Stud Conquers the World Book 3: Finding the Slut Wife - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 3: Finding the Slut Wife

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Zach searches for his next woman, the slutty wife!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Charles Swartzenburg II

The blonde girl swallowed my dick. I didn’t care who she was. She was a thing. An object. A cum dump. Her warm, wet mouth slid over the crown of my cock. I shuddered at the feel of her sealing her lips around my shaft.

She suckled.

The pleasure shot through me. I groaned as she nursed on me. Her hot mouth sealed about me in such an exciting way. I loved how she nursed on me. It was an incredible rush to have her suckling on me like that. She worked her mouth up and down my cock, bobbing her head.

I thought about another blonde girl. Susannah.

What a pleasure it would be to enjoy my enemy’s woman. To fuck that gorgeous girl and see the innocence dying in her eyes as she felt my dick plow to the hilt in her snatch. She would resist. Try to deny her passion for me as I fucked her.

I slid my hand through the blonde slut worshiping my cock as I pictured pinning Susannah down on the bed and ramming my dick into her snatch. I pounded her with force, ramming into her cunt while she whimpered.

“No, no,” Susannah moaned in my mind, her head tossing back and forth. “Zach! Zach!”

“You’re mine now,” I growled in my imagination, gripping that fistful of blonde hair. I held her tight as she worked her mouth up and down my cock.

“Zach!”

I could picture her wanting to be pure for him, but slowly quivering as she loved my cock more and more slamming into her cunt. Her lower lip quivered. Her blue eyes melted with the delight of my dick pounding her juicy snatch.

“Zach...” she whimpered as the surrender melted from her. “I ... I...”

“Am my slut!” I growled, thrusting my hips forward to fuck Susannah hard. And to pound the mouth of that whore nursing on my dick.

“Your slut!” Susannah moaned.

It would be spectacular to take her from him. But he had to watch. He had to be in the room, broken and gagged, his power bereft. To be forced to watch as his woman cried out those words. As she writhed beneath me.

I could see the humiliation in his eyes as I thrust away at Susannah’s cunt. That would teach the little upstart shit to know his place. Zach had ambition. He must have been a threat to me. He thought he could step up into the realm of his betters.

“I love your cock, Charles!” Susannah moaned in my mind. “It’s so much better than Zach’s!”

My balls twitched at those words moaning through my mind. I gripped the sides of the slut’s head and fucked her mouth hard. She suckled and slobbered on my cock, building the pressure at the tip. I thrust to the back of her throat and kept going.

She gagged. Coughed. I didn’t care. I thrust my dick down her gullet. She moaned around the tip. I shuddered as my balls slapped into her chin. I shuddered, loving this moment. It was a perfect one. Pleasure rushed through me as I fucked her mouth.

Susannah filled my thoughts.

It would be delicious to tie her down first. To cut off her clothes while she wept. Her tears spilled down those smooth cheeks as I revealed more and more of her body. Her ripe breasts. Her pussy with its trimmed bush. She wouldn’t be shaved.

She would fight. Thrash. “I’m Zach’s! He’ll save me!”

Then to reveal to her that I had already beaten him. Broken him. Chained him to the wall and gagged him for daring to tread among his betters. Peasants had to remember their place. That was the problem with America. Hope.

They believed they could rise high. That they were captains of their fates when they were all really slaves. Only a few could rise high. Those we allowed. Who held the right values. Who made the right sacrifices.

Who could never be a threat to the real powers. The oldest families. The most ancient of bloodlines.

“Zach! Zach!” sobbed Susannah as I rammed my cock into her pussy with her bound and staring at her beaten love. “Stop it! I’m not yours!”

“You’re mine, slut! Mine! I own your body! Your cunt!”

“NOOOOO!”

She thrashed against her bonds as I pumped away at her cunt, showing my complete dominance over her. I thrust deep and hard into her cunt while fucking the throat of that useless cow in the bathroom.

I raped Susannah in my imagination.

I would fuck her until I came in her. I would breed her. She would have to carry my child. I would conquer every bit of her. Break her until she was a mindless fuck-slut who lived only to pleasure me. Collar her. Make her crawl for the rest of her life. Have her piss on Zach while she sucked my dick.

Humiliate him by taking his woman and making her into my slave.

“Yes,” I groaned aloud, the pressure in my balls at the breaking point.

The fantasy burned through me as I slammed my cock down the whore’s throat. My balls slapped into her chin. The pressure at the tip of my cock burst. I grunted as I pumped my jizz down her throat. The eruption swept through me.

“You’ll be mine!” I growled as I erupted again and again, picturing Susannah howling in pain. To see her quivering in degradation.

I would cum on her face.

I would fill her womb with my seed while Zach watched.

