Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Zach has found the naughty wife, but his twin sister has her own wicked plans that he might not like.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

I pulled out of Mom and rose from her embrace. I glanced over at Moira rubbing her face into Susannah’s blonde bush. My sister lifted her gaze, flashing me a naughty grin. Pussy cream dripped from her snatch.

“She does have a yummy pussy,” said Moira. “She really must be our sister.”

“Yep,” I said. “How would you like Mom to eat your pussy out?”

Such a wicked smile spread even wider on Moira’s face. She looked like a cat about to pounc

e on her favorite toy. “Oh, I’d love that. You going to dyke out on me, Mom, and eat my pussy.” “I’ve eaten pussy before,” Mom said. “And if your brother wants me to do it, well, I can’t say no to him. He’s too much like your father.”

“Ugh, don’t talk about him,” I said. “I’m going to fuck you in the ass for that.”

I meant it as a joke, but Mom said, “Ooh, that’s not a punishment. I haven’t enjoyed anal ... Well, in a long, long time.”

She crawled over to her daughter settling on the couch. Susannah smiled at me, pussy cream staining her flushed face. She looked so happy. My cock throbbed as I moved in behind mom, So ready to fuck her hard. I wanted to just ram my dick into her asshole and make her squeal.

I pressed my cock into my mother’s backdoor as she buried her face into Moira’s pussy. My twin gasped as Mom licked at that bald twat and pierced clit. Moira shuddered, her small titties hardly quivering from the sensation.

She looked so happy.

Good. They needed to get along.

I pressed my cock into Mom’s butt-crack. I slid down and down to her anal sheath, wanting to just ram into her bowels. I found her anal sheath, my cock lubed by her pussy cream. I thrust against her asshole as Mom moaned into Moira’s twat.

“Ooh, that’s so good, Mommy,” Moira moaned.

“Oh, you haven’t called me Mommy in years,” purred Mom.

Yep, it was working.

I smiled as I drilled against Mom’s asshole. I loved the way her anal ring widened and widened. She groaned as her asshole opened wide and swallowed my cock. I popped into her bowels, savoring that delicious hole swallowing my cock.

I pushed deeper and deeper into her anal ring, loving how she groaned as I did that. She swallowed my cock with that hot asshole of hers. I reveled in sliding into my mom’s anal sheath. It was a wild moment to enjoy this delight.

Just fantastic to savor having her bowels engulf my dick. She moaned into Moira’s pussy, squeezing her bowels around my cock as I sank to the hilt in her. I gripped Mom’s hip and smiled at my twin sister.

She grinned back at me.

It was a delicious moment.

I gripped Mom’s hips and pumped away at her. I fucked into her bowels, my nuts slapping into her taint. She rubbed her face into my sister’s pussy, reveling in that delicious treat. I pumped hard and fast at my Mom’s anal sheath.

“Oh, that’s so good,” she groaned. “Ooh, ooh, just like that. Fuck me so hard!”

“You know I will, Mom!” I groaned, buggering her with everything that I had.

I gloried in this. Reveled in every thrust into her bowels. She clamped her anal sheath tight around my cock as I pumped in and out of her with force. It was a fabulous delight. I rush to pound her anal sheath with everything that I had. I loved this so much. I savored this passion with all that I had. I could just erupt in her. Cum in her and fill her bowels with so much jizz.

She moaned as I did that. She groaned as I fucked her bowels with such force. I plowed into her harder and harder. I slammed to the hilt in her anal sheath with my big dick. She moaned as I did that. She held me tight as I fucked into her with powerful strokes.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she moaned. “Ooh, that’s so good. Oh, honey, fuck Mommy’s asshole!”

“Fuck her!” Moira purred. “And Mom ... Wow, you’re good at eating pussy. I see where I got it from!”

Mom purred in delight as she devoured my sister’s pussy. She feasted on Moira with obvious enjoyment as I fucked away at that tight asshole. I buried into her anal sheath again and again. I loved how she held me tight.

It was fantastic to bury into her anal sheath with such hard strokes. She wiggled her hips from side to side. She stirred her cunt around my cock. I loved every last moment of that hot sheath massaging me. I buried deep into her.

Hard.

I churned her up with everything that I had and loved it. This was a pure delight to enjoy. I slammed to the hilt in her bowels, her butt-cheeks rippling from my crotch smacking her ass. She moaned into my sister’s pussy.

“Fuck, Mommy!” Moira groaned. Oh, you’re going to drown in all my pussy juices!”

“Yum,” purred Mom. “That sounds wonderful.”

