Stud Conquers the World Book 3: Finding the Slut Wife - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 3: Finding the Slut Wife

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Zach searches for his next woman, the slutty wife!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Susannah Augustine

I lay on my bed, feeling so good. I knew Zach would take care of that footage. He’d convince that pervy guy not to sell it. Probably take it back. Sable would help. The angels were on Zach’s side, so he would be successful.

I needed to go to sleep, but I felt all juicy. I had helped Zach trap the “Mistress Bitch.” Sable Newport served my husband, and I was her lezzie sex slave. That made me so happy to be both. To enjoy both parts of me.

I liked pussy. I liked cock. Only one cock I liked, but I was discovering I liked a lot of pussy. I’d gladlyMoira’s pussy again. I’d go even down on Zach’s mother and brighten her day if my husband wanted me to. I think I would gladly eat out any woman he wanted me to.

And hope he fucked me with his cock.

A creak came from my parent’s bedroom. Then a groan. They made love late at night. I heard my mother’s low groans. They sounded almost painful, but I knew they were pleasurable. They were such a loving couple. The strokes were growing faster and faster.

The bed creaked louder and louder.

My pussy burned. I shuddered at the sounds they made as I slid my hand into my panties. I shudders as I dipped through my silky pubic hairs and found the wet folds of my cunt. I closed my eyes and rubbed myself as I listened to my parents’ lovemaking.

I imagined Zach on me, his cock pumping away at me. That was such a delight to picture I was so turned on by it. I felt so juicy. I shivered here, my fingers churning away at my cunt. My toes curled at how great I felt.

“Zach,” I whimpered, my eyes closed shut.

My father grunted in the other room as he made love to my mom.

“Yes, yes, Zach!” I groaned.

“That’s it, my delicious wife,” Zach whispered in my mind.

My cunt clenched down on my fingers. I thrust them in and out of me with such ease. I wasn’t a virgin any longer. I had sex with my husband. He had buried his cock deep and hard into my pussy. He had made me shudder as he took me hard.

I loved every moment of that. It was exciting to imagine that big dick pumping away at me. I had enjoyed every moment of it. I wished he was really here because his cock would feel so much better than my fingers.

They still felt good.

My face contorted with delight as I pumped my digits in and out of my juicy snatch. I ground the heel of my hand on my clit. The pleasure sparked through me. That was nice. Real nice. I quivered in delight, so glad to enjoy that passion.

I shuddered at how good it felt to thrust my fingers away at my twat. It was a wonderful moment to enjoy. A big shudder surged through me. I loved thrusting my digits into my pussy. I savored every one of them reaching so deep into me. I wiggled them back.

My mother moaned.

Father grunted.

“Yes, yes, Zach,” I whimpered.

My orgasm swelled faster and faster now. I was so close to that wonderful moment. I would just burst with all these good feelings surging through me. They were all so wonderful. I enjoyed them as I squirmed here, my heart pounding so fast. A big smile spread on my lips as I churned up my twat.

I ground my clit on my hand. I shivered in delight, loving the way my button burst with sparks. I pressed it again and again, savoring the way the bliss showered through me. I quivered, my toes flexing and relaxing.

“Yes!” Mother gasped so loudly I heard her. “Cum in me!”

Father grunted.

I exploded with my parents.

My orgasm swept through me. The heat washed through my body. Stars burst across my vision as I trembled through such wondrous bliss. I shuddered, my heart pounding so fast in my heart. The rhythm thudded through me. I was so glad for it. I shuddered as the pleasure washed through me.

I quivered, the creaking in my parents’ bed slowing. I loved this so much. I hit that wonderful peak and fell back on my bed. I panted there, my fingers buried in my pussy. I loved the rippling sensation around my digits fading away along with my euphoria.

I slid my fingers out and brought them to my lips. I suckled my sweet juices off them. I loved the taste of my cunt. And other women’s cunt. I wanted to suck my Mistress’s pussy cream off my husband’s cum. That would be so exciting.

Then to lick his cum out of her pussy as he fucked me from behind. That would just be amazing. I quivered and rolled over onto my side. I hugged one of my pillows to my chest and wrapped my legs around it. I groaned, sleep falling on me now that I had satisfied that itch. I drifted down and down into sleep.

The door to my parents’ bedroom creaked open. They were heading downstairs. I smiled at that. I could hear my mom giggling. She was in a good mood. I closed my eyes as the stairs creaked. I wanted to always be happy like that after making love to Zach.

