Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Zach has found the naughty wife, but his twin sister has her own wicked plans that he might not like.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Madison Augustine

“Just sit there with your pelvis elevated so your son’s cum pools against your cervix and fills your womb,” I told Mary.

She did just that, her rump beneath a pillow so all that cum could be pooling against her cervix. I was glad for that. She was looking so radiant as she sat there. I hoped she was bred by her son. It would be so hot if I could be, too.

“Zach, can Mom and me ride you?” asked Susannah. “Your mom did a thorough job cleaning out my pussy. So I can sit on your face. And Mom can ride your dick. How does that sound?”

I was surprised my daughter didn’t want to spank me like she did after the last time I had to fuck that disgusting twerp, Charles. Making me wear my daughter’s clothes so he could fuck me at her school.

He called me Susannah as he fucked me and told me how he wanted to do horrible things to my daughter once Zach was dead. I had to fake it. I had to purr my delight and beg him to use me in my daughter’s place.

I had to promise to help him fuck my daughter. Even ... rape her.

I knew Zach would destroy him. I was hoping for it. I had never hated anyone before, but I hated Charles. Luckily, I was here now celebrating that Mary was in the harem. That was what Zach had created. A wonderful harem.

“Sure,” Zach said and stretched out on the floor. “A mother/daughter ride, huh?”

“Yep,” Susannah said, a big smile on her lips. “Come on, Mommy, get that slutty cunt down on his cock. Don’t make me have to spank you.”

I smiled at how she could switch from submissive to dominant so easily. It was delicious.

I straddled Zach’s waist and grabbed his manly cock. I lifted him and pressed him against my pussy. I shuddered at the feel of him rubbing against my pussy lips It was just an outstanding moment to work him up and down my cuntlips.

She planted her pussy on his face, her curls spilling over his lips. He licked at her with hunger. She shuddered on him, her big boobs jiggling. She looked so sexy. I licked my lips, wanting to just watch her cum and drown him.

I plunged my cunt down his cock.

“Yes!” I gasped as I took his dick to the hilt in me. My cunt squeezed down around him. That was such a hot moment. I was so glad to have his cock around me. I gripped him and worked my pussy up his dick. “Oh, yes, that’s so good.”

“Fuck,” he growled into my daughter’s cunt.

“Ooh, that looks fun,” Mary said.

“Just keep lying like that,” I told her as I worked my cheating pussy up and down my Master’s cock. My boobs bounced and jiggled while my wedding ring flashed. I was having so much fun cuckolding my husband. “Let that cum pool.”

“You have to be bred, Mrs. Black,” my cute daughter cooed.

I smiled at her and loved how she cupped my face. She leaned forward and kissed me. It was hot making out with my daughter. I loved the feel of her tongue flicking through my mouth. I moaned in delight, loving this pleasure so much.

I rode her husband, working my cunt up and down Master’s cock. He groaned, feasting on my daughter’s pussy. He moaned into my lips as she enjoyed what his tongue did to her. He licked and lapped at her with hunger. I just knew it.

He was like his father. He had to please his women.

I made out with her as I plunged my cunt down his cock. My tongue danced with my daughter’s. It was so hot sharing a man with him. She moaned into my mouth as her hands cupped my big boobs. She squeezed down on them.

I returned the favor.

“Yes, yes, play with each other’s boobies,” Mary cooed, gripping her own tits. I could just see her out of the corner of my eye. “That’s so hot.”

“So hot,” growled Zach as he licked and lapped at my daughter’s pussy.

I broke the kiss with my daughter, my boobs jiggling in her squeezing hands. I worked my cunt up and down his big and thick dick. I loved that girth. I savored it as I rode him with passion. It was just fantastic feeling him in me.

Just amazing.

My daughter squirmed on him, her face twisting in delight. She was having a good time. She was enjoying herself. That was so hot to watch as I rode him. I worked my cunt up and down his big dick. I rode him with passion, loving that mighty cock.

“Oh, yes, yes, that’s so awesome,” Susannah moaned. “Zach!”

“Cum on him,” I cooed, my thumbs sweeping out to massage her fat nipples. “Just burst on him!”

“That’s the plan, Mommy!” she cooed, her hips wiggling from side to side as she rode him. “Ooh, he feels so good in me!”

“I bet he does,” I purred, my eyes twinkling. “Just keep riding him. Work that hot cunt up and down him. You’re going to cum on him. Just cum so hard!”

“So hard!” she whimpered.

