Emmanuelle Seduces Me on Line - Cover

Emmanuelle Seduces Me on Line

by tunefulbob

Copyright© 2023 by tunefulbob

Erotica Sex Story: Words and pictures by Emmanuelle, designed to get me highly aroused.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Anal Sex   Illustrated   .

Some years back, I began a relationship with a young woman, Emmanuelle, who was temporarily working a couple thousand miles away. We had a highly charged cyber relationship for years before we finally met in person. My earlier story, Cybersex, tells of an explosive sexting scene we enjoyed long before we met. Another story, Emmanuelleís Submission, tells of an erotic encounter we had after we met. This new story is another cybersex interaction that we had before we met ñ or, to put it more aptly, it is a cybersexual performance that Emmanuelle wrote and illustrated for my gratification. This one is all Emmanuelle, including the beautifully posed and executed photos that she sent me to enhance my pleasure. The words are also mostly Emmauelleís, with some light editing by me. The photos have been cropped to leave out her face.


Bob, I wanted to show you how I look in some of the lingerie that I bought with the gift card you sent me.

emmanuelle-seduces-me-on-line02-mannel-anew-2.jpg

What do you think? Do you like? Wish you were here to watch while I take them off for you.

Here I am turning away and starting to take off my bra.

emmanuelle-seduces-me-on-line03-mannel-anew-3.jpg

I kinda like the way my ass looks in these panties.

emmanuelle-seduces-me-on-line04-mannel-anew-4.jpg

Finally uncovered my breasts for you. Did you get impatient?

emmanuelle-seduces-me-on-line05-mannel-anew-5.jpg

I wanted you to have another look at my ass before I take my panties off.

emmanuelle-seduces-me-on-line06-mannel-anew-10.jpg

Iím starting to take my panties off now.

emmanuelle-seduces-me-on-line07-mannel-anew-13.jpg

Lowering my panties.

emmanuelle-seduces-me-on-line08-mannel-anew-16.jpg

Slipping the panties down below my knees.

emmanuelle-seduces-me-on-line09-mannel-anew-17.jpg

A little further.

emmanuelle-seduces-me-on-line10-mannel-anew-18.jpg

Iím about to take my panties all the way off, and give you a peek at my pussy at the same time. You can have a taste if you like.

emmanuelle-seduces-me-on-line11-mannel-anew-20.jpg

Now, do you think you could bring yourself to fuck me?

emmanuelle-seduces-me-on-line12-mannel-anew-22.jpg

Iím spreading my lips to make it easier for you to stick your cock in me. I am so wet for you!

emmanuelle-seduces-me-on-line13-mannel-anew-24.jpg

Oh! It felt so good having your big cock in my pussy, Bob! Now will you please fuck me in my ass? I need you to stretch my asshole so your big cock will fit!! Please???!!!

emmanuelle-seduces-me-on-line14-mannel-anew-19.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.