Inns and Invocations - Cover

Preview

Inns and Invocations

by Blind_Justice

Copyright© 2022 by Blind_Justice

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction, High Fantasy, War, Magic, Revenge, Slow, Violent,

Fantasy Sex Story: This continues the story started in "Mud & Magic". Events in the Old Kingdom escalate while Carver consolidates his power and former farm boy turned sorcerer Rhys, along with his friends, searches for ways to topple him. New heroes and villains enter the fray. Be advised: this will be extremely long-form and grim.

Author’s Notes: This is the beginning of Rhys’ second story arc. I hope you’ve brought some patience, because things will take a chapter or three to gain momentum.

Big thanks to: My lady love for inspiration and criticism in equal measure; fellow author LoquiSordidaAdMe and beta reader Fireball for help and insight; bikoukumori for his editing skills and of course you readers out there, for even bothering with my strange little fantasies.

All people depicted in sexual activities are adults. Also, this story once again will tackle mature themes of tyranny, betrayal, racism, violence and abuse. If you are triggered by this kind of material, leave now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.