Dark Times - Cover

Dark Times

Copyright© 2022 by Child of Horror

Chapter 21

“Riana Jacobson, Riley Jones, and Delores Buckminster.” The three women stiffened, then each turned towards the man that had called their names. Reluctantly, they all walked forward to the desk where the man stood.

“Welcome to El Paso Meats. I am Pau, and I will be your murderer and butcher this afternoon. Come with me, and please feel free to fuss and fight as much as you can. I haven’t had a chance to have some fun today, and I’m bored.”

He turned to open the door and waited as they tried to force themselves through the door. Finally, Delores shrugged and stepped forward, walking with tense, short steps as she clutched her paperwork to her chest. That started the other two moving, and Pau grabbed each of their asses as they walked by, getting a good feel and trying to wedge his fingers into the crack of their asses as deep as possible. Each one jumped slightly and fearfully, but no one said say anything, not wanting to make the killer angry at them. Delores frowned, though, as anger surged through her.

“Okay, you first, brave little girl. What’s your name? Give me your paperwork and your ID.” He reached out and grabbed everything she was holding and pulled it from her rudely, and she just let him take it.

“Got it. Smile like you love to fuck. That’s it.” He held up her ID to her face, and the bright lights let him verify that she was Delores Buckminster, age twenty-four.

“You,” he said to the next woman. “Okay, Riana, you’re hot. Hope you look as fine under those clothes as you do from here. We’ll see that in a minute.” Riana Jacobson, age nineteen.

And last,” Pau said as he reached out and grabbed the papers out of Riley’s hands. Riley Jones, age twenty-seven.

“Damn, mom, you are the very definition of a goddess. Twenty-seven years old, five foot four, one hundred and fifteen pounds. You got any kids, hot little mamma?”

“Not yet. Haven’t found the man that fires me up yet,” she said.

“Oh, that’s too bad. Well, off we go. Time to turn you all into meat. Well, not yet. Gotta have some fun with you three first.” The words made each one shiver.

Off to medical, where Karmen drew blood and got urine samples, and started the samples processing in the equipment meant to screen out anyone who was contaminated with toxins or diseases. The latest software sped up the process and identified a few more pathogens and such, and it was finished in a short while. She noted each form, stamped them as ‘Medical: CLEAN’, and signed each form.

“Okay, you three go along with Pau now. Have fun, y’all.” The trashy young blonde with the big hair and the small figure smiled at them malevolently.

Pau led the way to a pair of tables that had very large appliance boxes next to them that were half full of clothing.

“Get it all off now. Everything off and into the boxes. That’s it.” He watched as each woman disrobed and set their clothing in the boxes. Then they picked up their paperwork and turned back to Pau, who was waiting for them with a dark smile on his faces.

“You three lucked out. We are ahead of schedule by almost thirty minutes right now. So, we get to have a little fun. Everyone get your fine asses up on the tables.”

After a few moments of indecision, each one did so, and Pau walked up to Riana first. He reached his greasy fingers down and rubbed her vulva, then her clitoris, feeling the lubrication that she was producing.

“You’re ready and wanting it.”

Riley was next. “Oh my god, you are so fucking hot,” he said as he looked over her slim, well-muscled, athletic body and small, pert breasts, and quite possibly the most beautiful face he had ever seen. She was the total package. He felt up her vulva and almost shuddered at the amount of lubrication she was producing. He then reluctantly turned to Delores.

“Wow, lady, you are amazing as well. Not as hot as Riley here, but you are fine. What do you do to stay in shape?”

“Not much. Active lifestyle.” She said with a shrug. “Get it over with.”

He ran his fingers over her privates and confirmed that she was physically aroused as well. Then he pulled the apron off and dropped his pants, setting them on the table between Riley and Delores. His erection was at the ready, and he moved forward as Delores looked down in shock.

“You’re huge! I’ve never had anyone that large before. Go slow, please!”

“Nope. Not my style. I take what I want. And I want you.” He put one hand on her hip and with the other, he pointed the head of his rock-hard penis between her labia and shoved the head into her vagina. Then he almost lifted the smaller woman up and rammed his penis fully into her lubricated channel, eliciting a gasp of pain, which further excited him. He fucked her hard for almost a minute before stopping and pulling out as a few tears made their way down her face from the intrusion.

“Next!” he said as he stepped up to Riana and did the same. She was more used to larger men, and while the initial penetration was uncomfortable, she adjusted quickly and rubbed her clitoris vigorously as she sought and achieved a respectable orgasm.

“Freaky girl! Nice one! You I will remember,” as he pulled out of the now panting girl while she slowly recovered.

“Finally, the hottest girl I think I have ever seen anywhere, Ms. Riley.” He moved forward as he gripped the base of his throbbing erection, fully greased from the two women’s secretions before, and pushed it through her labia. Then he started to penetrate her as he looked into her eyes. “You are tight. Fuck. This feels amazing.”

As he worked himself in deeper with no regard for her feelings or her pain, Riley’s eyes got wider and wider at the intrusion and the sensations it was causing in her. Eventually he was fully seated inside her, and he moaned at the sensation and how firmly her vagina gripped him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.