Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Zach has found the naughty wife, but his twin sister has her own wicked plans that he might not like.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader! Susannah Augustine

I tossed my nightie on the floor, fully naked. I shuddered as I joined Mom kneeling before Zach. His dirty dick thrust out at our lips. I could smell the sour musk of my backdoor on his cock. It was just a perfect delight to clean my man up with his new lover.

My mother.

This was so perfect. I was so happy. It was hot. Ever since I saw Mistress Sable with her mother, I had thought about mine. It was just so perfect thinking about the fact that I could do such wicked things with her.

Our cheeks pressed together as we leaned into his cock. Then we broke apart to lick up his shaft. I stroked my tongue up her shaft. I loved that sour flavor. It was just a delicious taste. That earthy musk had my eyes squeezing shut.

It was wonderful to clean his cock. He groaned as our tongues reached his tip. Our lips brushed. Then I was kissing my mouth. I groaned, my mouth working on hers. This was just such a rush to share this with her.

“Damn,” Zach groaned. “That’s so fucked up.”

I broke the kiss with him. “Mmm, but it’s what you want, isn’t it?”

“Yes,” he said.

“Then it’s perfect,” I said. I loved him so much. Especially when he smiled at me. I could see it in his eyes. We had grown so close. We shared in such wonderful things. I would help him rule this world. It would be perfect.

My tongue licked up his dirty dick. I buffed his shaft as I climbed up toward the tip of his dick. This was so hot. My pussy clenched as I climbed higher and higher until I brushed over the crown of his cock.

And met Mom’s lips again. We kissed as his dick pressed into our lips. I shuddered, my pussy on fire. This was so hot. My boobs swayed, my left brushing Mom’s soft tit. I had inherited her wonderful boobs.

“I love sharing a man’s dick with another woman,” purred Mom. “We’re going to do this a lot.”

“Good,” I said. “Now suck my husband’s dick clean, slut!”

“Yes,” she moaned with such delight. It was hot giving Mom orders.

She swallowed his cock. Zach groaned as Mom suckled on him, buffing his dick clean of my asshole. I quivered in delight as I watched her bobbing her head. Her lips, sealed tight about his shaft, worked up and down him.

It was so delicious to watch her suckling on him. I wanted her to make him cum. That would be so hot. I quivered here, my hips wiggling back and forth. My pussy soaked my thighs. I knew he would jizz on our faces.

“We’re going to lick his cum off each other’s faces, Mommy,” I cooed.

She moaned and ripped her mouth off his cock. “Yes, we are.”

I swallowed Zach’s dick. He groaned as I did that. His hand slid through my blonde hair. His other worked through Mom’s. I suckled on him, still tasting some of that wonderful flavor of my asshole. That was so delicious to enjoy. It mixed with his salty precum.

I swirled my tongue around his cock. I stroked him as he groaned and throbbed in my mouth. He stared down at me with such lust in his eyes. He enjoyed having Mom and me pleasure him. It was so wild. I loved it, too.

I suckled on him until I pulled my mouth off his cock. I held him for Mom. She swallowed him.

“Ooh, that’s so good,” I purred. “Isn’t it, Mom?”

She nodded and moaned around him. She suckled on him with hunger. I loved that. She nursed on him with passion. I smiled as she bobbed her head. I wiggled my hips back and forth, my cunt dripping with juices.

Then Mom popped her mouth off, and it was my turn again. Zach groaned, gripping my hair. My boobs jiggled as I bobbed my head. I worked my mouth up and down his cock. We had buffed him clean.

I didn’t taste a bit of my asshole.

“Shit, your daughter loves sucking my dick,” Zach groaned.

“I can tell,” purred Mom. “It’s so delicious that she’s so dedicated to you.”

I popped my mouth off him and smacked her on the ass. “You are just as dedicated to him now, slut!”

“Yes!” Mom gasped and swallowed his cock.

Zach groaned and grinned at me. He loved it. Ooh, Sable would have fun. When she got her hands on Mommy and me, things would get really naughty. I couldn’t wait for that magical day. Maybe it would be Monday.

We could have our study sessions ... Oh, Charles.

I put him out of my mind and watched Mom suckling on my husband’s cock. It was just perfect. I loved every second of it. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down his dick. It was a fantastic rush to watch him doing that.

