A Stormi Night - Cover

Preview

A Stormi Night

by Creepy Uncle Pete

Copyright© 2022 by Creepy Uncle Pete

Incest Story: Pretty niece runs to uncle for comfort, then seduces him. - - - This is meant to be a realistic incestuous romance, unlike the thousands which are 'sex-every-page stroke fuel'. I have written several of those and they have their place, but not here. Ever had a bad day? Characters break or spill things, get traffic tickets, and work to support themselves; but hopefully that improves the reading experience. I expect the ending and the journey will be more than worth it if you have some patience.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Petting   Menstrual Play   Smoking   Slow  

29633-a-stormi-night-cover.jpg

CAUTION:

Includes scenes with incest, smoking, drinking, sex toys, oral sex, anal sex, and menstruation. If any of those would bother you, please read something else.

This is meant to be a realistic incestuous romance, unlike the thousands which are ‘sex twice a page stroke fuel’. I have written many of those and they have their place, but not this time. Ever had a bad day? Characters break or spill things, get traffic tickets, and work to support themselves. Hopefully that improves the reading experience. Please ponder a moment; if a sane person in the real world discovered family members fucking, what would they actually do?

I expect the ending and the journey will be more than worth it, if you have some patience.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.