Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Zach has found the naughty wife, but his twin sister has her own wicked plans that he might not like.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Moira Black

I drew a large magic circle in the cleared-out space in one of Sable’s sitting rooms. Well, her parents’ sitting room. I had Cosette assisting me. The naughty maid with the honey-brown hair held one end of the string compass so I could draw a perfect circle with the thick magic marker.

It squealed over the stone tiles.

“Is that going to come up?” Sable asked.

“No idea,” I said as I moved around it. “But we need it if we’re going to wipe all those memories. My big brother’s desires are more important than your house.”

“True,” Sable said. She tapped her foot. She wore her dominatrix garb. A black bustier with round boobs and a frill of black lace around the hem that didn’t come close to covering her ass and pussy. Knee-high boots added to the look along with red hair pulled back into a severe ponytail. “Well, Cosette, once she’s done, you’ll clean it up or else.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Cosette said.

“Sorry,” I said. “If you get spanked or whipped or whatever.”

Cosette smiled for a moment. “It is okay, Mistress Moira. If my owner feels displeased, then she must discipline.”

“Pain slut,” I said in a teasing tone.

She wore her smile for a second more before she returned to her cool, professional look. I fought against giggles as I kept moving around her and finished drawing the circle. It lined up, so that was a good thing.

Then I moved north of it and drew a wavy line that went around one side of the circle before continuing on. Then I drew another wave line, following the first but parallel. Only, I drew it around the south side of the circle instead of the north. I added a few swishy lines to represent waves.

“And what is that?” asked Sable. “It’s like you drew a river flowing around the circle.”

“Yep. It’s the River Lethe. This is sympathetic magic. We are representing it, but we need more than drawing a few cute waves.” I glanced at my “girlfriend” and purred, “We have to get the river wet.”

“You mean, you want to soak it with pussy juices.” Sable rolled her eyes.

“Yep, that’s what I mean. I need your help and Cosette’s.” The maid straightened. “And we’ll need your mother’s help, Mrs. Haverstone, and Ms. Denise. All of us need to masturbate and squirt.”

Mrs. Haverstone moved out of the shadows. She was the other maid, a mature woman with a wedding ring on her finger. Sable had dominated all the servants who worked for her family, turning them into her lesbian sex slaves.

“Shall I summon your mother and Ms. Denise, Mistress?” Mrs. Haverstone said. She spoke with the prim and proper cadence of a senior servant who had long worked for a noble family in England. She stood in her own sexy French maid’s uniform, cut low to show off her large tits. She wore white stockings like Cosette and nothing underneath her short, frilly skirt.

“Yes, yes,” Sable said. “We shall all masturbate.”

I grinned. “That’s right.”

Mrs. Haverstone moved out of the room. Ms. Denise showed up first, the chauffeur hiking her black skirt, her expression smooth and professional. Sunshine Newport, Sable’s mother, came in a moment later in a short teddy that swayed around her waist, her big boobs jiggling beneath.

“What are we doing, Mistress?” she asked her daughter.

“Masturbating and squirting on the floor,” said Sable. “Cosette, fetch enough egg vibrators or clit rockets for all of us.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Cosette scurried off, her skirt flouncing. It was tantalizing as it almost flashed her butt-cheeks. Almost.

She came back with a tray of small vibrators. I grabbed a silver bullet vibrator off it. I turned it on and smiled. Sable grabbed an egg vibrator. So did Mrs. Haverstone and Ms. Denise. Mrs. Newport took a clit rocket as did Cosette.

I positioned them all so they would soak different parts of the river. I knelt on the west side of the circle with Sable on the right. She rolled her eyes before pressing her egg vibrator into her pussy. She groaned as she massaged her snatch.

I grinned and pushed the clit rocket against my right nipple.

I squealed in delight. “Love that!”

I rubbed it around my nipple and areola, my pregnant pussy clenching. I loved how this felt. I was having so much fun working it around in a circle. I wanted to push this on my clit. Instead, I rubbed it on my other nipple.

Sable closed her eyes, her boobs quivering. They were round handfuls. Mine were just little mounds, but I was preggers, so that would probably change. I massaged my blood with this naughty toy, enjoying the feel.

“Yes,” Cosette moaned behind me.

“Mmm,” groaned Mrs. Haverstone as she knelt behind Sable.

“Just open yourself up to your feminine passions and soak the floor with your juices,” I said and shot the clit rocket down between my thighs.

I pushed it right against my pierced clit. It clattered against my ring. I loved that sound and gasped in delight from the bliss. The pleasure buzzed about my naughty bud. It was so hot to do that. I quivered in excitement as I worked the clit rocket in slow circles around my bud.

I savored it so much.

