Stud Conquers the World Book 3: Finding the Slut Wife - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 3: Finding the Slut Wife

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Zach searches for his next woman, the slutty wife!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader! Sable Newport

I waited in my limousine with my driver before me. Ms. Denise was a submissive slut. I had broken her to my will and turned her into my pussy-loving slave. My chauffeur wore the tight, black pants and a low-cut, white blouse with a black bow tie. Her secret collar. She wore her blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail.

I gripped it in my hand and yanked her into my cunt.

She didn’t resist. She buried into my shaved folds and licked at me. I shuddered, my eyes rolling back in my head as she feasted on me. She flicked her tongue through my folds, brushing my clit. Sparks flared.

I groaned, my back arching as I enjoyed this bliss. It was a fantastic delight to have her feasting on me as I awaited my new ... boss, I supposed. The man who had promised to give me all my dark fantasies of lesbian domination.

I just had to help him conquer the world.

I never took Zach Black, the quiet and studious young man who went to church every Sunday as someone who was ruthless and dedicated to world domination, nor that he would have magic on his side. His twin sister was a witch.

And his girlfriend was the most submissive lesbian I had ever come across. Or bi or whatever. She had surrendered wholly to me. Or nearly. She was Zach’s. As much as she wanted to be mine, she had given her heart to him.

But I could use her when I wanted so long as I helped Zach in his plans. I assumed my wealth would be important. Well, my parents’ wealth, but like Ms. Denise, I had them wrapped around my pinkie fingers.

“That’s it, you fucking nasty dyke-slut!” I hissed. “Get that tongue in my cunt! Oh, yes, yes, you love that, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress,” she whimpered and buried her tongue deep into my snatch.

I trembled as she ate me out. She devoured every inch of my hot cunt. I loved her feasting on me. I squeezed my thighs, clad in my fishnet stockings, around her head. My knee-high boots rubbed down her back.

I savored her devouring me. My boobs jiggled. I closed my eyes. I was in such a shitty neighborhood, but I wasn’t afraid. Ms. Denise knew how to defend me. She had a gun in the glove box. And the thrill ... The danger was a rush.

Some brawny gangbanger could try to rob us, and we’d have to overpower him.

Force him on his knees. Make him beg.

“Oh, yes, he would beg,” I whimpered as that hot tongue flicked through my folds. I loved the feel of my naughty Ms. Denise eating me. “Yes, he would. He would grovel and kiss my boots!”

“Yes, he would, Mistress,” Ms. Denise cooed.

She flicked her tongue through my folds, lapping at my juices. She worshiped me. My face twisted in delight. I groaned as that hot tongue flicked over my clit. I groaned at how hot this was. I loved how she feasted on me.

She slid her tongue around my bud, polishing my little pearl. I groaned as she did that. I reveled in every moment of her feasting on me. This was the life. This was what I had to enjoy. A wonderful rapture swelled in me.

A need to cum. A need to burst with such passion. I shuddered, savoring this wonderful moment. My head tossed from side to side. My face contorted with the passion of her tongue flicking at me. She licked me with such hunger on me.

“Yes, yes, I’m going to drown you, fucking dyke-slut! You’re just my cunt! I own your skank-ass!” I quivered. “You’re my pussy-loving bitch!”

“Yes, Mistress,” she moaned.

She suckled on my clit. I squirmed there, my eyes rolling back in my head. My boobs jiggled. The pressure in my cunt rose toward that bursting point. I shuddered, so close to bursting with delight. I would have a mighty orgasm.

Just explode with rapture.

She nibbled on my bud. She suckled hard on my clit. I loved how she flicked her tongue over my clit. She stroked me with that delicious tongue. I smiled, savoring the way her tongue caressed me. My entire body burst with delight.

“Yes!” I hissed.

I gripped her ponytail as my pussy cream gushed out.

My moans echoed through the back of my limo. Ms. Denise licked at my pussy. She drank my juices. I groaned through the bliss. Stars danced across my vision, flaring throughout the dark interior. I savored the rapture.

My mind drank in every bit of the euphoria. My head tossed back and forth. My toes curled in my heeled boots. I squeezed my thighs around her head, holding her to my cunt as the waves swept me to that height of bliss.

“You fucking dyke-slut,” I groaned. “Goddamn, that was good. Enough. I won’t whip your ass.”

“As you wish, Mistress,” purred Ms. Denise. She licked my pussy again.

I shuddered at the contact.

“But we might have to pass more time,” I said. “I thought they would have done the deed by now. I hope Zach didn’t...”

I trailed off as headlights flashed through the tinted windows. Then a car pulled up alongside us. It was Zach and his sister. I hit the button to roll down the tinted window, staring at Zach in the driver’s seat of his car.

