Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Zach has found the naughty wife, but his twin sister has her own wicked plans that he might not like.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Mary Black

“You’re saying Dad wanted me to hook up with my half-sister?” Zach asked me.

He looked so much like his father. A few years younger, but so close in appearance with that strong jawline and those commanding eyes. His rakish smile and devilish good looks. He had the same suave way of talking as his father. Smooth.

“I believe so,” I said. “I don’t know why. I don’t even know why he left off. It was so abrupt. Something happened to him. I don’t know. Maybe he’s not even alive. Maybe he vanished to protect you or ... or...”

“He was into the occult?”

Mom nodded. “I didn’t like that. I prayed so hard. He said that would help protect me. Faith. It was a powerful thing. He always encouraged me to go to church, but, yes, he was quite skilled. A warlock, I suppose. He had an altar in his place I saw once. Black candles around it.” She shuddered. “No one you love is perfect. There are always things about them you disagree in.”

“And who do you love now?” Zach’s cock twitched before him.

“You.” I smiled. “Your father must have known this would happen, too. That I would fall for you so hard once you claimed me. I ... I’m not his wife any longer, am I.” I touched the wedding ring I wore. I started to pull it off.

“Keep it on,” he said. “Nothing can change to the outside world. They can’t know you’re my second wife. After Susannah, of course.”

I smiled. “Of course. She’s perfect for you.” I glanced at Madison. “Didn’t we make some beautiful children? Where did Moira go?”

“Probably working magic,” I said.

Mom sighed. “She’s following your father’s path, I suppose. She thinks I don’t know about her sabbaths in her room. Like I don’t smell the incense she’s burning. Your sister must really have a low opinion of me.”

“That’ll change,” said Zach. “Mmm, but you haven’t made Mrs. Augustine feel welcomed. She’s still dressed. And, I suppose, it has been a while since the pair of you were intimate.”

“More than a while,” I moaned. “From before you three were born.”

“So long, Mary,” Madison said, her blue eyes hot on me. “I’ve wanted to reconnect with you, but ... You never seemed interested.”

“I needed our man with us,” I said as I moved to her. “I ... I don’t like girls unless my man is there watching me. Ordering me. Commanding me to do things.”

“Lucky me we found a new man,” Madison said.

I kissed her. My arms went around her neck. I pressed my naked boobs into the t-shirt she wore. I could feel that she had no bra on beneath, only a thin layer of cloth separating our nipples. I shuddered as they brushed, pleasure sparking through me.

She groaned into the kiss, her tongue dancing with mine. It was a wild delight to feel her lips working on mine. She had such a sweetness to her. She was just so delightful to make out with. My hands slid down her back and found her jeans.

Yes, yes, she had to be stripped. Then we had to sixty-nine. It had been so long since I ate her pussy. I had to enjoy that delight again. I had to lick and lap at my friend’s cunt. I wanted to make her cum. I had to make her squeal in delight.

That would be perfect.

Just the thing I needed to do. My tongue danced around in her mouth. I swept about in her as I grabbed the hem of her t-shirt. I felt my son and his sister-wife watching. I wished Moira was here. We were finally bonding with incestuous passion.

I broke the kiss with Madison to pull the t-shirt over her head. She smiled. Her blonde hair spilled out over her naked shoulders. Her big boobs quivered, her dusky-pink nipples hard and begging to be suckled upon.

“Mmm,” I cooed and ducked my head down. I slid my lips over her nipple and suckled.

She gasped as I did that. She whimpered as I nursed on her. It was so much fun to flick my tongue around her areola while I loved her nub in my mouth. She groaned as I did that. She quivered as my hands cupped her big boobs. I squeezed and kneaded them. I loved how they felt in my hand.

They felt wonderful.

They were just the delight that I had to enjoy. I wanted to make her just squeal in delight. I suckled on her while my hands slid down her sides. My son and his sister-wife watched as I suckled on Madison’s nipple. Her husband was at home. Once again, I cuckolded my preacher. It was so naughty.

My fingers found the front of her jeans. I unsnapped them. I loved the pop they made. She quivered as her zipper rasped down. I suckled hard on her nipples. I nursed with passion on her as I shoved off her jeans.

No panties, either.

I popped my mouth off as I shoved down her jeans. Her shaved pussy came into view dripping with her juices. I loved the look of them beading there. My hips wiggled back and forth as this wave of heat rushed through me. She was so delicious to look at.

I just wanted to fall to my knees and feast upon her. I wanted to lick her up, but she had to eat me, too. I shoved her jeans past her knees and let them drop. As she stepped out of them, I slid my fingers through her pussy folds.

