NewU - Cover

NewU

Copyright© 2022 by TheNovalist

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Pete is a normal guy. A college student, a friend, and the quintessential black sheep of his family. That all changes one rainy autumn night at the hands of an out-of-control car and a well-placed tree. Waking up in hospital, he realizes that something is different. A whole new world opens up to him. New friends, hot nurses, cities of the mind, and a butler that only he can see. But the shadowy specter of unknown enemies lurk in the background, ever watching and ever waiting.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Mystery   Restart   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Small Breasts   Geeks   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

There was something about the way she looked at me. A carnal hunger, a marrow-deep yearning, the way her eyes wandered over me spoke of sexual need the likes of which I had never seen before. Not even Becky, her housemate, lover, and one of the girls I was involved in, had ever looked at me with that level of unbridled lust. Yet, at the same time, Philippa immediately and almost instinctively dropped her posture, tilted her head to the floor, and adopted the most submissive pose she could manage.

“Becky knows you are here?” I asked, already knowing the answer from the thoughts bouncing around her head but still wanting to make her say the answer out loud.

“Yes, Sir,” she nodded. She reached into the bag that was slung over her shoulder, pulled out a folded piece of paper, and handed it to me. I opened it without comment and read it.

Hello, My sexy man,

Philippa and I have been experimenting with a little role reversal, meaning that she has been my toy for this whole week.

This little bitch has been a brat, and when I threatened to send her to you for punishment, she came. Do with her as you wish, but please make sure she is sent back broken and willing to serve her mistress. Being pumped full of your yummy cum would be a bonus, too. I told her I would make her scoop it out with her fingers and feed it to me.

In return, I am offering not just more threesomes whenever you want but the promise that I will find another girl to bring in to really spoil our Master.

Have fun, Stud.

I folded the note again, tossed it onto the kitchen Island, and then looked down at her. Her mind was swimming in pent-up arousal. She had never considered herself submissive, she had always taken much more pleasure out of being on top, but our time together after the nurses’ party a few weeks earlier had sparked something in her. She wanted to serve, she wanted to please, she wanted to be punished, and although she had no idea what was written on that note, she had a good idea of what it said.

“Repeat after me,” I said, holding her eyes. “You are my cunt!” I was still in a pretty foul mood after the whole Sterling thing and was not planning on making this easy for her. With Faye screaming in my mind to take advantage of Phillipa’s need and the look on Philippa’s face, the decision had been made for me.

“I am your...” She hesitated. She hated that word, which is precisely why I chose it. “I am your ... Cunt!”

“You will remember that. I will be testing you later. Now get on your knees. Don’t stop until you have been fed.”

“Yes, Sir, thank you, Sir. Your cunt is here to serve you.”

My pants were ripped down in seconds, but my boxers were peeled off me with an almost reverent touch, like a lover unwrapping a birthday present. She nuzzled her face against the throbbing bulge in them, inhaling my scent off the fabric, breathing me in, and snaking her tongue out to tease over the firmness of my length. She may have been feeling incomparably submissive, but she came intending to please, and she certainly knew how to do that. Having to share me with Becky the other week had been fun; she had loved every minute of it, but the chance to have me alone was something else entirely. In her mind’s darker, more primal, and selfish recesses, she was already plotting ways to get me to herself more often. She didn’t want to come between Becky and me, nor was she going to let the opportunity of having her very own Bull pass her by.

My cock sprang up as she pulled the elastic over it, releasing the beast from its cage, so to speak, but it was her who purred deeply.

She had opened her mouth to inhale me when I stopped her with a tight grip on the back of her hair. Her eyes looked up at mine in confusion for the briefest of flashes before she understood; she opened her mouth obediently, never breaking eye contact as I lowered her, inch by inch, onto my throbbing dick. Her tongue swirled around the underside of my shaft, fluttering against that ridge of sensitive skin below my frenulum and sealing her lips tightly onto me as my head dragged over the back of her tongue.

This was not the Philippa I knew, not to my mind and not to hers. Gone was the confident and spirited epitome of sexual seduction that had tended my bedside during my stay at the hospital. Gone was the tease and the playfulness, at least for now. In her place was a toy, kneeling and serving, pure and raw carnal hunger. The Philippa on her knees before me was an exposed nerve against which every touch would spark exquisite sexual agony. She would love and hate every moment of what was about to happen; she knew it as well as I did. Parts of her mind would scream against the treatment she had never before craved for herself, yet the rest of her - her mind, her body, and her soul - would sing in the pleasures she had never experienced nor fully understood for herself.

“Don’t forget me, Stud,” Faye’s voice echoed in my mind. I could almost hear the smile on her lips. “I am your cunt, too. Except this cunt is going to blow your mind while you fuck her out of hers.”

“Wait ... What?”

In a flash, I was in two places at once. I was in my apartment, feeding my cock into Phillipa’s throat, but at the same time, I was also standing in my bunker with a confused look on my face.

