Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Zach has found the naughty wife, but his twin sister has her own wicked plans that he might not like.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

I woke up early the next morning. Sunday morning. I slipped out of bed. The sleeping Susannah whimpered, reaching out for me. She grabbed a pillow instead. I found my clothes sitting out before the door. Her mother’s work, I assumed.

I dressed and slipped out of the house. The sun was coming up. I drove home and pulled up at the trailer. I slipped inside, Mom still asleep. She worked late last night. I headed to the shower and slipped inside, Nisha with me.

“Time to find the mother,” Nisha said.

“It’s not,” I said as I grabbed the soap. I ignored my thought form standing outside the shower.

She thrust her head into the shower. “You can’t be afraid. If it’s your mother...” She grabbed my cock. She wasn’t corporeal, and yet I could feel her. She stroked up and down my hand. “You saw how delicious it was with Susannah and her mother. Mmm, I know you loved it, Master. I know everything that you know.”

“No,” I said and grabbed her hand. I wrenched her off my cock and soaped my body.

I ignored how hard I was. It was because of Nisha’s hand, nothing else. I wasn’t feeling any sort of desire for my mother. That was fucked up. I wasn’t that person. I wouldn’t do those things with her. I wouldn’t.

I slammed off the shower, anger boiling through me. Nisha watched me as I dried off, her eyes dark. Mysterious. I couldn’t tell what she was thinking there. I marched out into my bedroom and started getting dressed for church.

I pulled on boxers, a pair of dress pants, a white dress shirt, and my tie. I went with a dark blue one. I slipped out of the bathroom to find Mom in her Sunday dress. She only had two of them. This one was light blue. She was sipping her coffee and eating a bowl of Greek yogurt with granola in it.

“How was the dinner?” she asked as, to my annoyance, Nisha stepped out and merged with my mother.

I wanted to slap her, but... “Good, good,” I said, smiling and hiding what I was feeling. “Better than I expected. Susannah’s parents really approved of our relationship. Especially her mother.”

“Mmm, yes, she’s a lovely woman,” Mom said with a fond smile on her lips.

Christ, she was remembering having a threesome with Mrs. Augustine and my loser father. Did she even suspect that Susannah was my half-sister? No, no, Mom wouldn’t be about the incest at all. She sipped at her coffee.

“I’m glad that she approved,” Mom said. “So, are there going to be wedding bells?”

“Maybe,” I said as I dished out my own bowl of Greek yogurt. Healthy if a bit sour. I added some granola and diced up a banana to mix in mine. “Probably.”

“Good, good. Your father...” She drifted off into this half-smile. “Well, he would want you to be happy.”

She must be in denial that there was a chance that Dad was Susannah’s father. Mom had to be. She was too approving. Mrs. Augustine might be a slut, but Mom wasn’t. She didn’t even date. She worked so hard to provide she didn’t have time for men.

Nisha stepped out of my mother and nodded.

My stomach sank as my thought form sat down on the chair beside me. I glanced at her, my stomach whirling. I knew it. I knew it would be my mother. Fuck. I sighed and gave a slight nod to Nisha to find out what I had to do.

Maybe ... Maybe I didn’t need her. Maybe I could do this another way.

Nisha spoke the words:

A chink there is in your defenses,
a point of vulnerability.
Through your mother shall come,
your foe’s mortal stroke.
Her heart shall be claimed,
her soul shall be owned.
Her master’s desires will be hers,
and your death shall come.
A knife in the back from the one you love.
To seek your dream,
to achieve your ends,
your mother must you claim.
Her womb must you tame.
Your seed shall ward
her heart and her soul.
Take your mother as wife,
or forsake your life.

“Fuck,” I breathed.

“Hmm?” Mom asked, blinking out of her memories, spots of color on her cheeks. “Did you say something, honey?”

“Oh, just remembered I have some school work I have to get done after church.” I chuckled. “Meant to do it before going over for dinner.”

“Just excited to have dinner with your girlfriend,” Mom said. “I get that.” She smiled broadly. “I definitely get that. Well, we’ll come home straight after service so you have time to get it done.” “You don’t want me to end up like Moira?”

Mom rolled her eyes and glanced down the hallway that led to her and Moira’s rooms. “I don’t have to worry about that.” She shook her head. “One day, she’ll grow up.”

“One day,” I agreed. I shifted, the vague memory of a dream with Moira popping into my head. Something about shadowy wings and ... Stonehenge? Weird.

I dug into my yogurt, trying not to think about the words. I felt sick, though. My mom would be used to kill me if I didn’t claim her? If I didn’t ... breed her? I wanted to throw up. There had to be another way. Something else I could do.

A different way to protect her.

I would find that way. If I could conquer the world, I could spare using my mother as my lover. I could keep her away from all this ugliness. My father had hurt her enough by running out on her. Fucking coward.

“Master,” Nisha said softly. She shook her head.

I ignored her. I would find a way.

“Well, we should get going,” Mom said. “We don’t want to be late for church.”