“How did it go?” I asked. “It’s done?”

“He’s dead,” said Zach. He thrust a knife in a sheath at me followed by a computer hard drive. “See that those are disposed of.”

“Of course,” I said, staring at the murder weapon. I had found the degenerate who ran the sex shop to be useful. He let me shop there even though I was underage, but there could be no witnesses. “You’re trusting me a lot. I could destroy you with this.”

“But you won’t,” said Zach. He gave me a hard look. “You’re mine.”

He said those words, and though every bone in me was gay, I wanted to crawl out of the car and ride his cock. “You do.” I stared at him. “Is it magic? Am I bound to you by a spell?”

“By the spell of Fate.” He smiled. “You’re one of the four women that I need to rule the world. I have two more to find.”

“The adulterous woman, marriage fraud,” said Moira, his twin sister. I never liked her. She always challenged me. The only girl in school that wasn’t eager to curry favor with me or too intimidated by my looks and father’s money to say anything. “That’s who we have to find.”

“There’s more than a few married women at our school,” I said. “My mother was a cheater before I made her into my pet. So her marriage is definitely a fraud.” Wouldn’t that be something if she was the one he needed?

“I’ll have to meet your mother,” said Zach. “Maybe she’s the one. I don’t know. Nisha hasn’t detected her.”

“That angel.” I shuddered. “I can’t believe magic is real, but...”

“It is. I’ll see you at school tomorrow.”

“Mmm,” I purred and glanced at Ms. Denise. “You know where to go next.”

She nodded and climbed out of the limo. She moved around to the front and climbed inside. She drove off as Zach went the other way. Here, there were no cameras. No one would see us. We were heading out to dispose of the murder weapon.

My pussy clenched with the excitement of what we did. This was the start. This was why he needed me. A cruel and heartless bitch to do these sorts of things. He’d wanted to do it this one time, to get his hands dirty, but...

Next time, it would be my job.

“Am I a complete pervert that this makes me wet, Ms. Denise?” I asked as my driver pulled away.

“Yes, Mistress,” she said. “You are exactly that.”

I arched an eyebrow. “Do I need to punish you for that?”

“I can’t make that determination, Mistress. Only you can.”

She had a point. I debated it as she drove for a half hour before we reached the appropriate dumpster. There were no cameras here. I just rolled down the window, opened the trash can, and tossed in the knife and the hard drive. It would be lost with all the other trash. Be in the dump. It would never be connected back to us.

We headed home.

I napped on the way back. I would be tired tomorrow, but that was why coffee existed. Soon, I was rocked awake by the familiar path of the long driveway up to my parents’ mansion. I opened my eyes and stretched. Ms. Denise pulled to a stop before the house and opened the door.

I stepped out as she rushed to open the front door. I sauntered wearing my heeled boots and a corset that lifted my round boobs. My driver opened the door like a good slave. I stepped into the living room, a single light on from the kitchen.

“Welcome home, Mistress,” my mommy-slave purred. She knelt before me, her blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail. She was a gorgeous MILF, her pink corset lifting her tits into two huge mounds. Silver rings, heavier than the ones piercing my nubs, graced her nipples. “It’s so wonderful to have you back.”

“So wonderful, Mistress,” Mrs. Haverstone, the head maid said. She knelt in her slutty maid’s uniform.

“Yes, Mistress,” Cosette the chambermaid said. She, too, was dressed in a slinky, French maid’s uniform, her boobs about to fall out of her top.

My mother crawled before me, her hip swaying back and forth. She had a butt plug shoved in her ass with a bright, yellow gem. Not a real one, of course—she wasn’t worth that—but something to go with her namesake.

Sunshine.

Her parents were hippies.

But she did well. She married my father, heir to the Newport fortune. She had worked my dad’s pole. She did the things that kept his attention. She worked hard to keep him from straying. It disgusted me to see how she fawned over him.

A woman should be in charge. She should never let a man control her. Well, not a weak and pathetic man like my father. Wealthy, but he didn’t earn it. He just played golf and went to cocktail parties. He hobnobbed with the powerful because they were all mosquitoes wanting to suck off his wallet.

She reached the stairs and crawled up them. I admired that ass. Plump but toned. She worked out to keep her figure. She knew she couldn’t get fat. She would lose my father. Well, now she would lose me. I owned her.

Me.

I had dominated her then used her to enslave my father. It was so much fun cuckolding him with my step-mother. The servants all helped. They were my first conquests. Mrs. Haverstone was such a good, Catholic woman.

Now she drank my piss and licked my asshole. I would sometimes sell her cunt to boys, letting them use her pussy. She only had been with her husband until me. It was so hot to send her home to him with some guy’s jizz in her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.