Stud Conquers the World Book 3: Finding the Slut Wife - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 3: Finding the Slut Wife

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Zach searches for his next woman, the slutty wife!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Susannah Augustine

I shuddered as I slid my asshole down Zach’s big dick. I sat facing him on the couch, my lips soaked in Sable’s tart pussy juices while Zach’s dick was drenched in Mrs. Newport’s cunt cream. That lubed the way as I bottomed out on him.

“Damn,” he groaned, his hands on my rump. “I didn’t expect that.”

I grinned at my secret husband. I could be free with him in this room. Sable started eating out her mother’s cunt, licking out the cum Zach left in the married woman. Moira moved in to eat out Sable. My Mistress would be in for a treat.

Moira really knew how to eat pussy.

I let them have their fun as I stared into Zach’s dark eyes. He smiled, this rakish grin that made my pussy quiver. He was so handsome. I kissed him, letting him taste Mrs. Newport’s pussy cream. I squeezed my asshole around him, moaning as I slid up his dick.

He groaned, his fingers gripping my butt-cheeks as I did that. He tongued me with passion. I loved him dancing his tongue around in my mouth. This was so hot. It was wild to share this with him as I worked my anal sheath up and down his dick.

Mrs. Newport moaned as her daughter ate her out. The taboo feast sent this titillating thrill through me. I groaned into the kiss with Zach, squeezing my asshole around his cock. I gripped him and worked up and down him.

He broke the kiss and groaned, “I could never do that with my mother.”

I shuddered and whispered, “If you wanted me to do that with mine, I would. For you, Zach. Not for Sable or anyone else, but I would do it for you.”

“Damn,” Zach groaned. “I’m not going to ask you to ever do that. She’s your mother.”

I smiled at him. He was such a great guy. I kissed him again, my lips melting to his as I worked my asshole up and down his dick. I savored how thick he was. I loved his dick in me. He had such a big one. He would make me cum so hard.

I wiggled my hips from side to side, stirring my bowels around him. He groaned as I rode him. His thick cock melted heat to my pussy. My orgasm would burst through me and shower him in my pussy cream. Then he would flood me.

That would be perfect.

He groaned, his fingers gripping my ass and lifting my body. I shuddered at his strength. My bowels gripped his dick, the friction burning through my delicious body. This was just a hot moment to enjoy with him.

I plunged down him, taking his cock to the root in my bowels before I slid up him. Mrs. Newport moaned in the background as Sable munched on her sloppy cunt. I let the sounds drift through me as I rode my delicious husband.

I broke the kiss and moaned, “Zach!”

“That’s it,” he groaned.

My boobs jiggled as I worked up and down his cock. I savored the friction. The heat. I wanted to cum on him. I ached to just work out all his cum. I wanted him to flood my bowels with everything that he had.

I plunged down him and slid up him over and over again. I gripped him, the heat melting through my body. He was such a hunk. I shuddered, my orgasm building faster and faster in his bowels. The need to cum grew in me.

“Oh, damn,” he groaned. “Keep riding me like that. Your ass, Susannah!”

I grinned at him. “Is it making your cock feel wonderful?”

“God, yes!” He slammed me down his dick. I gasped, my pussy clenching. “I want to feel that asshole going wild around me!”

“You will,” I gasped as he lifted me up his cock. That felt just amazing.

My anal sheath gripped him, my orgasm building and building in my snatch. I shuddered, hurtling toward that amazing burst of pleasure. I would just have a huge climax on his dick. Just a big burst of delight. I couldn’t wait for it.

My pussy drank in the heat. I was so close to it. Just about to burst. I shuddered, my snatch on fire. This was an awesome delight to enjoy. I savored every second of riding him as my orgasm hit that bursting point.

“Zach!” I squealed and came.

My asshole convulsed around his dick. Juices gushed out of my bush and splashed his stomach as I went wild. He groaned, his hands digging into my rump. He groaned as my anal sheath suckled at him, nursing at his wonderful cock.

“Cum in me!” I gasped, my head tossing and blonde hair sweeping down my back.

“Shit!” he groaned and erupted. “Susannah!”

I kissed him as his cum flooded my bowels. I loved all that cum flooding into my twat. It felt just incredible to have him filling me up. He pumped more and more of his jizz into me. I loved it. My tongue danced with his.

He growled his pleasure as the waves of delight washed through me. I trembled, savoring every last moment of his cum erupting into me. He filled me to the brim with all that wondrous spunk. I was so glad to be his.

He broke the kiss, groaning, “Damn.”

“I know,” I whimpered as he erupted one last time into my asshole. He filled me up with all his cum. “Mmm, that was amazing. I love you so much, Zach.”

He smiled. “I love you, too. And there’s nothing you won’t do for me.”

“Nope.” I grinned. “I’m going to suck my ass off your dick and make you all clean just the way a good wife should.”

“That’s my Susannah.” I shuddered, so glad he was ple

ased. I slid off Zach’s cock. I shuddered at how great that felt. This wave of heat rushed through me. He popped out of me. I clenched my asshole shut to hold in his cum as I slipped off his lap.

I settled on the floor before him, my mouth salivating for his cock. I just had to suckle on him. I wanted to nurse on him and buff his dick clean. I ached for that sour flavor. I was such a slut for Zach. And for my Mistress.