Faye purred as she walked closer to me, snaking her arms around my neck and pressing her lips hungrily into mine, moaning and mewling into the kiss before breaking away and looking at the screen on the wall next to the bunker door, the one that showed what my eyes in the real world were seeing.

“God, that’s fucking hot. Throat fuck her baby. Look at her mind; she wants it rough!” Her hand snaked down my chest and started rubbing firmly over the solid bulge in my pants as she started to push me toward the sofa in the middle of my bunker. She shoved me back onto the cool, soft leather, standing over me as she tossed her fiery red hair over her shoulder and glanced again at the screen. “You are going to fuck her face while I strip for you. Got it?”

I cleared my throat. I nodded, fighting the urge to dominate Faye in the same way as I was Philippa.

Philippa groaned as I tightened my grip on the fist full of hair I was holding and pushed harder into her mouth. Her eyes faltered a little, tearing slightly as she fought down the gag reflex as we both felt my crown hit the resistance at the opening of her throat, but she kept them locked onto mine. She had watched Becky take all of me. She had seen her lover’s lips clamp around the very root of my throbbing cock, and she had seen her neck bulging at the intrusion. And if Becky could do it, she was going to give it her best shot too.

She swallowed hard, closed her eyes, and pushed herself down onto me, forcing another few inches to slide into her mouth. Again and again, she swallowed, letting me finally feel the tightness of her throat clamping around my crown. There was another inch or two exposed to the air, though, and she pushed harder to inhale them.

“If she gets it all in,” Faye said with a seductive grin as she ran her fingers over the hem of her white vest top, “I will let you fuck my ass today. If she doesn’t, you will have to punish her extra hard for the missed opportunity.”

My response was cut off in my throat by the deep groan as Faye dragged her top up over her head and tossed it to the side. I suppose I should have been less surprised than I was to see it fading into thin air before it hit the floor. She was incredible. The spattering of freckles that decorated her nose and her cheeks restarted on the tops of her shoulders and spread down onto her chest. They were like markers, directing my eyes toward the wondrous, bountiful mounds of her breasts. A C cup at best, they were perfectly proportionate to her body and topped with light pink and diamond-hard nipples.

I couldn’t help myself. I reached out, grabbed her around the waist, my hands on her ass, and pulled her to straddle my lap. The squeal of giggles was interrupted by a long, deep moan as my lips latched onto her nipple, and I swirled my tongue around them. At long last, I had my hands on the love of my life.

Philippa coughed. Her whole body lurched as she gagged and pulled her head off me, spluttering and choking as she sucked in deep gasps of air. She knew her limits, and she knew that she had reached them. This was one thing that Becky was just going to have to be better at. She had composed herself in only a few seconds and threw herself back onto me. Driving my cock in and out of her throat, never getting quite as far as she had the first time, but making up for the lack of depth with suction, sloppiness, and vigor. No longer needing my hand for guidance, she was fucking her own face onto my cock.

“Awww, no bum sex for you,” Faye giggled between cute and soft little mewls as I dragged my teeth over her nipple. “Better luck next time.”

I slapped her ass playfully but groaned loudly. In the real world, I was a mask of stoicism and indifference, but in the bunker, able to feel Philippa’s lips and Faye’s pantie-clad heat grinding at the same time, I couldn’t help but let out that groan of pleasure.

The hair I wasn’t holding bounced around Philippa’s shoulders as she drove herself enthusiastically up and down my length. Drool and saliva were dripping off her chin and soaking the cleavage of her top. She hadn’t even taken her coat off yet. Her eyes flicked up to me, looking for some sign or gesture of approval, something to say that she was doing a good job. Anything to tell her that she was pleasing me. I pulled her off my cock completely, making sure that the copious amounts of precum from the overwhelming levels of stimulation smeared across her tongue. Her whole body thrummed at the taste.

I slapped my cock across her cheek, slashing the drool over her skin and pulling another yelp from her lips. “Such a good slut,” I purred at her. “Now, get those clothes off. All of them. Then get back on your knees and make me cum with your whore mouth!” I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone, waving it in the air at her. “And you are going to swallow every single drop of it while I record you,” I finished.

“Oooh, nice touch,” Faye giggled.

“Oh fuck!” she almost came at the thought. “Yes, Sir! Please can you send a copy to my mistress while she is working?”

“Let’s see how much of a good show you put on. I don’t want to waste her time by sending her a video of you just being a little bit slutty. If you want her to see it, then I am expecting you to be the dirtiest little whore on God’s green earth. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir. I am your cunt, and I will act like it.”

“Good. Now, strip before I lose interest.” I picked up the phone and pressed record.

For a moment, she hesitated, not through lack of desire, but simply because she couldn’t decide between peeling her clothes off in the most seductive strip tease her lithe and nubile little body could produce or ripping her clothes off as soon as possible to get back to following her Master’s orders. An energetic throb of my cock in the warm apartment air seemed to make up her mind for her, and what few items of clothing she was wearing under her coat were in a crumbled, sodden pile on the floor in a matter of seconds. Clasping her hands behind the small of her back, she inhaled me again and went straight back to fucking her face onto my prick. Up and down, harder and faster, she hummed loudly as her lips slid frantically up and down my shaft.