I coated my digits in her juices. “Mmm,” I purred as I brought them to my lips. Her tangy aroma filled my nose. “It’s been so long.”

I suckled on my digits.

My taste buds burst to life. I loved the feel of those nubs there. It was just a fun time. I loved how I nursed on them. It was fun. A wave of heat shot through me. I suckled on those digits with everything that I had.

“Let’s sixty-nine,” groaned Madison.

“Yes,” said my son. He pushed Susannah down to her hands and knees. He dropped down behind her, his intentions clear. “Sixty-nine. I want to see that.”

“Yes, yes, our Mommies getting wild together,” cooed Susannah. Her big boobs swayed beneath her. “That’s so hot. Just so—Yes!”

My son plunged into her pussy. She quivered in delight, her big boobs swaying as she enjoyed every last second of that big dick in her pussy. I smacked my lips as Madison settled down on her back, her legs spread wide. She winked at me.

I grinned and straddled my friend’s—my lover’s—head. I shuddered as I sank back down him, plunging back into that world of debauchery. I had kept myself away from it for sixteen years. I felt like a girl again. I was so happy about this.

I planted my furred muff on Madison’s face and groaned, “Oh, yes, yes, I missed this!”

She licked at my pussy, moaning her agreement. She flicked her tongue up and down my folds as I leaned forward. My heavy breasts pressed into her stomach. I glanced up at my hunky son pumping away at Susannah’s pussy.

He grinned at me.

I shuddered and buried my face into my friend’s tangy pussy.

Her hot folds kissed my lips. I loved how they felt against me. That was just perfect. I licked and lapped at her with hunger. I stroked over her folds. I licked and lapped at her with everything that I had. It was an amazing rush.

She trembled beneath me, her body quivering. She lapped at me. With hunger. I groaned at the way her tongue flicked through my folds as I did the same to her. I returned the favor, stroking my tongue through her delicious folds.

“Yes, yes, yes, Zach,” gasped Susannah. “Oh, that’s so wonderful. Oh, Zach, that’s so good!”

“Yes, it is,” he growled, his crotch slapping into her rump. The flesh smacks echoed through the living room.

They were so beautiful to hear.

I thrust my tongue into Madison’s tangy pussy. Her juice soaked my taste buds. I swirled around her silky walls, stroking her. Stimulating her. She groaned as did that. It was a fantastic moment to feast on her like this.

To eat her out and make her squirm.

I just wanted her to cum so hard. I wanted her to burst in delight. She groaned, gripping my ass as she did the same. Her tongue flittered around in my pussy. she knew what she was doing to me. I savored her skill.

We moaned together, groaning into the other’s snatch. It was a fine time to lick her. Lap at her. I squirmed on her, my nipples rubbing into her belly. Her nubs rubbed into mine. That felt so good. I was in heaven right now.

Just savoring this delight.

She thrust her tongue deep into my cunt and danced around in me. I groaned as she did that. She teased me with that naughty tongue. I shuddered, reveling in the way that she danced around in my pussy while I did the same.

“Oh, Mary, you’re so delicious,” she moaned.

“Yes, she is,” Susannah moaned. “Eat her out, Mommy!”

“Fucking eat her out, slut!” snarled Zach. “Make my mom cum!”

“Yes, Master,” gasped Madison.

She lapped at my pussy folds with such hunger. I squirmed on her, my orgasm building in me. I wanted to return the favor. I wanted to make her cum, too. I wanted to make her gaps in delight. I stroked down her folds to her clit.

She bucked beneath me as I ran my tongue over her clit. I stroked her bud again. I loved how she quivered beneath me. Her fingers kneaded my rump as I tongued her there. I licked at her. I lapped at her with hunger.

She found my clit. Madison stroked her tongue around my bud. It was hot feeling her licking me there. She caressed me and drove me wild. This was such a wonderful moment. I groaned, loving what she was doing to me right now. It was perfect.

I quivered, the pleasure swelling in me.

I moaned around her clit. I suckled on her bud. I enjoyed how she nursed on me. She suckled so hard. It was fantastic having her do that to me. I trembled, rising toward that massive climax. I was so close to bursting.

“Oh, Madison,” I moaned.

“Mary! Mary!”

We suckled on each other’s buds as Susannah gasped in delight, being pounded so hard by my strong son. He fucked her as I nursed on her mother’s clit. Madison’s pussy lips rubbed on my mouth as I loved her. She stroked her tongue over my pearl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.