Bubbles - Cover

Bubbles

by Orange

Copyright© 2022 by Orange

Erotica Story: Amy enjoys an erotic photo session with some floating bubbles... Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   White Female   Exhibitionism   Illustrated   .

Amy was having so much fun taking pictures of the bubbles as they floated past her. She tried to capture them with her camera as they shimmered and sparkled in the light. The iridescent colours shifted across the surface of the spheres.

Some landed upon her skin, making them pop and tickle her. She found this sensation addictive, and she allowed the bubbles to land on her more and more.

Please Wait while image loads

Amy was enjoying herself. She found it an erotic experience to play with the bubbles. She used the camera to take some erotic selfies of herself and the bubbles floating in the air beside her and placed the timer to set up a photograph with bubbles drifting past her.

She was pleased with the results and took more erotic photos of herself with the bubbles. It was a delight to stand and sit as the camera took her picture automatically. The randomness of the bubbles gave her photos a sort of psychedelic effect. Sometimes a bubble would float in front of the lens and provide a tremendous distorted vision through the soapy spectrum.

Please Wait while image loads

The experience of taking these photos made Amy want to invite her friends to join her in taking more pictures with them altogether and of each other. It would be a fantastic project to try out, and who knows what the results would be...?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.