Stud Conquers the World Book 3: Finding the Slut Wife - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 3: Finding the Slut Wife

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Zach searches for his next woman, the slutty wife!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Sable Newport

I did not like this Charles. Not one bit.

School was out, and I waited out front with the others. I had taken care of that little slut who should know her place. She had made me cum so nicely, but it did little to cleanse my irritation at this Charles. I knew the type. A rich, young man who thought he could stroll through life and everything would work out.

Moira was the first one to show up. She bounced up to me and snuggled right up. I fought my irritation. She wasn’t ... horrible. But she was too playful. I had cultivated an ice queen persona. A bitch that no one messed with.

And then she came around, all sunny and bright. She took nothing serious.

I couldn’t believe her twin brother trusted her even if he needed her witchcraft.

“Sup, cutie-pie,” she said, a big smile on her lips.

“Cutie-pie?” I arched an eyebrow at her.

“Yep, I love it. You’re my cutie-pie with a yummy pie.” She leaned in and whispered. “I especially love creampies. Pity we’re not going to your place.”

“Pity,” I agreed. I ached to have Zach fuck me. “What do you think of Charles?”

“The girls like him,” she said. “He got a BJ from Tessa. Her boyfriend has no idea.”

“Don’t you think that’s weird?” I asked. “How much did she know him?”

Moira shrugged. “He’s rich. Girls are materialistic sometimes. Tessa’s probably in love with his wallet.”

“Maybe.” I spotted Zach and Susannah coming. “You’re a witch.”

“And?” She giggled. “Want me to sick my succubus on him? You liked what she did to you last night.”

A wave of heat rushed through me.

“So you didn’t notice anything ... weird about him.”

She shook her head.

“Hey,” Susannah said, a big smile on her lips. She stared at me, wanting to add, “Mistress.” At the same time, she was so obviously in love with Zach. The dichotomy between the two aspects of her—traditional wife and lesbian submissive—were so delicious.

“Just waiting on Charles, huh?” Zach said. He had his arm around Susannah’s waist and ... Was he a tad more relaxed around her?

There was something different about him.

“There he is,” Moira said. She waved to the guy in his prep school uniform. It was an East Coast one. Expensive. The sort of school that funneled students into Harvard or Yale and then on to high-paying jobs in elite law firms, Wall Street firms, or aides to powerful politicians.

And he was here. Slumming in a public school.

I came here to have more girls to dominate. To rule the school with ease and not deal with more rich bitches like myself. But what was his excuse? Why had he disrupted the track of his life that would lead to real power?

“I’m looking forward to this,” Charles said. Tall. Handsome. He had the same feel as Zach. That same mask of pleasantness over ambition. “Never had friends over to study.”

“Just waiting on our ride,” said Zach.

“The traffic has slowed her down,” I said, my limo working through the queue. “It’s busy today.”

“A limo,” said Charles, surprised. He knew that Zach was poor, but didn’t know anything about me, huh?

“Mine,” I said. “I like to ride in style.”

The limo pulled up and Ms. Denise stepped out in her skimpy chauffeur’s outfit. Her tie dangled down into her cleavage she showed off, her short skirt showing off legs clad in fishnet stockings. She wore stiletto heels.

“Mistress,” she said to me then glanced at Charles.

My driver shuddered. Her expression shifted for a moment. Her emotionless mask slipped. Color blossomed in her cheeks as her tongue moistened her plump, pink lips. Goosebumps rose on her arms as she stared at Charles.

Then she remembered herself and opened the door for us. I glanced at Charles. He wasn’t that handsome. I couldn’t believe that my sex slave had panted after a man in front of me. I knew she was straight, but that wasn’t like her to act like a wet slut for a man in my presence.

“Mistress,” Ms. Denise said, her cheeks so red. She swallowed, knowing she was in trouble.

She opened the door for me. I slipped in, Moira following me in. Zach helped Susannah in and followed her with Charles coming in last. He sat on the other side of Susannah, nodding to me. He looked around.

Yes, he was surprised that there was someone with wealth here. He did not think that it was possible for anyone to be wealthy here. His arrogance offended me even more. Zach didn’t seem to notice. He just chatted with him across Susannah who pipped in from time to time.

