Nun-thing to Worry About - Cover

Nun-thing to Worry About

by tenyari

Copyright© 2023 by tenyari

Science Fiction Story: A young woman of part Alien Ancestry is on her way to join the convent, believing she is free of her people's misfortune of being allergic to clothing. But fate has other plans for her. Set a century after the main timeline of the series, this is a short silly entry into ENF that sets the stage for our future heroine's journey.

Caution: This Science Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Science Fiction   Aliens   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   ENF   Nudism   Slow   .

Jacaranda knew her world was about to change forever, just not in the way it actually did. Even in Mexico City, despite it’s high Alien population, she was a beacon for oddity. Naturally violet hair, green veins and her weird name weren’t exactly common, even in the asteroid colonies.

Today was the big day, that much she knew already. While many in the Alien community were people of faith, quite a few Hindu or Catholic, none in three generations since First Contact had dedicated their lives to it. Jacaranda was planning to be the first to join a convent.

There was just one problem. Jacaranda’s family wasn’t exactly on board with the idea. She was still a quarter non-human, there could be ... complications.

Getting up she looked at the markings by the door of her room; her age noted by each. The last of them, some 8 months back, a month after she turned 19. “I’m well past puberty and it hasn’t happened, ” she whispered to herself.

As far as she was concerned, violet hair or not, she was human. She still had her clothes. Everyone knows, Alien girls after puberty’s end can’t wear clothes. They’re allergic; basic biology. New Earth fabrics; natural and synthetic, were acidic to the double-female chromosome of Alien DNA.

Jacaranda snuck out of the house. Easy to do when your parents are busy fucking in the kitchen. She was meeting Sister Benita for lunch in Chapultepec Park to discuss her intentions.

You sure about this hermana?” her older brother asked, driving through busy skycar traffic. “I mean...

Ay ay ay;” she rolled her eyes. This conversation again. “Mi hermano; you’re the Alien, I made it, I’m good for this.” Emilio was her half brother. his father was Alien, Jacaranda’s was human just like her grandfather. Much to the joy of Emilio’s wife; he had inherited the Alien horniness and ability to fuck for days on end. Jacaranda hadn’t even bothered to date. Romance just held no interest to her. Never even pleasured herself before.

You know me, ” she said. “I’m spiritual. I want to devote my life. Never been one of us inside the Church.” New Earth’s ‘Old Humans’ didn’t understand. Jacaranda’s own grandmother had found the similarities between the religions of the two species. She’d grown up in the Church even after mother stopped going.

It’s where I belong.” She waved over her long conservatively cut cotton dress. She had a scarf tying up her hair and ears, covering the violet color, and shades to hide her pastel red eyes. Unless you looked close, you would miss the points of her ears, and the green veins when she blushed. Half the year, her skin looked like a bluish gringo with a slight tan. But her features were all Zapotec.

Mom’s gonna be so mad, ” Emilio said.

She keeps showing me her wedding necklace, ” Jacaranda rolled her eyes.

Emilio laughed. Mom might be half Alien, but she was all Mexican. Traditional style. Her daughter was 19, almost an old maid. Good lord how could she not have at least one man already. At least Emilio had done his duty, married after he graduated to a nice now pregnant Alien girl. Mom and Emilio’s wife both had the Alien problem; being faithful wasn’t exactly a thing, but love and passionate emotions were. “She just wants what’s best, in her way.

I know, just wish she understood, ” Jacaranda sighed.

They stopped outside Chapultepec Park, Emilio sending her on her way with a promise to see her at Mass on Sunday. Jacaranda always loved coming there, a grand park dating back to the Aztec era.

She had a few hours to enjoy the sites and tourists. In some ways it was a very fitting place for an Alien. Some of the last battles of the Spanish conquest of the Aztec took place here. This was where two civilizations met rather poorly; but birthed a third. And once again in her grandmother’s time, two civilizations met, this time in peace; and again a third people emerged, people like Jacaranda. She was the ultimate Mestizo.

She stopped to watch three gringo tourists. Women about her age, all of them naked. That in itself was a bit unusual. Voluntary public nudity was the law for most of the last century throughout the western world, but was rarely popular among ‘old’ Humans in Mexico. It was just there to protect ‘New Humans’; the Aliens.

They spotted her just as she spotted them. “Por favor?” one of them said, a Black woman with dreadlocks. She switched languages to English. “[Do ... you ... speak ... English?]

“Sí, [um, I mean, yes]” Jacaranda answered. “[A little.]” She looked at them, “[Why are you naked? You’re gringos right? I thought they didn’t allow that.]” Everyone knew The States was dangerously violent and oppressive.

[Um. We heard it was OK here, but we’ve not seen any naked humans, only those... ]” one of the other girls, an Asian; jabbed her friend in the side, nodding at Jacaranda.

[Look, ]” she tried to whisper.

Jacaranda realized she didn’t have her shades on. “[Your eyes, but ... you have clothes on.]” the last girl, a red haired ethnically southern European said.

[Oh, no ... I’m not a ‘New Human’, ]” Jacaranda put on her sunglasses. “[My grandmother is though.]

[We’re always naked, ]” the Black girl said. “[We go to a special college.]” She held up a backpack embroidered with the letters B.S.C. “[Third generation naked coed, ]” she added cupping her breasts.

[Naked vacation!]” Third girl added. “[Um ... do you know where we could meet some Aliens?]

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.