I loved how she trembled on him. That was just a hot sight to witness. She wiggled her hips from side to side while I worked up and down his cock. That big dick massaged my pussy. He drove me wild. I hurtled toward my climax.

My pussy lips pressed down into his bush every time I fucked down him. I squeezed my twat down his cock. I wiggled my hips from side to side. I shuddered, the rapture sweeping through me. It was a fantastic delight.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I gasped as my boobs jiggled in my daughter’s hands.

“Zach! Zach!” gasped my daughter, her face twisting in delight. “Oh, that’s so good. That’s just amazing! I ... I ... Yes!”

She threw back her head and squealed in delight. Her tits bounced in my hand. She must be drowning him with her pussy juices. That was so hot. I plunged down his cock, my cunt taking every inch of him.

My clit ground into his pubic bone. It was so great. The rapture swept through me as I climaxed. My pussy convulsed around his cock. I suckled at him, loving this bliss sweeping through my body. My eyes rolled back in my head as I loved every last second of this bliss.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I gasped, my body trembling. My boobs jiggled in my daughter’s hand. “Cum in me, please, Master!”

“Cum in her, honey!” my daughter squealed.

“Yes, yes, cum in her,” moaned Mary.

I loved how supportive they were.

Master buried his cock into my pussy and grunted. He erupted into my snatch. He flooded me with all that cum. It spurted into over and over again. He basted my pussy with all that spunk. I loved that jizz splashing against my cervix.

My pussy spasmed around his cock while I bucked on him like my daughter did. My head tossed and my boobs bounced. They slapped together as the pleasure washed through me and drowned my mind as more and more of his jizz spilled into me.

More and more of that wondrous cum filled my pussy.

I was in complete heaven. I trembled on him as I threw my arms around my daughter’s neck. I kissed her as my pussy milked his dick dry. He erupted on more time into him as my tongue danced with Susannah’s.

It was so wonderful to share a man with Susannah and Mary.

What a joyful gift Lewis gave Mary and me. Wherever he got to, I hoped he was glad that his plan for his children was working.


Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

“I need some anal,” I said after Mrs. Augustine slid off my cock. “And I think Mom’s womb has soaked long enough. You can eat her out while I fuck you in the ass.”

“Oh, Master, you do have the kinkiest ideas,” purred Mrs. Augustine.”

“He does make things delicious,” purred Susannah.

Mrs. Augustine knelt before my mother kneeling. She buried her face into her pussy and started licking. I smiled as I moved behind her. Mom gasped. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she squirmed there.

“Oh, that’s so good,” Mom moaned. “That’s just perfect! Oh, yes, yes, that’s amazing!”

“Mmm, it is,” Mrs. Augustine groaned.

I dropped down and pressed my cock into her butt-crack. The married MILF shuddered as I slid down and down and found her asshole. I nuzzled into her backdoor, loving the feel of her against me. I drilled against her, her anal—

A phone began ringing.

“That’s me,” Mrs. Augustine gasped.

“Let it go to voice mail,” I said, ignoring the ringing and thrusting against her asshole.

“Yes, Master!” she moaned. “I told my husband I would be over here having an orgy. He should know better.”

“No biggie,” I growled and kept thrusting.

The annoying ring ended as her anal ring widened to take my cock. I loved how she stretched and stretched until I popped into her bowels. I sank into her. I loved the feel of her hot bowels swallowing my cock. That was just a perfect moment.

I penetrated deeper and deeper into her bowels. It was just a wonderful rush to sink to the hilt in her anal sheath. She felt so good. I loved that treat of her bowels devouring my cock. I penetrated to the hilt in her bowels.

She squeezed around me. She held me tight. I loved that so much. I drew back my cock. She moaned as I held her like that. She massaged my dick with her tight bowels. I groaned and buried back into her bowels.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she moaned into Mom’s pussy.

“Ooh, fuck her so hard,” Mom purred. “Just pound her, Zach!”

“Yes, pound her,” Susannah said, her hands clasped together as she watched. “Pound my slutty Mommy in the ass! She was bad today.”

“So bad,” Mrs. Augustine moaned, her asshole gripping my dick

I loved the heat of her bowels gripping my cock as I pumped away at her. I fucked her anal sheath with my dick. I fucked her hard and fast. I thrust into her anal sheath with everything that I had. It was magnificent to pound into her asshole. I buried to the hilt in her anal sheath with such force. I slammed in deep and hard. I reveled in that heat.

“Shit,” I groaned. “Oh, shit, that’s good.”

“So good,” whimpered Mrs. Augustine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.