After only a few minutes, I felt to be in a sauna and hornier than ever at the thought of letting Jim fuck me.

I still fought the urge even to relish the odd attraction I had to him. I also knew it came down to him wanting to fuck me as well, but yet, I couldn’t deny the desire to get with him, though.

“Oh, fuck it,” I muttered before I let my right hand into my thong. “Yes, just live with it, lady,” I moaned, rubbing my pussy.

I rubbed my lips nonstop and did indeed just went with it. I certainly knew it was taboo, but it did seem to be rather hot to think of him in that way. I couldn’t help it, and once I started masturbating, I loved it.

“Would you like this MILF to suck your cock, or let it into her slit? You may put it in my hot pussy, Jim, I don’t mind. Stick it in there deep and let out your white stuff too. Just risk getting a MILF knocked up, and give me a thrill. We don’t need to tell Billy about it; we can both keep a secret. I’m letting my juice out frequently thinking about you sticking it to me, Jim. I saw you checking me out, it’s nothing to be ashamed of, but I am a horny MILF, and I do need a cock inside me from time to time. Oh, shit, I’m vibrating now. I’m getting some jollies off the thought, and shit, I just have to know how big you are. I don’t even know if you’ve had sex before because not everyone gets laid in high school. I know my nephew has, but I’m not positive about you, Jim. Maybe it doesn’t actually matter because I just want to fuck you, regardless if you’ve done it once or fifty times. I want to see it and feel it too. Maybe with my hands first, and then my lips. Soon after that, my tits, which I’m sure you’d love to feel with any part of your body. If you came to me, I’d have no choice, but to act on my attraction, just like you, stud. If we both came to each other, then maybe we’d fuck, but if one of us is worried about it, we probably won’t,” I explained before opening my eyes. “Yet, Billy is in the shower, and my snatch is as wet as it can be, so let’s see what happens,” I said before I got up.

I calmly made my way out of my room and saw the bathroom door still shut.

I didn’t speak and viewed Billy’s bedroom door. ‘What the hell? His door is shut, but I know Billy isn’t in there. Are you having some private time, Jim?’ I thought before I got to his door.

I pressed my ear on it.

“Oh, yes, Wendy, you’re hot,” I heard him moan.

I grinned, backed my head away, and covered my mouth. ‘Oh, this is interesting, Jim. You’re masturbating thinking about me, in Billy’s bedroom? You must be horny to do that, and I must be too,” I said, grabbing the doorknob. “Especially if I’m going to do this,” I whispered, cracking the door. “You perv, you dug into the laundry and fished out one of my thongs, my red thong. Now, you’re rubbing it on your cock. Such a sight should repulse me, but because I’m a hot to woman in need to be fucked, I find this flattering. I can see your face, but your eyes are closed, and you’re not giving me the best look at your prick either with my thong in the way. I can still see the head every moment, though. I surely loved that, considering that is my favorite thong too, I muttered before letting my hand back into my thong.

I pleasured myself just roughly ten feet away as he gratified himself with my red thong. This time, I allowed my fingers up into my slit, which made me jiggle around even more. I grabbed onto the doorknob for leverage, and it kept me upright.

As I scanned his body going up and down numerous times, I feeling tingles going throughout my body, and it made me love it all that much more. I couldn’t be sure how long he’d be going at it, but I knew I wouldn’t part my eyes until he stopped, or the shower suddenly ceased.

Until then, I vowed to keep pleasuring myself, even if I came ten times while eyeballing him. I couldn’t help it because whether I thought it was right or wrong, I still loved the it and couldn’t stop it.

Oh yes, use that thong, you dirty young man. Forever stain it with your seed, I don’t mind. I might not even wash it now, so soak it with all that cum, Jimmy. Do it for your best friend’s aunt’s thong? I moaned before. I see you’re going nuts now; you’re getting ready to cum now?

He angled his head back all the way, so I was sure of the answer. Needless to say, that made me lose it, so to speak. I kept a lid on myself as I saw the effects come upon him, but I pushed the door open by mistake.

“Shit,” I groaned, yanking my hand out.

“Oh, crap, Wendy, I’m sorry,” he apologized, covering his face with one hand. It’s not what it looks like.

I giggled and closed the door.

I didn’t speak until I closed the gap and gently grabbed his arms. “It’s alright, I’m not upset won’t tell Billy, but I need you not to tell him about something.”

“What?”

I snatched the thong and yanked it towards my face. “That’s a lot of cum, Jim, so it wasn’t just me, you want to fuck me?”

“Yes, I guess, but please don’t tell Billy about this, he won’t like it.”

“Don’t worry yourself, I can keep a secret,” I whispered, bringing my hands towards his dick. “May I?”

“Yes.”

I smiled again as I wrapped both hands around it. Oh, that’s stiff, Jim, I feel that’s a compliment to me, is it?

I guess.

I calmly got down on my knees and stroked his pecker. What were you thinking about, Jim? Having me give you a blow job? You may tell me; I won’t judge you.

Wendy, Billy could come back at any moment, we can’t do this. Maybe I’m attracted to you, but you’re my best friend’s aunt.

I’ll take that as a Yes, I added, rising with him. You were fantasizing about me?

I’m sorry.

“Kiss me, and I’ll accept your apology.”

He bit down on his bottom lip for a few seconds, but I felt his member going insane.

“You’re crazy, Wendy.”

I know, now kiss me.

He swiftly pushed his lips on mine, but his arms remained down, though. As his lips got on mine, he indeed showed that he liked it, so he didn’t part his lips from mine.

Although, mine did drift off his after a moment. “So, you liked kissing me and how I’m giving you a mean handjob?”

“Yes.”

“Good, now before Billy gets out of the shower, will you promise me not to tell him about any of this?”

“Yes, of course.”

“Good, because I’m a horny MILF that needs some young cock to suck on now and then,” I whispered before lowering myself to my knees. “So, don’t tell him about this,” I warned him before taking his dick into mouth.

“Oh, I definitely won’t, Wendy,” he moaned, placing his palms on both sides of his face. “Wow, this is so much better than just thinking about it happening. Damn, you’re the MILF queen.”

I watched him as I let my lips thrust ever so slowly on his young cock, but he couldn’t look at me, which thrilled me because I knew he loved the pleasure I was giving him. I had my palms on the base of his cock and held it somewhat tight.

I already had sweat going down all over my body, but he turned up the heat mentally anyway, which made me feel hot as hell. As I watched him deal with the luxury of having a MILF blow him, I vibrated and felt like every muscle in my body was being worked.

I didn’t push him too far, too fast, but I surely wooed nearly immediately because he wanted me. I didn’t know how far I might get with him, but at that moment, actually sucking his cock, I cherished my time with him to make me see the sexual light standing in front of me for so long.

“Holy shit,” he moaned, caressing my head my neck. “I your lips feel amazing on my penis, and that you’re actually doing this, I can’t feel too bad for Billy. I’d want him to enjoy the pleasure if my mom wanted to give it to him. You’re giving it to me for some reason, but I don’t care why. You’re dynamite, every single inch of you. It’d be cliché to say it was your mouth or tits, but your brown hair and eyes are the real killers,” he let out, letting strands of my hair go through his fingers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.