Naomi's Journal No. 26 - Assateague Island - Cover

Naomi's Journal No. 26 - Assateague Island

by Naomi

Copyright© 2022 by Naomi

Fiction Sex Story: Naomi's discovery of Nils' photographs of Assateague Island leads to much happiness. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Nils was telling me about a trip he had taken some time ago to an island off the Maryland coast. When he said it was Assateague Island, I about went nuts! I had heard about the island watching an old movie video my grandparents had. The video was all about the horses that had come ashore from a shipwreck onto the island. I think the title of the movie was “Misty.” After I had watched the movie, Grandma told me that it was based on a book. I was able to find it in the library and really enjoyed it. I remember that I wanted to go to Assateague and see the horses there, but we could never really afford it.

Anyway, Nils was telling me about the trip and how he had been able to take photographs of the island and some of the horses there. Well, I was so excited about it that I asked him if he still had the photos. Of course he did, he said, but the album was buried somewhere in the attic. Talk about setting goals! I made it my goal to find that album, so I went up to the attic and started sorting through things. Luckily, Nils is pretty organized for an artist and he keeps things in transparent totes, so after only an hour or so of searching, I found it.

Nils was relaxing, watching some TV on the couch when I brought the album in to him. I plopped down beside him and asked him to share some of his recollections about the pictures. As we went through them, I could tell that these were mostly just snapshots, something to help jog the memory of the trip. However, there were a couple that were pretty outstanding. One of them was of a horse staring out to sea.

Nils explained that, even though the horses were officially “wild,” they retained a goodly amount of their domestic traits, and because people were pretty friendly towards them, they didn’t have a lot of fear of humans. Not like really wild animals at all, I guess. This picture had a really moody quality to it, with the sky grey and cloudy, the surf coming in quietly and the horse seemed to be looking longingly off in the distance. It made me wonder what it was thinking.

As I looked at the picture, I looked up at a blank spot on the wall. “Do you think you can take this picture and make it into a painting for us?” I asked. “I really like it, it’s so calming, but so exciting at the same time. It’s like I’m right there, in the surf, but also on the edge. Oh, I don’t know what. You should paint a picture of it!”

Nils took the picture out of the album and studied it. “Yes,” he said. “I can make a painting of it. On the grey wall, you say?”

Please Wait while image loads

I nodded and he put the picture in his shirt pocket. I unbuttoned his shirt and helped him take it off, and then I undid his jeans and pulled them down his legs. His cock was laying there, but as I reached out and touched it, it jerked a little. I leaned down and took him into my mouth and sucked gently until Nils was firm enough for me to straddle him and push his lovely cock into me. We rocked in place for a little while and until Nils got a little frustrated. He picked me up and in one swift move, placed me on my back on the couch, with himself still inside me.

He pushed himself deeply into me then and pulled out just a little then rammed his cock home in me. I was ready for him, and in a couple of strokes, I was matching his pace until we both stiffened with release.

After we were finished, I picked up his pants and shirt and asked if he wanted them back right away. I thought I could put them into the laundry. As much as we go without clothes around the house, I don’t have to do laundry too often. He stood up and stretched and told me that he was going into the studio to work on my picture. I fished the photograph out of his pocket and handed it to him. I looked at it again and started walking back to his studio. He didn’t look back, but I wasn’t offended; it’s just the way he is when he gets inspired and needs to work out his inspiration on canvas.

About a week later he called me into his studio. “What do you think?” he asked and presented me with a painting of the scene in his photo album. Sitting on the easel beside the painting was the picture that inspired it.

I gasped and said, “Oh, Nils! It’s perfect. It will go so well on the grey wall! It’s oil on board and not on canvas, right?”

He affirmed what I had said. “Goody,” I said, “then I won’t need to frame it, it can just hang on the wall!”

An hour or so later we were both standing in front of the painting, admiring his skill in bringing that picture to life.

“Oh,” I said. “It’s perfect right there!” I looked at it from a different angle, then went up to Nils. “What we need to do now is take a very long, hot, hot shower, then, without drying off, we ... I guess I’ll have to show you,” and I took his hand in mine and I led him to the shower.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.