7 November 2009 - Cover

7 November 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Jenny McKinnon visits with Megan Williams, a student in her class to study for upcoming math exams.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Marie had placed a plate of cookies and two glasses of drink on the table. She had earlier placed copies of Cosmopolitan magazine and Penthouse for Jenny to find.

Jenny and Megan sat close together on the couch, enjoying their cookies and drink. Jenny’s eyes noticed the magazines, trying to read the article titles.

“You can look at the magazines, if you like,” Megan offered.

She glanced at Jenny’s small ass, her mini skirt forming a second skin over it. She had never looked in a man’s magazine before. Thumbing from back to front, she saw pictures of a woman on her knees, her mouth swollen by a large cock in it. Another picture showed the man on top of the woman, a hint of his cock inside her. The last one showed her on top, riding his cock.

Megan leaned closer to look, her left hand resting high on Jenny’s bare right leg.

Towards the center of the magazine, Jessy saw pictures of two naked women in an embrace caressing the other’s tit and kissing. Another photo showed one close to licking the other’s pussy, then one of them in a sixty-nine.

Jenny could feel her pulse quicken as Megan rubbed her leg higher to her inner thigh.

“I think seeing two women making love is so beautiful, don’t you?” Megan remarked, her fingers going under the hem of Jenny’s skirt.

“Yes, very beautiful.”

Megan took the magazine from Jenny, leaning her slightly against the end cushion. She moved closer, a hand to her soft face and leaned for another kiss. Jenny accepted the advances of her new lover, a hand going under her top to caress her bare tit. She returned the pleasure then Megan took the hem of Jenny’s top, pulling it up and over her head.

Megan eyes her lover’s firm breasts similar to hers and her hardened nipples. “You have beautiful-looking breasts.”

Jenny removed her top. “So do you. I like the little freckle you have besdie the right one.”

Megan gave her a tongue-probing kiss, then kissed her neck, then lower to lick and suck on each nipple. Jenny leaned her back, returning the pleasure of lips to her nipples.

They sat in an embrace, Megan’s hand prompting Jenny’s legs apart. Her hand went down her flat stomach, lifting the hem, then rubbing her dampened mound. Jenny gasped slightly as her lover’s fingers ventured under the waist of her thong and down.

Megan’s eyes widened, “You shave your pussy? So do I!” She boldly lifted her hem to show her bald pussy. “I can be a very naughty girl and like to show men my pussy.”

Jenny moaned softly as they resumed kissing, and Megan’s fingers began to explore her slit.

Marie crept down to the bottom step in time to see Megan’s hand moving inside Jenny’s thong and hear the soft moans coming from her. She was growing aroused watching the two teens. She saw Jenny’s hand go under her daughter’s skirt to her pussy, a finger entering her.

“You’re very wet. I bet you’d taste delicious,” Megan said.

“Why don’t you find out if I do taste good. I can imagine the flavour of your pussy.”

“Why don’t you find out if I taste good,” she repeated.

Marie watched as Megan moved, slipping her hand under Jenny’s short hem and grasping her thong panties. She lifted as they came down her legs and off. She sniffed the crotch of her thong, stained with her juices. Marie managed to stay out of sight as Megan moved lower, spreading Jenny’s legs as if giving birth. Marie’s hand ventured under her hem, watching her daughter begin to lick and finger her lover’s pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.