In twenty-five or thirty years, I want to be just as horny for him as I was now.

I drifted off into the sweet sounds of sleep, the sounds of the neighborhood fading away in the background. The rustle of the tree outside my window, the hooting of an owl, the start of a car engine, and the hum as the heater kicked to blow some warm air through the house.

I fell into such wonderful dreams.

I woke up hugging my pillows to my phone beeping. It was a text message. I groggily reached for it, seeing my alarm was about to go off anyways. I rolled over and smiled. It was a text from Zach. A warmth fluttered through me.

“Tell your parents that you’re going to Sable’s to study this time. Her mother will confirm.”

I shuddered, my pussy going wet in a flash. A threesome with my husband and my Mistress. I was so lucky Zach was treating me today. “Yes, honey,” I typed. “Love you.”

“Love you.” he sent back with a heart emoji.

Oh, he was just the best. I squealed in delight as my alarm clock went off.

I smacked it and rolled out of bed. I was in such a good mood as I got ready for school. I showered, put on my makeup, styled my hair, then I got dressed in my proper clothes. A nice, long skirt and modest blouse.

I headed downstairs to Mom in her house robe and Dad in his suit drinking his coffee. He was reading the paper that he held folded in my other hand. He was shaking his head. The newspaper invariably got his ire up.

He would work it into his sermon on Sunday if it was practically egregious.

“Morning, Daddy,” I said and gave him a chaste kiss on the cheek.

“Morning,” he said, lowering the newspaper and smiling at me. “You’re in a good mood.”

“Mmm...” I just shrugged. “I feel so blessed by the Lord.”

“Good, good,” mother said. “I’m making waffles. Can you get the syrup out, honey?”

“Yes, Mother,” I said and got two syrups up. The sugar-free for Mom and Dad and the regular for me. I could still enjoy it. “Oh, I’m going over to Sable’s house to study after school.”

“Is Zach going to be there?” Mom asked while Dad ruffled through the paper.

“Yes,” I said. “But so is Sable’s mother, so you don’t have to worry.” I pulled out my phone. “I just texted you the number, so feel free to call her.”

“Good, good,” she said. “Not that I’m worried about you and Zach. He’s such a good boy. Reminds me of your father at that age. Responsible. He is still coming over for dinner on Saturday?”

“Yes, Mom,” I said. She loved having people over for dinner. She was always inviting guests over. Usually people from the church. Often newcomers. She loved playing host, and it was fun meeting new people.

“Wonderful,” Mom said.

She brought the waffles not long after, setting them down and giving Dad a quick kiss on the side of the mouth. She then set down, humming to herself. She was in a very good mood this morning, too. After how loudly she came last night...

Daddy rocked her world.

I fought a giggle. They must have thought I was asleep. I didn’t usually stay up much past ten. Early to bed and early to rise.

I dug into my pancakes, just so glad for this lovely day. I finished my breakfast. Mom kissed Dad goodbye and hugged me. I headed out to the car with Dad. He often drove me to school. I kissed his cheek again and hopped out.

Zach was waiting for me. “Hey, Mr. Augustine,” he said, waving to Dad. “How’s it going?”

“Good, good,” he said. “Have a good one, you two.”

He drove off as I gave Zach a quick, chaste kiss. I wanted more. “I’m so looking forward to our study date, honey.”

“Me, too,” he said. “So looking forward to it.”

“Mmm, I heard my parents making love last night.” I sighed. “I so wish you were there. I had to please myself.”

“I’ll make sure you’re plenty satisfied,” he said then looked to his left. He must be looking at Nisha, his angel. He was chosen by God. And so was I. The Lord needed me to be an obedient wife and do whatever Zach asked of me, even if it was full of depraved, lesbian passion. I was just fulfilling my purpose and helping Zach conquer the world. It was his destiny. The Lord willed it, and I would do my part to make it happen.


Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

Nisha strode at my side as I headed in with my “wife.” To the world, we were just boyfriend and girlfriend, but one day our marriage would be legal. In a large, public ceremony. But until then, we would appear chaste.

I would be a moral leader in public. A shining champion here to cleanse the corruption from the world. I would seize it all one day. It might take decades of work. I would invoke dark powers to aid me against the decrepit elites that had clutched the reigns for too long.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.