Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Zach has found the naughty wife, but his twin sister has her own wicked plans that he might not like.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

I unlocked the door to the trailer and thrust it open. I held it for Moira and Susannah. They both stepped inside, Susannah flashing me a supportive smile. She was such a loving woman. I grabbed her hand as she went by, squeezing it for a moment.

I closed the door behind us and swallowed. My heart pounded in my chest. This was it. I was really going to do this. Seduce my mother. Corrupt her. Add her to this sordid mess. I wanted to keep her away from all of this, but...

She would always be a point of vulnerability in my goals. I hadn’t known she could be mind-controlled by someone like Charles, but she could be kidnapped. Assassinated. I had to protect her. I had to bring her into the inner circle.

I pulled out my phone and called Mom at her work.

“Zach?” she asked, a faint note of worry in her voice. I never called her.

“Hey, Mom, uh...” I took a deep breath. “There’s an emergency at the trailer. I need you to come home right now.”

“Is Moira hurt?” Mom asked. “Or you?”

“Everyone’s fine,” I said. “It’s hard to explain. I just ... I need you to come straight home right now.”

“Okay, sweetie,” she said, such a Mom. The worry in her words was so obvious. “I’ll be right there.”

She hung up. I sank onto the couch and said, “I don’t know how to seduce my own mother.” I glanced at Moira. “Suggestions?”

“Well, she was fucked by Dad, right?” Moira asked, waving her hand up and down her body. “The fact me and you exist proves that.”

“Don’t remind me of that bastard,” I growled.

Moira giggled, her eyes flicking to Susannah for some reason. “Well, Dad had an effect on Mrs. Augustine. He had the same effect on Mom. It’s why she’s never dated. She’s waiting for Dad to come or for something even better. For his son to claim her and make her into that wanton slut again.”

“Our mom wasn’t a wanton slut!” I growled.

Moira arched an eyebrow. “Didn’t she have threesomes with Dad and the preacher’s wife while the preacher jacked off in the corner? That’s pretty wanton. Our mother was a slut for him, and she’ll be a slut for you. That’s why you can claim her. And you know why you need her.”

I sighed. “I have to take her as my wife.” I glanced at Susannah. “My second wife, of course.”

“Of course,” she said. “I know I’m your first wife. Your official wife.”

Moira rolled her eyes and absently rubbed at her stomach.

Well, if we were going to do this, we might as well do it right. I rose and ripped off my t-shirt, saying, “Strip!” I threw it down and started unfastening my jeans. “Both of you!”

Moira grinned and attacked her black top. She pulled it off, exposing her small breasts and her hard, dusky nipples. She quivered with excitement as she unzipped her black skirt and let it drop down her thighs clad in fishnet stockings.

She wasn’t wearing any panties. The fishnet pattern pressed against her shaved pussy, her clit piercing peeking through one of the diamonds in the netting. She kicked off her shoes and just tore open her fishnets so her pussy was available.

Susannah’s conservative dress came off. She wore plain, white bra and panties. Those were exciting in their own way. The demure style made my cock twitch as I shoved off my jeans and boxers. My secret wife reached behind her and unhooked her bra.

Her big tits spilled free. They were big and bountiful. Soft and delicious. Just like Mom’s breasts and Mrs. Augustine’s. I glanced at Nisha who sat on the couch, a big smirk on her face. She was pleased I had finally done this.

“You are doing the right thing, Master,” my thought form said.

The right thing ... It felt so wrong, but that was how it went. You didn’t become powerful without breaking taboos and getting dirty. I walked the path to hell paved with all my good intentions. I accepted that. But I would break the paradigm gripping this world.

The choke hold the elites had on it.

Susannah peeled out of her panties. Moira looked to be in a better mood. Mom had been so depressed when I mentioned Mother being the “mother.” Moira and Mom didn’t get along. Well, Mom liked Moira just fine, but Moira felt the need to be rebellious.

I sank onto the couch by Nisha. The poor thought form had Moira sit right through her, my twin sister oblivious to the entity there. Susannah sat down on the other side of me. My sister and my wife snuggled up to me.

Then the pair of them kissed me.

I had their soft, sweet lips on both sides of me. I groaned as their lips worked against me. Their tongues swiped out, rubbing against me. I loved the taste of them. The feel of them. This was a treat. A wonderful delight.

I was fortunate to have this. To experience this passion. I groaned as we shared our three-way kiss, my dick so hard. I throbbed, my excitement growing. It swallowed my doubts and fears. I had to do this.

I would enjoy doing this.