It was just exciting to stroke the bullet vibrator up and down my slit. To tease me like that. It made such a hot sound every time it brushed my gold piercing. Pleasure hummed through the jewelry and massaged my bud from the inside.

“Oh, oh, oh,” I whimpered.

I was having just a hot time here. I couldn’t wait to burst with delight. I wanted to just explode with this passion. It would be incredible to climax like this. I pushed the clit rocket against my bud for a few seconds then slid it down my slit.

My pussy lips loved the buzzing, too. I shuddered, my face contorting with all the delicious sensations rushing through me. I brought it back to my clit, the metallic rattling feeling the air. My cunt clenched with this wonderful delight.

I slid the vibrator up to my bud and rubbed it in slow circles. “Oh, fuck, yes!”

“Ooh, ooh, ooh,” Mrs. Newport groaned.

“Work yourselves to such big orgasms,” I moaned. “Really massage your clits.”

“You will all squirt, or I will be displeased,” Sable said.

“Yes, Mistress,” her two maids, her driver, and her mother all moaned in unison.

I grinned at that. “So well trained.”

Sable grinned at me. She looked so pleased that she could order these women to squirt on command. I loved that, too. I rubbed my clit in fast circles. I wanted that pleasure to burst through me. It would be just perfect.

The buzzing sent such bliss shooting from my pierced clit. I loved every last second of that. It was just so wild. My pussy clenched as my orgasm built and built in me. I loved that growing passion. I would have such a huge climax.

“Oh, yes,” I moaned.

The room filled with our feminine pants. Our gasps and moans. I couldn’t wait for the rapture to surge through me. I loved every last second of this passion. It was just so good. I would have a huge climax.

I ached for that so much. I yearned for it. I would just burst with rapture. I wanted to explode with passion. I pressed the clit vibrator tight against my pierced bud. My body shook with delight. My toes curled. I pinched my right nipple. Twisted it.

Pleasure shot down to my pussy. It added to the rapture about to burst through me. I would have a huge climax. I wanted to just explode. I was so eager for it. Just so ready for that pleasure to burst through me. I wiggled my hips from side to side.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I whimpered. “That’s so good. Ooh, ooh, I’m going to cum.”

“Yes, so am I, Mistress,” Mrs. Haverstone moaned.

“Cum, you fucking sluts!” Sable hissed. “You fucking better squirt.”

“Mistress!” Cosette squealed behind me.

Juices splashed on the floor.

“I’m squirting!”

“Yes!” Ms. Denise gasped from even father behind me.

“I’m so close, Mistress,” Mrs. Newport whimpered from where she knelt behind Mrs. Haverstone.

I pressed the bullet vibrator hard against my clit. The toy buzzed against my piercing as the pleasure swept through me. I loved this so much. It was just such a hot time feeling it humming against me. My cunt clenched.

“Yes!” I squealed and burst in delight.

My cunt spasmed. Juices gushed out and splashed on the floor. I bucked through the rapture, my twat squirting again and again. The powerful contractions sent ecstasy sweeping through my body. I whimpered in delight, my hair dancing.

“Fuck!” Sable moaned as she joined me.

More juices splashed on the floor as Mrs. Haverstone moaned. Mrs. Newport. Denise gasped out in delight. We were all soaking our part of the “river.” Stars flashed across my vision as the ecstasy washed over my mind.

I reveled in every second of my orgasm. I loved every last moment of this bliss sweeping through me. It was outstanding to enjoy. Just a fantastic delight to have rushing through me. I savored it drowning my mind.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I moaned. “Oh, that’s so good!”

I quivered and hit the peak of my orgasm. I trembled and crawled forward into the circle, throwing the bullet vibrator to the side. I knelt on my little island in the River Lethe and glanced around. The women were all panting. Whimpering.

“Okay, time for me to get to work,” I said. “So clear off. No one on the river or the circle.”

Sable nodded and rose. She glanced down at the floor. At the puddles of pussy juices. I grinned at her as she stalked by. Then I glanced down at the circle. I prostrated myself and closed my eyes, picturing the goddess I wanted to contact.

Hecate.

I drew in a deep breath, feeling the new life that had just kindled in my womb. A transgressive life. Incestuous. My brother and I had crossed that forbidden line. We were twins. It was the most taboo blending of bloodlines.

And that meant power.

It wouldn’t hurt my baby, but I would use that connection as I prayed, “Hecate, Dark Goddess of Witchcraft, Mistress of Magic, I humbly request an audience with you. There is magic that is beyond my ability to cast. I beseech you, please, to hear my request. I must alter the memory of hundreds of mortals to conceal the crimes of my brother’s lover. I beg of your aid for this is an art beyond my strength to create.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.