I opened my mouth wide and swallowed his dick.

The earthy flavor of my asshole suffused my taste buds. I moaned in delight at that wonderful flavor. I shuddered, suckling on him. I worked my mouth up and down his cock. I nursed on him with passion. He groaned as I bobbed my head.

I suckled hard on him. I nursed with all my might on his wonderful cock. He groaned as I did that. He loved how I nursed on his cock. I loved him with all my might. It was a fantastic moment to enjoy. I loved every second of hits passion.

Every last moment of slobbering on his cock.

“Hot!” Moira said. She slapped her hands down on my rump. “Ooh, you got an ass full of cum, sister dear!”

I shuddered as my sister-in-law parted my butt-cheeks and dove in to lick up her brother’s cum. She slid her tongue around my anal ring. I quivered at the earthy delight of being rimmed. It was so much fun to enjoy that wonderful delight. A hot thrill swept through me.

She thrust her tongue into my asshole to scoop out his cum. I moaned around his dick as she wiggled around in my rectum. She pulled her tongue out and purred her delight as she enjoyed the incestuous jizz.

“I love this so much,” groaned my brother. “Fuck, Moira, you’re as depraved as my wife.”

“No, I am far, far more depraved than this cutie,” Moira moaned before thrusting her tongue back into my asshole.

I whimpered around Zach’s wonderful cock. I savored suckling on him so much. It was such a wild rush to clean his dick. I suckled off all that ass. It was such a delicious thing to do. I moaned around that wonderful shaft.

He groaned as I did that. His dick twitched in my mouth as I suckled hard on him. I brought him closer and closer to that moment of cumming while his sister wiggled her tongue around in my asshole. I shuddered as she licked out his cum.

She was such a naughty girl.

“Damn,” groaned Zach, his hand sliding through my hair. “That’s incredible. Just keep doing that. Fuck, you’re amazing.”

I shuddered with delight. I was just so happy. His love was all I needed. I squeezed my asshole around Moira’s tongue, savoring her licking me as I pleasured her twin brother. I worked my lips up and down his cock.

The sour flavor of my asshole faded. The salty flavor of his precum spilled over my mouth. I loved that taste. It was a fantastic one. I shuddered as I nursed on him, wanting his cum. His hand tightened in my hair.

It was closer. Real close. I swirled my tongue around his cock. He groaned, his dick twitching in my mouth. I loved that I nursed with all the hunger I could on him. His sister’s tongue swirled around in my asshole as he groaned out his delight.

“Shit, that’s it,” he groaned. “That’s it, Susannah!”

He erupted.

All that salty cum flooded my mouth. I gulped down that wonderful spunk. I swallowed it all. It was an incredible delight to drink down his jizz. His cock erupted over and over again. My pussy clenched, burning to be touched.

My eyes rolled back in my head as I savored all that spunk pumping into my mouth. In the background, Sable gasped out in ecstasy. Was she cumming on her mother’s mouth? Probably. I shuddered, swallowing all that cum that pumped out of my brother’s dick.

So much wonderful and delicious cum.

He groaned as he spurted one last time into my mouth. He shuddered, his gaze glancing to his right, his brow tightening. I popped my mouth off and glanced over to see Sable shuddering on her mother’s mouth like I thought.

I was glad that Zach didn’t want me to do that with my mother. I would, but I wouldn’t even know how to get her to do it. And Father wouldn’t be happy about it. I quivered in delight as Sable did look so gorgeous.

Maybe Zach could fuck my cunt as I ate out Mistress’s pussy? Should I ask? Or I could lick out Moira’s, I suppose. She did lick at my asshole. I glanced at Zach and quivered there, just so eager to see what he wanted me to do.

His eyes flicked down to me. I smiled, my heart melting with love.


Charles Ludwig Swartzenburg II

I sank down in the chair on my family’s private jet. Mother sauntered after in her platform heels and a champagne-hued dress that clung to her body. It was something an eighteen-year-old slut would wear to a cocktail party to bag a geriatric billionaire.

Her big boobs were nearly spilling out of her blouse. My cock went hard in an instant as she sauntered toward me. Her hips wiggled from side to side. She looked so fucking hot in the dress. A shiver ran through me.

“Damn,” I groaned as she dropped to her knees before me. Those big boobs nearly popped out from her dress.

“Mmm, I’m all yours now,” Mom cooed, her hands rubbing at my gray slacks. “Do you need ... mommy’s help?”

“Right here?” I asked.

“The staff is discrete,” she said. “It’s not the first time they’ve seen me blow a man.”

“Dad?”

“Or other men,” she purred and her hands reached my bulge. “Oh, my poor, poor son is so hard. Just let your mommy take care of that.”

I shuddered as she rubbed at my cock. This wave of heat rushed through me as she did that. Her tongue flicked over her lips. Hunger burned in her eyes as she worked at my belt. She slowly unfastened it, wiggling her hips back and forth.

Jesus, my mom was sexy. Her plump, red lips gleamed. She flicked her tongue around them as she opened my belt and attacked my fly. My heart pounded in my chest. I had no idea that this would be my life owning my mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.