Susannah’s and Moira’s hands found my cock at nearly the same moment. They stroked up and down me. I loved their touch on my shaft. It was a wonderful treat to have them both pumping up and down me. The heat rushed through me.

I moaned into their soft lips. I loved the feel of them against me. It was an exquisite treat. I savored every last second of making out with them. This would be quite the tableau for Mom to come home to. How would she react?

The fact she would find us like this made me harder and harder.

I trembled, my heart racing at what we were doing. This was so naughty. So wild. I kissed my sister with a passion. I made out with my wife with such hunger. The three of us moaned and groaned as we shared this moment.

Mom’s car pulled into the gravel driveway.

She was home.

I kept kissing my girlfriend and my sister as Mom’s footsteps rushed up the walkway. The porch steps creaked. The trailer’s aluminum door swung open. Mom gasped as she entered the living room and witnessed us.

“Zach!” she cried. “Moira! Susannah! What?”

I broke the kiss with my sister and secret wife. I stared at my mother. She was an older version of Moira, minus the black lipstick and dyed-purple hair. She had black hair and brown eyes, her big breasts rising and falling in her silk blouse. She wore a gray pencil skirt. She had been at her secretary job. She also worked nights cashiering.

“You’ve been pining for Dad to come back,” I said, my twin and wife resting their heads on my shoulders. “He’s not ever coming back, Mom, but I’m here. I have what you need.”

“Zach,” she groaned as she stared at me, her brown eyes widening. She quivered there.

I understood how my father treated her. In a strong, commanding voice, I growled, “On your knees, Mom, and suck my dick.”

She trembled where she stood and moaned, “You sound just like him.”

This wanton heat burned in her eyes. She no longer looked like a mother to me. She was a woman. A slut like Mrs. Augustine, only his mother never cheated on Dad. She was married to him. Was still technically married to him. She had never sought to have the marriage to Dad annulled after he vanished.

She had never even filed a missing person report on him, had she?

“He’s never coming back, Mom,” I said again. “But I’m here. I’m better than him. I won’t ever leave you. I love you, Mom, now drop to your knees and suck my cock!”

“Yes!” she moaned and did just that.

She dripped to her knees before me. She didn’t even question that I had my sister and Susannah naked. These were the sorts of things Dad would do. I bet she had shared him with other women, too. Did I have other brothers and sisters out there?

Maybe. Maybe not.

But fate had brought me to the two women he had bred. I needed to own both the women my father had knocked up and my half-sister, too. It was time to claim Mom. She reached out and grabbed my cock.

She opened her mouth wide and swallowed my cock.

I groaned as she swallowed my dick. She felt incredible as she engulfed my cock. The incestuous rush of my mother’s mouth was even wilder than Moira’s. Mom had been so wholesome before. So pure in my eyes. Now...

Now she was nursing on me with a mother’s whorish passion. But she was my whore. She wasn’t being sullied. Like with Susannah. Mom would keep her motherly purity while being my woman. My wife. My second wife.

I relaxed into the incestuous joy. Into the new expression of love Mom had for me. I closed my eyes, holding my wife and sister to me, and savored Mom’s hot lips working up and down me. She suckled with force. With hunger.

“Mom,” I groaned.

“Mmm, I’m so glad you’re loving your son, Mrs. Black,” cooed my wife. “I love him, too. We’re already married in the eyes of the Lord. Isn’t that wonderful? I’m your secret daughter-in-law. I’m your daughter, too.”

Moira stiffened for a moment then purred, “That’s it, Mom. Mmm, I’ve been after Zach to fuck you hard. You’ve needed a good dick in your mouth and your pussy and your ass for a while, haven’t you?”

Mom slid her lips up my cock and moaned, “I needed this cock,” she moaned. “Not any cock. I know why you make love to your brother. Both of you. Because his cock is as magnificent as you girls’ father. She’s your half-sister, Zach.”

“I know,” I groaned as Mom re-engulfed my cock. So Mom and Mrs. Augustine both were excited that I was dating my half-sister.

“Interesting,” purred Nisha as she watched now from the recliner.

It was interesting, but also I didn’t care. I was just enjoying Mom sucking my dick. She worked that loving mouth up and down my cock. She suckled on me with everything she had. It was a magical moment. I loved it so much. I was so thrilled to have her bobbing her head and working it up and down my cock.

I groaned at how hard she suckled on me. How much of my cock she took into her mouth. My dick throbbed as she loved me. My nuts tightened as my mother blew me. Her tongue danced around the crown of my dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.