Faye was apparently feeling a little more mischievous. With a wide grin, she slid herself off me and started to dance. Not to any music but to the almost rhythmic “guhs” and slurps from the brunette nurse impaling herself onto my cock in the real world. Her hips gyrated, and her hands ran up her sides and into her hair, thrusting her perfect chest out as she slowly turned around. Her fingers hooked into the waistband of her red lace panties and dragged them down. Painfully, teasingly slowly.

Just watching her was pushing me much closer to the point of flooding Philippa’s mouth than she had necessarily earned with her oral attention. Bending at the waist, I could see the glistening dewdrops of her arousal clinging to her pussy lips between her shapely thighs. It took me a few seconds longer than I would like to admit to notice her look back over her shoulder at me with a grin. She was more than happy with the effect she was having on me, and she knew I was watching her while simultaneously feeling everything that Phillipa was doing to me. I was building quickly.

“This is the first time you’ve had fun inside your bunker, isn’t it, baby?” She asked with a purr, slowly arching her back upwards until she was upright again. I nodded with a gulp. “Then you are going to love this.” She grinned as she snapped her fingers, my clothes vanishing from my body instantly. In only a few seconds, she had sauntered forward, straddled my lap, and plunged herself down onto me, taking every solid inch of me with a deep, guttural groan. “Cum ... NOW!”

I exploded into Philippa’s vigorously bobbing mouth. She squealed with delight and then moaned deeply as she felt me splash onto her tongue. Rope after voluminous rope of my hot, thick cum plastered the inside of her mouth as I grunted out my high.

“Cum HARDER!” Faye grinned as she ground onto me.

“Oh fuck!” I gasped in the real world as my orgasm renewed itself from nowhere, pouring more and more of me into Philippa’s mouth. She was desperately trying to swallow all of me, but there was far too much. My seed started to leak out of her mouth, dribbling down her chin and dripping onto her swaying tits which were still rocking with her continuous assault on my prick. She was doing everything in her power to milk every single drop of this inhumanly massive load from my balls and cooing happily to herself as she gulped it down.
Now paint her!”

The words had barely registered in my mind before I yanked Phillippa off my still cumming cock by the grip I had maintained on her hair; my other hand grasped my rod and jerked the last of the monumental load onto her face. One spurt after another covered and glazed her features; her cheeks, her chin, her nose, her forehead, her lips, and a few spurts landed on her throat for good measure. She just looked up at me, panting.

She sucked in a deep breath, her eyes filled with awe as her nostrils filled with the scent that would mark her for the rest of the day. My eyes blazed back at hers as, unbeknownst to her, the redheaded siren directed proceedings from inside my mind. On Faye’s command, the cum covered Philippa was pulled to her feet by her hair, spun around, thrown over my desk, and was allowed to scream out as her pussy was impaled by my still rampantly hard meat.

“Oh fuck, yes! Fuck me like a whore!” She screamed as she grasped onto the far edge of the desk, thrusting her ass back to meet every violent stroke of my cock as the first massive orgasm crashed through her. “Use your CUNT for your pleasure. Fuck me. Fill me with your seed. Oh my fucking fuck, you are amazing!”

“You heard her,” Faye giggled as she ground into me on the bunker’s plush leather sofa. “Fuck her like a whore!”

I spanked Philippa hard, much harder than I probably planned to; her head shot up as she screamed out the pleasure and pain. My hand caught another fistful of her hair as she did, pulled it harder to arch her spine, and gave her what she wanted. This was brutal! Savage, relentless, merciless thrusts smashed into her with a power that hammered the front of her thighs into the desk and mashed her cum covered tits into the veneer of its top. She would have marks and bruises all over her body once I was done, and whereas that thought would normally have made me sick to my stomach, I could see how much she wanted it in her singing mind.

Coherent thought had all but been consumed by the feeling of her G-spot being crushed by my pistoning shaft, all that was left was the kaleidoscope of pleasure. The dance of color and light that had graced her mind when I had taken her with Becky those few weeks ago was nothing like what was flashing through her brain now. This was like a strobe light, a frenzied firework display, a blinding sequence of colors that changed far too quickly for me to track. But she was so out of her mind with lust, pleasure, pain, and submissiveness that they all blended together into a single throbbing pulse of yellows, oranges, and whites.

I spanked her other asscheek, pulled on her hair a little harder, and fucking railed her.

Faye was picking up her pace as she watched Philippa through my eyes. I could feel not only the rampant sawing in and out of my brunette nurse but also the slow grinds of Faye’s. I could feel every expertly timed and perfectly measured clench of her inner muscles, every gasped wash of breath over my skin, and the pliable, smooth skin under my palms as they stung from the spank I had just landed in the real world.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.