I smiled as I fucked deep and hard into my mother’s asshole. My nuts tightened. I wanted to watch Moira drown our mother in pussy cream. That would be so hot. I plowed to the hilt in Mom’s anal sheath, reveling in how she gripped me with that hot hole.

My nuts slapped into her. I fucked deep and hard into her anal sheath. It was fantastic. I pumped deep and hard into her anal sheath again and again. This was just such a magnificent moment. I reveled in every last second of buggering her.

“Mommy!” squealed Moira. She bucked as she came.

“Oh, honey,” Mom groaned, licking up Moira’s pussy juices.

“Drink all my cum, Mommy!”

I buried into Mom’s tight asshole. She gripped my cock with that tight sheath, massaging the crown of my dick. That brought me closer and closer to cumming. Closer and closer to erupting into her anal sheath. I would just fill her with so much jizz.

“Yes, honey,” Mommy groaned as I buried into her asshole.

Her anal sheath convulsed around my dick. She rippled around me, suckling at me. My nuts tightened at the feel of Moms’ bowels spasming around me. I gripped her hips and drew back, savoring the pressure bursting at the tip of my cock.

As I erupted, I buried to the hilt in her writhing asshole.

She suckled at me. She spasmed on my cock, nursing at me. The heat washed through me. I loved this so much. I savored every last second of her anal sheath writhing around me. She nursed at me with that hot ass.

“Yes!” I groaned as I erupted into her bowels. I fired my cum into her anal sheath again and again. “Oh, Mom!”

“Honey!” she moaned as I flooded her bowels with my jizz.

Each eruption shot rapture shooting through me. The pleasure slammed into my mind. Stars burst across my vision as I pumped more and more of my spunk into her bowels. I loved every last second of this bliss. It was spectacular.

She felt amazing around me as she nursed out my cum. She moaned, her anal sheath wringing my cock dry. I fired that last blast into my mother’s asshole. I panted, drawing in deep breaths. I gripped her hips, panting.

“Fuck,” I groaned.

“Mmm,” Mom purred, lifting her face from Moira’s pussy and staring back over her shoulder at me. “Your dick needs to be cleaned. Susannah, would you like to help me? Your mother...”

“I know,” Susannah said. “My mother is a dirty whore who cheated on my father with your husband and so many other men. Do you want me to clean your son’s dick with you and have him cum across our faces?”

“I would love that,” Mom said. “Mmm, that’s how you treat your man. If he’s your husband, you need to know these things.”

“I do, Mother,” Susannah said with a big smile.

“Damn,” I groaned and sat next to Moira on the couch.

She just had a happy smile on her face. She looked lost in her own thoughts. That was good. I was glad that she was feeling better. She worried me. She was ... too willing to resort to violence. Willing to sacrifice a woman for a spell...

I pushed those dark thoughts out of my mind. There was another way, and we would find it.

Mom and Susannah knelt before me, their blonde and black tresses rustling together as they leaned in. They both licked at my cock, their tongues sliding up either side of my dirty shaft. They were enjoying the taste of my dick.

I loved how they climbed higher and higher up my shaft. They reached the tip and flicked their tongues over the crown of my cock.

I groaned at the heat of this moment. It was a fabulous delight to have them both swirling their tongues around the crown of my cock. I groaned as they stroked over my tip. Pleasure sparked through me. A wonderful moment to enjoy.

“Fuck,” I breathed as they swirled their tongues around the crown of my cock.

“Mmm, you taste good on your son, Mother,” Susannah said.

“I can’t wait to taste you on him,” Mom purred.

They both giggled before they leaned down and licked up my shaft. I shuddered at this heat. It was an incredible rush to have them both lapping at me. It was fantastic to feel them both sliding up me. I shuddered as I reached the tip.

Susannah was the first to swallow my cock. She slid her lips over it, devouring my dick. I loved the feel of her doing that. My eyes rolled back into my head as she took every inch of my cock. She devoured me. Her tongue swept around the tip of my dick.

“Shit,” I groaned.

“Your sister-wife is sucking your dick clean of Mommy’s asshole,” cooed Mom. “How does that feel.”

“Great, Mom,” I groaned.

“You hear that.” Mom licked Susannah’s ear. “He loves it.”

Susannah suckled with such passion on my dick. She bobbed her head, working her lips up and down my cock. She polished my dirty pole with her loving hunger. Her blue eyes stared up at me with such caring in them.

Mom had the same gleam in her brown eyes.

Susannah slid her mouth of my cock and passed me over to her, cooing, “Enjoy.”

“Such a good daughter-in-law,” Mom purred before she swallowed my dirty dick.

She wiggled back and forth, my cum leaking out of both her holes. I loved this so much. Mom bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled with passion as she polished my cock. She nursed off her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.