7 November 2009 - Cover

7 November 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Jenny McKinnon visits with Megan Williams, a student in her class to study for upcoming math exams.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Craig laid Jenny on the couch, and she spread her legs, anticipating her new lover. She leaned to suck on his cock, tasting his liquid. She lay back, looking into his eyes as she guided his hard cock into her hungry pussy.

She left out a soft sigh, and so did he, as he worked it deeper into her. “You’re pussy feels so fucking snug and small, like Megan’s.”

“I’ve heard that boys and men like fucking a tight pussy. Please don’t cum too soon.”

“I’ll try not to, but this first itme with you should be special and not rushed like an immature teen boy.”

“Thank you, I do like having sex, especially when my man is good to me and can last a long time.”

“Do you have a man or boy who is your steady fuck?”

“Yes, but I’m not going to tell you who he is.”

Jenny placed her heels on his hips, taking his cock deeper. They shared passionate kisses, her body yielding to his deep thrusts.

“Can you fuck me doggy for a little?”

“You bet I can!”

Craig pulled out of her, and moving, his cock bobbed to his quickened pulse. Jenny smiled at him as she sucked on it for several strokes, then went to her hands and knees. He moved behind, a hand smoothing over her tiny, round ass. He sighed again as his cock returned to her snug pussy.

“It feels even tighter from behind.”

“Tom, I don’t want to leave you out of the sexy fuck. Will you come here so I can suck on your cock?” Jenny asked.

Tom was to her head in an instant, his hard five or six inches dripping lubricant. She caressed the long shaft of his cock and looked right at his eyes, her tongue swirling around the sensitive head, then sucking on it, then taking it into her mouth.

Jenny snorted her pleasure of taking on two cocks at once.

Megan and Marie sat together, fingering the other’s pussy. “Megan, I think there’s more to Jenny’s appetite for sex than she’s letting on. Look at her taking on your dad and Tom’s cocks together.

“Yes, other girls have been hesitant to take on dad and Tom at the same time.”

Jenny kissed the head of Tom’s cock, then pulled him down for a kiss on the lips. “I can give you a blow job later. I want your first load of cum fucked into my pussy.”

She had Craig pull out, sucked on his cock again, then returned to her back. She didn’t have to guide his cock home, the head easily separated her moistened lips. Her hands rested on his hips, smiling at him and sharing more kisses.

He established a good pace, trying to last as long as possible fucking this slender beauty. He figured this would be their only time, except maybe again before she goes home. He paused a moment, sensing a feeling around the shaft of his cock.

“Thank you for being good to me.”

“You are a little imp, tightening your pussy muscles around my cock.”

“Yes, I am. I hope you enjoy it. My mom taught me that about fucking.”

“Smart mother.”

Craig resumed his pace, stalling a climax twice but unable to stop a third time. He lowered his head and let out a series of deep growls, matched with the pulsating action of his cock’s spasms, emptying into her. He grunted several more times, shooting all he could into her.

“Jenny thought for a moment, this was her first fuck outside of the family. Thank you, I enjoyed our fuck very much.”

“You’re welcome, but I should be thanking you for being a good lover.”

“Try again after I give you a blow job?” She asked quietly.

“I hope I can get it up.”

“I’m sure I can help you to get hard.”

Craig pulled out of Jenny, his cock remaining hard from the Viagra, glistening with the mixture of their juices. Marie came to them, motioning Craig out of the way. She could see the evidence of her husband’s latest conquest and lowered between her legs.

“I love eating pussy after my husband has fucked it,” Marie’s sigh confessed.

Jenny noticed Megan move to her dad and go to her knees. She sucked and sucked on his cock to drain what remaining cum she could.

“I don’t lick a pussy after fucking it, if that’s what you’re wondering,” Craig commented.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.