“No, no,” I said and spooned up the last of my yogurt. “Just let me rinse out my bowl.”

“Such a good boy,” she said, smiling at me.

I kissed her on the forehead. “Just want to make this world better than it is any way I can.”


Sable Newport

Monday ... Such a horrible day, but when Susannah crawled up to me as I sat in the back of my limo and buried her face into my pussy to lick me out, well ... That made it better.

Zach had called me yesterday and told me to pick up Susannah, then he and his sister, before heading to our high school. I was thrilled to do that. It was delicious having Susannah not even waiting for Ms. Denise to shut the passenger door before she was eating my pussy out.

Just right here in her parent’s driveway. Her mother on the porch waving goodbye to her. That was so wild. I loved it. I squeezed my thighs around her face, my knee-high boots creaking. They were shiny, black leather, the smell of fresh polish filling my nose.

“That’s it, my little lezzie slave,” I purred as Susannah lapped at my cunt. She stroked her tongue through my folds and brushed my clit. “You are doing so well. Mmm, aren’t you just a wicked thing?”

“I am, Mistress,” she moaned. “I’m your lezzie slave. Your little dyke-slut!”

She thrust her tongue into my pussy.

I groaned as Zach’s future wife swirled her tongue around in me. My ... employer had such a delicious girlfriend. She was one of my perks. I could use her however I wanted so long as it was in private. Where no one could know.

Ms. Denise was warded by magic to never betray us. Moira’s work.

I just closed my eyes as we drove to Zach and Moira’s trailer. The future ruler of the world lived in a double-wide. When he had his power, so would I. I couldn’t wait for that day. I knew I would run his secret police. I would have the power to enemy those who were naughty.

I couldn’t wait.

For now, though, it was enough to enjoy Susannah’s tongue swirling around in my cunt before we reached our high school. She stroked around in my pussy, driving me wild. I loved every last second of this moment.

My cunt clenched down on her tongue. I loved how she swirled around in me, bringing me closer and closer to cumming. The limo turned and drove forward before turning again. We slowed, driving over speed bumps.

The trailer park.

I shuddered as the limo stopped. Before Ms. Denise could even get out, Zach opened the door. Moira flounced in wearing fishnet stockings and a black skirt that was ruffled and just long enough for the school’s dress code. She wore a tight-fitting, sleeveless top. She slid in and smiled.

“Fun!” she said.

“Sable,” Zach said as he slid in and sat across from me, too. He closed the door in after him.

“Just enjoying your wife’s tongue,” I said.

“She’s yours to enjoy,” Zach said. “I know how much she loves pussy.”

“So much,” moaned Susannah. “But not as much as your cock. You could pull up my skirt...”

“I don’t think we have time,” Zach said. “You have your fun. Make Sable cum.”

“Yes, yes, make me cum,” I moaned, rising toward my orgasm. I hurtled closer and closer to that hot delight. It was just so wild having all that pleasure sweeping through me. “Make me explode!”

Susannah flicked her tongue over my clit. She stroked over my bud and sent hot pleasure rushing through me. It was just such a rush to have her tongue stroking over my bud. She danced around it. I groaned, loving every last second of her doing naughty things to me. I groaned at how amazing this felt. I would have such a big climax.

That would be perfect. I was so ready to cum so hard. Just to burst with all that delight. I groaned, my face twisting in delight. It was so awesome having all this pleasure building and building in me as that naughty slut suckled on my clit.

“You little fucking dyke-whore!” I hissed. “Nibble on that bud. I’m going to drown you in cunt cream. You’re my fucking slut!”

“Your lezzie slut, Mistress,” she moaned.

Zach watched. So did Moira. I shuddered as she started rubbing at her brother’s leg. She slid up to the bulge in his jeans, but he stopped her. He pulled her hand back. She rolled her eyes while I just shuddered here, coming closer and closer to cumming.

It was a fantastic rush to have my lezzie-slave nibbling on my clit with her soft lips. I groaned, the pleasure building and building in me. I would have such a huge burst of pleasure. I whimpered, squirming on the seat.

“Yes,” I hissed. “That’s it. Use those lips on me. Oh, you fucking little slut! Yes!”

I burst with delight.

My body bucked as my orgasm swept through me. The pleasure rushed through my body. Stars danced across my eyes as I enjoyed every last moment of this rapture sweeping through me. I groaned, my pussy gushing juices.

I drowned the naughty preacher’s daughter. Her blue eyes stared up at me as I coated her innocent face in my pussy cream. My toes curled. It was so hot. The pleasure swept through me. It was a hot moment. I enjoyed ever last moment of it.

“Fuck,” I groaned as the bliss swept through me. That was just a perfect moment. “You slutty dyke! Oh, you are delicious!”

“Thank you, Mistress,” she moaned.

My eyes squeezed shut as I trembled through the last of my orgasm. I quivered and shook my head, my head shaking from side to side. My boobs jiggled in my corset top. I enjoyed this wonderful passion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.