Stud Conquers the World Book 3: Finding the Slut Wife - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 3: Finding the Slut Wife

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Zach searches for his next woman, the slutty wife!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Charles Ludwig Swartzenburg II

The best way to pass the time in a hotel room was to fuck my busty and willing mother.

“Charles,” she moaned with such wanton passion as I slid my cock back into her pussy. Back into the womb that had birthed me.

“Shit,” I groaned, savoring her hot pussy around my dick. She had such a perfect twat squeezing about my cock. I loved how she down on me. She was just perfect. “Goddamn, that’s good. You have such a tight pussy, Mom!”

“Mmm, I made you in my womb so your dick would be the perfect fit,” she cooed, her big boobs pressed into my chest. She trembled beneath me on our hotel bed. Her hands stroked up and down my back. “Oh, yes, that’s just right!”

I loved having all of her cum wrapped around my cock. She felt so amazing about me. It was a thrill to be in her. I drew back, savoring the incestuous passion of her pussy clamping down on me. I loved every second of sliding out of her snatch. I thrust into her cunt again. I rammed to the hilt in he

r pussy, enjoying her hot cunt about my cock. I thrust into her pussy again. I buried deep and hard into her snatch. Her wonderful twat massaged me. She moaned in delight, squirming beneath me.

“Charles! Charles!”

Was there anything better than hearing my mother call my name while I fucked her?

I didn’t think there was. I reveled in it as I fucked her cunt hard and fast. I thrust in and out of her pussy with such force. I loved the way her cunt massaged me. She held me tight with her hot twat. She massaged me with that delicious snatch.

I groaned, pumping away at her. I buried to the hilt in her snatch over and over again. She gripped my cock as I plunged deep into her snatch. All the way to her cervix. To the entrance to her fertile womb. I could knock her up.

Breed her.

How exciting was that? I loved the idea as I pumped away at her cunt. I buried into her over and over again. I loved her twat massaging my snatch. She held me tight with her snatch. I shuddered, savoring the way she massaged my dick with her hot pussy.

“God, Mom,” I groaned.

“Mmm, I just want you to cum in me again and again!” she groaned, her pussy clamping down around my dick. “Drill your mommy’s cunt out with that big dick! Fuck me hard!”

“Yes!”

I slammed into her, the bed creaking as I fucked her hard. I loved the feeling of her juicy snatch around my dick. She had such a wonderful twat. I fucked into her cunt again and again. I loved how great she felt around me.

It was an incredible rush to plow into her. I buried into her snatch over and over again. I thrust deep and hard into her pussy, my nuts slapping into her cunt. The pressure to cum grew and grew at the tip of my dick.

“Fuck,” she moaned. “That’s it. Oh, my god, nail my cunt to the bed! Hammer my snatch! Yes, yes, Mommy’s going to cum on your big dick!”

“Yes, you are!” I groaned, my nuts smacking her taint. “Come on, Mommy! Let me feel that pussy going wild!”

She squeezed her twat around my dick. She massaged me with her twat. The pleasure swept through me. I loved every second of it. I buried to the hilt in her cunt. She gasped, her pussy clamping around my dick.

Mom climaxed hard on my cock, her pussy going wild.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she howled. “Cum in me! Flood your mommy’s cunt with all your jizz!”

“Yes, Mommy!” I groaned and buried to the hilt in her cunt. “Fuck!”

I erupted into her pussy.

I spurted over and over into her twat. I erupted again and again, reveling in that hot pleasure spasming around my cock. I savored the heat washing over me. It was an incredible rush to have all that pleasure surging over me.

“Damn,” I groaned as her hot cunt massaged me. She drove me wild as I pumped my seed into her. “Mom, I love you!”

“Of course you do!” she groaned. “All boys love their mothers!”

I kissed her as her pussy milked out the last of my cum from my nuts. I emptied my balls into her womb. She stroked my back as I groaned on her. I wanted to just lie here all day, but Madam Bella’s shop opened soon.

I kissed my mother for another minute, just celebrating the afterglow, then I rolled off her. I slipped my cock out of her cunt and onto my back. I reached for her phone and grabbed it. I called down at the front desk.

“I need a car,” I panted. “Ten minutes.”

“Of course, Mr. Swartzenburg,” the concierge said, her voice smoky. “Is there anything else you need?”

“No, no,” I said. I would experiment with this sexual attraction women had for me. The stewardess on the flight had been more than willing to let me ass-fuck her while she ate out my mother, but I had a mission. Madam Bella’s.

“Ten minutes,” I said.

“That’s not nearly enough time for me to get ready,” she groaned and rolled out of bed, rushing for the bathroom.

So I called down and changed it to an hour.