Molech would be happy that I had brought low his enemy. He would reward me. Especially if I offered Susannah’s whelp as a sacrifice. I shuddered at the power I would gain as I pumped my cum down the slut’s throat.

I filled her belly with my seed, my fingers digging into the side of her head. I shuddered as she moaned around my cock. I stared down at this whore who had made me cum. I had needed that so much. I could think again.

I had to be careful.

The whore had such delight in her eyes. I ripped my mouth out of her cock. “Maybe I’ll fuck your mouth or your cunt again.”

“I would love that!” she moaned, so eager to please me. She had no will. A weak thing brainwashed by TikTok videos and Instagram posts. Her mind was atrophied by the pathetic education system.

A thinking population was a threat.

How to take down Zach? That was the question. I had to become his friend to find his weakness. Be close to him to drive the knife into his back. He must have some patron. A spiritual benefactor. Not Molech or one of the greater entities.

Something subtle, maybe.

I would have to pay attention. Just be his friend. I put away my cock and smiled. He didn’t have any male friends. He was a loner. That was his weakness. He saw something similar in me. I would be a mirror. A reflection that would draw him in.


Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

Susannah held my hand as we walked through the empty halls toward Ms. Rayne’s classroom. Charles ... He was the first guy who I had met at this school that had any class. He wasn’t a dullard. He had power. A real education, not this limp thing they had here.

He could be very useful if he thought we were friends. We could even become friends so long as I was careful about what he learned. My plan would take decades. I would need the support of some backers. Why not him?

We reached the classroom. I opened the door. Ms. Rayne was grading papers, her brassy hair falling around her cheeks, her glasses perched on her face. She glanced up at us, her low-cut blouse showing off her large breasts. She smiled at the sight of us.

“Did you need something, Zach?” she asked.

“Privacy,” I said. “You can go.”

She arched an eyebrow at me. “I’m your sister’s succubus, not yours.”

“And?” I said. “Melt into the shadows. Go for a walk. I don’t care. We need privacy.”

Her eyes glanced over at Susannah who clenched my hand even tighter. “Very well. Have fun, you two. I must be such a wicked teacher to allow such licentious behavior to occur on school grounds.”

“Definitely,” I said as she melted into shadows and vanished from sight. Moira owned her when she realized one of our teachers was a succubus who fed off the lust of the young men she taught.

Once I didn’t feel her any longer, and Nisha gave me a satisfied nod, I pulled Susannah to me. Her blue eyes stared up at me with such vulnerability in their depths. She was open. Exposed me utterly. My hands slid down her back to her rump.

“You really know me, don’t you?” I asked her.

She nodded, holding me back. “I do. You’re not sure about Charles, but you want to like him.”

I smiled. “True. And you were the only one who noticed what Nisha was doing to me.”

“I pay attention to you.” She hugged me tighter. “It’s a wife’s duty to take care of her man. To see that his needs are met so he can worry about providing for the family. To meet my needs.”

“Your needs.” I smiled at her. “Yes, you do need your needs met, Susannah.”

I kissed her with more passion than I ever had. She moaned, feeling it. Her lips melted against mine. It was glorious to kiss her like this. My hands gripped her rump. I held her butt-cheeks through her dress as I made out with her.

I loved how she squirmed against me. She felt so perfect shuddering like that. It was a delight to knead her rump like this. I wanted to make her squeal in delight. I ached to give her such pleasure. To love Susannah.

My dick was hard. I wanted to be in her, but first ... First I wanted to satisfy her needs. My tongue danced around with hers as I started hiking up her skirt. I gathered it up in my hands, the cloth rustling as the fabric slid up the front of my jeans.

She moaned into my lips. She kissed me with love. I could fee it in her. She lusted for Sable, but she loved me. I drew her skirt higher and higher up her legs until it was bunched around her waist. She whimpered into the kiss.

I broke it and stared into her eyes.

“Zach,” she breathed.

“Mmm, I like when you moan my name,” I said and sank to my knees. My hands caressed her thighs as I stared at the white panties she wore, the crotch soaked with her juices. The sweet scent of her pussy filled my nose.

A heady aroma.

My hands slid over the waistband of her panties. I drew them off. She trembled there as I rolled her panties off her hips and down her thighs. She quivered as her golden bush came into view, dewdrops shining like diamonds as they clung to her curls.

I rolled her panties down past her knees, staring at her bush and the blushing folds of her pussy beneath. I wanted to eat her. I ached for the feast to begin. I worked the panties lower and lower, salivating for my Susannah.

For my wife’s pussy.

She stepped out of her panties. I shoved them into my pocket and grabbed her thighs. I nuzzled my face up between her thighs. She gasped as I pressed into her bush. Her curls rubbed over my face. I kissed at her pussy lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.