One of My Best Weekends Ever - Friday - Cover

One of My Best Weekends Ever - Friday

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

True Sex Story: The start of a fantastic weekend when I was early 19 with my Master.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   DomSub   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   .

So, I’ve never written openly about anything like this (Oh, how the times have changed). In the past, writing anything in my journal or on my computer would have been risky, given my situation and my Master’s. Plus, while I knew computer stuff better than my mom, I didn’t want to underestimate her snooping. I didn’t know if she did, I just assumed that it would be better to assume she did.

So, about my weekend. I would have said it’s hard to put into words what all happened, except here I am doing literally that. My Master was coming to pick me up and after a long week at college that involved me having gotten a bit emotional after my disrespect to him, I wanted to see him. I wanted to hold him, kiss him, and that stupid big beard of his. I was ready to be his. Shortly after 7pm, he texted me that he was outside and I grabbed my purse, phone, and nothing else. I don’t have to worry about those things anymore. He brings me what I’m to wear and anything else I might need, even makeup. I’m only responsible for hygiene products if needed and my ID. Nothing else is needed with him.

I bounded down the steps as the elevator in my dorm was unbearably slow. As soon as I left the dorm, he was there parked, waiting for me. I let out a squeal and hopped in his arms, kissing him. He laughed and groped my butt quickly, before opening the door for me. I happily got in and when he sat down, I leaned over and kissed him hard again. Gods, just a week and I had missed being with him so much. He pulled away after a deep kiss and snapped his finger, which means stop and pay attention. So, I did and he rubbed my cheek and smiled and then told me to blow him. So as we started to pull out of the campus, I unzipped him and welcomed his smell. Welcomed his taste as I felt him grow hard in my mouth. He patted my head and told me to go slow, so I did. I guess people might have been able to see, but I didn’t care. I had my Master in my mouth, I smelled his musk with every breath, and I felt his warmth. I was happy. We got to his hotel and he told me to sit back up. I did and he kissed me again, grabbing my tit, his tit, firmly before telling me to get out. He kept his hand on the back of my neck as he checked in and I was probably grinning like a fool. When we stepped into the elevator, he kissed me hard, pressing me against the wall. If he had told me to fuck him right then, I would have, and gladly. Instead, we went back to behaving ourselves. His suitcase was in his left hand, and his right was on my neck as I walked beside him.

We had barely stepped into our hotel room when he locked the door, picked me up, and tossed me on the bed. He told me to strip, which I did, and he was on me in no time. Then he was inside me. My legs were hooked around his and I was biting his chest as we fucked fast and hard. Between the pounding, the urgency, and the blowjob, he didn’t last too long and pumped me full of his cum. I kissed him so hard and cried actually, telling him I was sorry about earlier in the week. My Master told me again that I was not to worry about it, that it would be dealt with tomorrow, and to put it out of my mind. I did and kissed him again. He then told me to clean up while he put away our clothes for the weekend.

I took a quick, but proper shower. He handed me his favorite shampoo for me during it, “So Sexy” shampoo by Victoria’s Secret. He loves the scent it left on me. I got out and wrapped my hair in a towel, and dried myself off. He kissed me quickly and hopped in after me as I went back to the bed. On it lay my makeup, nothing fancy but he had put dots on the shades I was to use. A very dark red lip gloss, dark eyeliner, and fingernail polish that matched my gloss. Beside that were my plug, a thin short black dress, a long black jacket coat, and five-inch black heels. I sat down as he showered and put on my makeup and by the time he got out, I was pulling on my dress. My chest was displayed quite well with it – not too much cleavage but it was beyond clear that I wasn’t wearing a bra and my stiff nipples seemed to enjoy advertising that fact. The dress clung to me, but was long enough to easily cover my butt while short enough that I had to be careful sitting down or people would get a show. The heels I both loved and hated. I felt so sexy in them, but I also hadn’t mastered walking gracefully with them. On flat surfaces I was fine, but I always felt like I was gonna snap an ankle if I wasn’t careful. He came out as I fixed my hair and put it in a ponytail for me, before jerking my head back in the chair so he could kiss me. Then he finished dressing as well.

Once we were ready, we headed out. I honestly didn’t know where we were going nor did I ask. I just held his arm and smiled at him. I think he enjoyed the appreciative stares I got walking beside him. That was fine with me, I liked the attention but I was with exactly who I wanted to be with. When we got to the entrance of the hotel, he helped me into my long coat and we got in his car. Before long, we had hit the first of three bars that night. We had some fun dancing at two of them, and we made out quite a bit in the third. I think we spent 40-60 minutes at each one and I had more than a few drinks at each bar. We danced, we groped, and we kissed a ton. I felt his fingers enter me probably a half dozen times, including a few playful tugs on the plug I wore. I know quite a few men looked at me and though I was starting to get a bit more than buzzed, I think a few saw his fingers do their work. By the time we left the last bar, it was around 11 or 11:30 and I think it is fair to say I was a bit drunk. He told me to play with myself as we drove almost 20 minutes from where we had been, crossing state lines.

We pulled up to an adult theater with a massive amount of parking, which I didn’t understand at first. He explained that it was for tractor trailers and then it made more sense. He brought me into the porn store, his hand around my waist as we walked around in there. He pointed out all the toys, some fun, some almost scary looking, and we kinda chuckled about the porn videos. I honestly thought porn videos had stopped being a thing once the internet existed. I did notice that the volume of stares had dramatically increased along with their intensity. The lot was pretty full and though I wasn’t the only woman there (I think there were two others), I was the only woman dressed provocatively. My nipples were at full attention due to the cold and the dress did nothing to hide that fact. Eventually, he took me over to the counter and started talking to the man working there. Now, I’m used to guys looking at me. Ever since my breasts came in, guys have looked, but most of these guys were full-on leering at me. It was intense. I had no idea what was going to happen and I would be lying if I didn’t say I was both excited and downright terrified. I just tried to do what I did best with my Master and not think. I saw him hand over a fair amount of money, and once they were finished talking he came back to me and we headed back into a dark area full of rows of doors. He was clearly looking for a number and once he found it, he took me into the fairly small booth. In it, a TV was playing porn and in there was one chair, a small trash can, and a roll of toilet paper. That is, except for an ovalish hole on the right side that was about 3-4 inches wide and about six inches tall, centered mostly around waist height. It wasn’t precision cut, but it was pretty smooth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.