I was ready pretty fast. Then I just sort of flicking through the channels they had on the TV. It was so many channels, and nothing to watch. I sighed, waiting and waiting on my mother. She was a gorgeous woman. She was just amazing.

But did she have to take so long getting ready?”

Finally, she emerged in a pink dress. A designer outfit that must have cost six or seven hundred dollars just knowing the brands she shopped. She had her makeup on and her blonde hair spilling in waves around her face. The dress showed off her breasts.

“Damn, you are hot, Mom,” I groaned.

“I know,” she said and winked at me.

I rose and straightened the polo I wore with my khaki slacks. She wetted her thumb and rubbed at something on my face. I squirmed, a rush of embarrassment. I had fucked every inch of her body, but right then, she made me feel like a boy and not a mother-fucking man.

“We ready?” I asked, scowling.

“Mmm, yes,” she said. “Let’s meet this witch.”

She took my arm. I made sure I had the room key in my back pocket with my wallet and phone. We left the room, rode the elevator down, and reached the lobby. I wondered what people thought when they saw us. That we were mother and son? Or MILF and boytoy?

Our car was waiting outside. The driver nodded to us and opened the door. We slipped inside. He already knew where to go. I just leaned back and watched San Francisco pass by. A nervousness washed through me.

This would be my first time meeting with a witch. Father recommended her. He’d probably fucked her on one of his trips to the West Coast. He did a lot of traveling. Our family had interests in a diverse range of fields from mining, technology, to entertainment.

I bet he’d fucked a few starlets on the casting couch.

There were a few I’d love to nail.

I smiled at that thought as we drove to the Mission District. I closed my eyes, thinking about anything but Madam Bella. What sort of name was that for a witch? Bella? It wasn’t very ... witchy. I rolled my shoulders as we came closer and closer to it.

The driver pulled up to a strip mall. A homeless man was sitting on the corner smoking a pipe. Not a tobacco one. I blinked at that. No one bothered him as he wasted away his life on drugs. I didn’t care. The masses were best when inebriated and oblivious to what was going on.

I stepped out of the car and proffered my arm to Mom. She took it and sniffed at the homeless man. We headed to the door of Madam Bella’s. She had a palm with an open eye painted on the large window. The glass door opened onto a rather tacky shop.

New agey, I supposed. Crystals and incense. Strange books. Knickknacks. From the back room, a Black woman emerged wearing colorful pantaloons and a loose, purple blouse. She almost looked like a pirate. She had bleached her hair blonde and wore it in loose waves that fell around her face.

“You’ve come for a reading,” she said, a big smile on her lips. “Good, good. Chancy. You useless cow, watch the store!”

“Yeah, yeah,” an indolent hipster girl said. She was sitting at the counter by an archaic register while staring at her phone. She had tattoos running up and down her arm and her hair dyed pink. She didn’t look up from it.

“Can’t get no good help these days,” Madam Bella said, heading back through the door she came through. “Come, come, I can feel your need, Master Swartzenburg.”

“You knew we were coming...” I trailed off. “Oh, right, you’re a witch.”

“And you look so much like your father,” she said. “Come, come. I can feel the energy coursing in the air. Your seed drips from your mother’s pussy. You have filled the womb of a woman with a false marriage. Yes, yes, that’s good energy. I can use that.”

“I’m glad that...” My cheeks burned. “You can tell?”

“It’s very obvious,” she said. “I know about the demon your family worships. The prices that he requires at different stages of your life. Transgression brings power.”

“I was given an impression,” I said. “A young man who threatens my family. He’s on the West Coast. That’s the best we could divine.”

“That your father could divine.” The witch pushed through another door into a ceremonial room.

It was circular, the walls draped in black silk curtains and the floor in what looked like basalt stone polished to a gleam. In the stone was carved a magical circle with two half-circles that met in the middle. It was a symbol I didn’t recognize.

She turned around and said, “Strip. Your mother must ride you as you lie supine in the middle of the circle.”

I nodded. Sexual acts were a common part of magical rituals. I pulled off my polo while my mother sighed and started unzipping her dress. I don’t think it was the act but the fact she had to wiggle out of her designer dress.

“Here,” I said. “I’ll unzip you.”

“Don’t tear the dress,” she warned me.

“I’m not ten any longer,” I said, my cheeks warming beneath that embarrassing memory.

I worked down the zipper with care, exposing her pale back. I kissed her shoulder blade. She slipped her arms out of the sleeves and worked the dress down off her hips, baring her big breasts and firm rump. She had on a red thong that set off her ass.

I started kicking off my loafers when I saw the witch had taken off her pirate’s blouse. She wore a white bra beneath that contrasted with her ebony flesh. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She exposed her round, firm breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.