I considered this as Ms. Denise drove us to his house up on Crystal Ridge, an expensive neighborhood. There went the theory that his father had lost his fortune and they were slumming it. No, no, he had money and he came to our school for a reason.

I just couldn’t fathom what that would be.


Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

“It’s just a little place,” Charles said as they drove up the driveway. It was a house almost as big as Sable’s. “It’s not much. And we’re still waiting for the furniture to erupt.”

“Yeah, that’s a small place,” I said, chuckling. “You should see the trailer I live on. It would fit in the driveway.”

Charles laughed. “It’s all relative, I suppose. But it’s a good house. I think I’m going to enjoy living here. There’s a lot of perks.”

“Oh?” Sable asked, her voice cold and brittle. She wasn’t happy.

“Yes, a magnificent view of Mount Rainier.” He chuckled. “I thought I knew mountains. I had no idea. That dominates the sky. It imposes itself. Humbles you, doesn’t it? Living in the shadow of that mountain.”

“It inspires me,” I said. “It stands above the rest of the Cascades. It rises into the air and you can see it all across the Puget Sound.”

Susannah smiled and snuggled up to me.

Ms. Denise opened the door, murmuring, “Mistress.”

Sable stepped out without accepting help. Moira popped out after her. I climbed out next, offering my hand to Susannah. She smiled as she took it. That smile really did light up my day. I loved it. This was such an incredible woman.

Charles led us up to the front door. I was really hoping his mother was the key. If I could get her to divorce his father, that would give her a substantial fortune that she could use to funnel into my future. Sable had money, but more would be needed.

Lots more.

And if not, Charles was a key. A gateway. If he wanted to adopt a poor friend, I’d play that role if it meant I could rise in my social standing. If I could move among the very people I planned on destroying, I study them. Use their resources. Undermine them.

The elite of the world had to be broken.

The people had to be freed. There was no reason that the masses had to be lied to constantly. To be deceived by politicians and the media. To not know the truth because they were considered too dumb to make decisions.

We thought we had thrown off the aristocracy. They just morphed into new positions. They found new ways to manipulate us. And it was getting worse with big tech. Speech was flowing through the platforms of massive companies that did not care about us.

Charles opened the door and held it up to us. I nodded to him as I stepped inside and found a large living room before a set of stairs leading up to the second floor. It was full of furniture. It looked brand new and all matched. It was a subtle hue of blue that almost verged on gray and looked good.

“Never mind, my mom’s been busy shopping,” Charles said. “So, we can study in here. No sitting on the floor. That’s nice.”

“It is,” said Susannah. “Oh, you have a very wonderful house. Thanks for having us!”

He grinned and nodded to her, clearly pleased by the compliment.

As we settled in, footsteps came down the stairs. “Charles, honey, is that you? Back from school?” “With some friends,” Charles said as a gorgeous, blonde woman entered the room. She was the very definition of a trophy wife.

I couldn’t believe she was Charles’s mother. She looked too young in the chic dress she wore. It was sleeveless and tied behind her neck. She wasn’t wearing a bra with how much of her back it showed off. It fit tight in the waist and flared like a bell, the pleated skirts falling to her knees. She had a diamond amulet dangling in her cleavage and various rings and bracelets.

“Oh, that’s so wonderful,” his mother said as she walked over to us. “Look at you all studying hard. That’s wonderful. Do you want any snacks? I have these wonderful Spanish chocolates. They are just to die for. Some bottled water? I have plain and flavored.”

“Water’s fine, ma’am,” I said. “No flavors.”

“Cherry if you have it,” my sister said.

“Just water for me,” Sable said.

“Um, whatever flavor you think is good, Mrs. Swartzenburg,” my girlfriend said.

“Such polite friends.” The trophy wife smiled.

I hid mine as Nisha advanced on the woman. As she bustled off to the kitchen, Nisha stepped into her to merge—

No, she tried to step into the woman only for there to be a crackle of black energy. Nisha stumbled back. Pain burned across my scalp. I rubbed at it, wincing at the sudden agony. What the fuck was that? Why did Nisha bounce off?

“Okay?” Charles asked.

“Just ... a headache,” I told him. “Been a long day.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.