I loved it. This was just such a hot moment. My pussy clenched and relaxed as she loved him. Drool ran down her chin. I rubbed my cheek against hers, savoring the feel of her silky skin as she loved him. It was just a rush.

She popped her mouth off. I was ready to take over.

“That’s it,” she moaned. “Ooh, ooh, make him cum all over our faces. That’s going to be perfect.”

It would be.

I bobbed my head, working my lips up and down his cock. I loved how good he tasted. This was a rush. I could suck his dick until the end of time. I was in heaven right now. I groaned around his dick. He smiled down at me.

I quivered in delight as I loved him. This was just perfect. Just a rush. He winked at me as I kept sucking hard on him. His dick twitched in my mouth. I knew he was coming closer and closer to cumming.

I ripped my mouth off him and grabbed his dick. “Cum on our faces, Zach!”

“Yes, yes, jizz all over us,” moaned Mom as I fisted his cock.

“Two blonde beauties,” groaned Zach, a big grin on his face. “Fuck, that’s hot. That’s really, really hot!”

I shuddered, so glad he thought that.

I pressed my cheek against Mom’s as I stroked his cock. I pumped up and down him as I thrust out my tongue to catch his jizz. He stared down at us, his eyes brimming with his lust. His cock twitched in my hand.

He erupted.

His hot cum splashed on our faces. It was so hot feeling his jizz spraying across our features. I loved that so much. The heat washed through me as he painted us in spunk. He hosed us down with all that jizz.

“Shit, shit, shit,” he growled. “Susannah! Slut!”

I loved the feel of his cum on my face. It was so hot having his hot seed splashing on my forehead or on my tongue. The salty flavor filled my mouth as he kept erupting. He drenched Mom and me. I was in heaven.

“Zach!” I moaned as he coated me in his cum. I wouldn’t do this for any other man. Just him.

“Yes, yes, yes,” Mom moaned. “Baste us in your jizz! Mark us! Own us!”

I quivered at those words, my pussy on fire. Zach grunted as he fired more of his cum on our faces. The jizz ran over our features. It dripped down my face and splashed on my big boobs. I loved the delight. I flicked my tongue over my lips to gather up all his cum that I could reach.

I turned to my mother and licked at her face, too. It was so hot to do this. I lapped at her with hunger. It was so much fun to do this. She groaned as our tongues stroked over each other. We gathered up all that wonderful spunk.

We kissed.

Our tongues swapped the cum back and forth. We shared our cum with each other. I had so much fun doing that it was wild swapping that salty spunk. It was a rush. I enjoyed all this spunk spilling down my cheeks as we passed his spunk back and forth.

When we ran out, we had more to lick up off each other’s faces. It was a rush to do that. We stroked each other. We gathered the spunk. I loved every last moment of licking up that cum. I savored every time our lips came together with more of his cum to share.

When we were all cleaned up, Mom cooed, “I’m his whore.” “I’m his wife,” I answered.

“Yes, you are,” he said, his voice full of love.*** Moira Black I smiled as I stared at my succubus. She looked so sexy naked while wearing glasses like she was a hot librarian. Or a teacher, her current persona in the human world. She liked to pretend to be Ms. Rayne.

“I want to fuse with you to guarantee I get knocked up by my brother when he comes home,” I said.

“Ooh, that is such a naughty thing to do,” she said. “Do you know the power there is in a child conceived by twins?”

“I know,” I said. “And it’ll make me into a mother.” His mother. The fourth woman he needed. It wouldn’t be our mother. She didn’t matter. She was an airhead charmed by our father. My brother didn’t need her.

He needed me.

I had power. I was the only one worthy to truly stand at his side. I would make sure that he defeated Charles. When my brother had the world bowing at his feet, I would be his queen. Susannah would be cast aside, no longer needed.

I could be his wife openly.

I fell back on my bed, my pussy dripping with my excitement for this moment. I was so ready to have my succubus grind her shaved snatch on mine. She purred in delight as she climbed onto the bed and threaded her legs with mine.

I shuddered in delight as she slid her pussy closer and closer to me. My heart pounded in my chest at the power that brimmed in the air. My succubus’s cunt held a charge. Right before our cunts kissed, the magic arched between us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.