Anna and Dylan - Cover

Anna and Dylan

Copyright© 2023 by Dionysos

Chapter 42: A New Recruit

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 42: A New Recruit - After increasingly erotic foreplay over the winter, Anna and Dylan finally surrender their virginities on her fifteenth birthday. They agree not to be exclusive and have an amazing summer, swinging and having sex with their friends.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Spanking   Group Sex   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Dylan spent most of the following week catching up with his work. First, he had to add the photos Marcel had taken of the girls, both in his studio and in the club, into the Posh Frocks and Knickers website. Then Javier came to meet him to discuss their other projects.

“I’m really enjoying the work and making loads of money, but Elsa is complaining that I don’t have time for her” Javier said.

“I am having the same problem Javier. Maybe we should get someone else to help. Any ideas?”

“How about ‘Brains’?” replied Javier referring to the nickname of Isabella Perez-Colomar.

“But she can’t be more than 13” said Dylan.

“Actually, she’s just 14” Javier corrected “and she’s really good. Let me show you the websites she did for the Drama Group and her Swim Club”.

Dylan studied them for a while “Wow! They are good and some original stuff too! Have you seen her coding?”

“I was mentoring her last term, so I saw a lot of her work and it’s good” said Javier.

Dylan phoned his boss, Sven, his girlfriend’s father and explained that he and Javier were concerned they may have too much work and wanted to get some help. Sven was quite understanding until he asked about the girl they had in mind and he asked her age.

“A 14-year-old web designer!” he exclaimed.

“I’ll send you links to a couple of her websites. They are better than some your pro guys have done” Dylan explained.

Sven received the links and checked out the websites then phoned Dylan back.

“Hire her!” he said, “I cannot believe a 14-year-old can do work like that!”

“Actually, she’s only just 14 but her nickname at school is ‘Brains’” explained Dylan “I’ll ask if she’s interested, but I wanted to check with you first.”

After closing the call, Dylan asked Javier “We need to meet with her. If I remember correctly, she doesn’t live far away.”

“No, only about 15 minutes walk away. Do you want me to call her?”

“Yes please” replied Dylan.

Javier called and put his phone on Speakerphone.

“Hola Javier!” answered Isabella.

“Sorry to disturb your holiday but Dylan and I are getting overloaded with some website work we are doing and we wondered if you would be interested in helping us out.” Javier explained.

“Well, I can only do so much swimming and sunbathing before I get bored, so why not” Isabella replied.

“Can you come up to my house so we can tell you about it?” Dylan asked.

“Sure, I know where you live. Would after lunch be OK?”

“Perfect” replied Dylan “Javier has to leave but I will be here”.

“See you about 2 then. Bye.”

Just before 2, Isabella arrived. She was a cute young Spanish girl with an olive complexion, long black curly hair and an engagingly shy smile. She was dressed in short shorts which emphasised her curvy bum. A short, tight T-shirt exposed her flat tummy and hugged her breasts which Dylan thought were nicely developed for a 14-year-old. Unknown to him, she had had a crush on Dylan for a long time, so was really excited to be asked to his house.

He explained the situation with their workload and then they were sitting close together at his computer screen when Anna arrived, letting herself in as she had her own key and shouting to announce her arrival. “Hey Dylan, it’s me!”

“Up in my bedroom, having fun with a pretty girl “he shouted back “Come and join us”

“You mean for a threesome” she replied, climbing the stairs.

Isabella gasped and blushed bright red. Anna walked into the room and saw her.

“Oh! I thought you were joking. You really do have a pretty girl in your bedroom” exclaimed Anna with a smile. Then turning to Isabella “Did he use the old ‘Come upstairs and look at my computer’ line to seduce you Izzy?”

Despite being somewhat embarrassed, she did not want to look like a silly little girl, so she replied “He did, but he’s a bit slow with the seduction so we only got as far as the computer”.

Anna laughed “He always was a bit slow”.

Rising to the challenge, Dylan grabbed Anna’s bum with his right hand and squeezed Isabella’s bare thigh with his left, causing both girls to squeal and hit him, laughing.

As Isabella was leaving, Anna teased “Aren’t you going to give your new girlfriend a goodbye kiss?”

Dylan responded by putting his arms around Isabella and giving her a prolonged, searing kiss while pulling her body into his. He had thought this was going to be just a bit of fun but when she responded by pushing her tongue between his lips and thrusting her pussy into his growing erection, he was left in a mild state of shock.

“Bye Anna, bye Dylan and thanks for asking me to work with you on the websites, it’s going to be fun” Isabella said smiling.

After Isabella had left, Anna said “I was surprised to find her in your bedroom. You never said she was going to work with you.”

“I was talking with Javier this morning and we decided we needed some help” explained Dylan “He suggested Isabella.”

“You do know she has had a crush on you for ages?” Anna asked “I thought it would be nice for her to get a little kiss, but that was not little!”

“I didn’t know! Now she’s going to expect a passionate kiss or more every time we work together. You invited her to share your boyfriend!”

“Oh shit!” Anna exclaimed “Have I just set you up with your fourth virgin?”

“It could have been the fifth if you hadn’t paired off Elsa with Javier so quickly”

“Letting you two get together would have been much too risky” replied Anna, laughing “You like each other far too much, so I had to find someone else for her.”

A couple of days later it was exam results day. Mat got straight A’s so was guaranteed his place at Southampton Uni. Erika got straight A’s too. Anna’s results were almost as good as Dylan’s. They both got mainly A’s with a couple of B’s. They had drinks with both parents to celebrate.

43. Sailing Around the Island

Anna spent a lot of time during the rest of the week studying the Mallorca section of the Balearic Islands pilot book which described all the ports and many of the possible anchorages. She also re-read her notes from her sailing courses. She followed the weather patterns as the week progressed so that by the weekend she had a good grasp of the weather they were likely to get over their week sailing around the island.

Saturday soon came around and Dylan’s grandparents, Jon and Maggie came to collect them for the week on their yacht. Anna’s excitement was infectious and while Dylan had sailed with Jon and Maggie many times, he was also excited and looking forward to spending the whole week with his girlfriend.

It took almost three quarters of an hour to reach the marina at Port de Pollenca and after parking the car, they quickly clambered aboard with their bags. Jon’s boat guy Mike had fuelled up the yacht and topped up the water tanks. His wife had taken care of provisioning and even made up the berths. So, after less than half an hour on board, they were underway, Dylan on the helm and Anna releasing the forward lines soon after Jon released the stern ones. Anna took in the fenders as they motored towards the marina entrance and they were soon out in the large open bay. It was a beautiful hot sunny day with very little cloud but also little wind. Nevertheless, it was a good opportunity to remind Anna how to hoist the sails and they were soon ghosting along with the engine off. Both Anna and Maggie were in bikinis and sun hats, Dylan and Jon in T-shirts, shorts and also wide brimmed sailing hats.

“I think we should just sail towards the entrance of the bay today and find a nice little cove to anchor for swimming in the afternoon followed by a barbie for dinner aboard and an overnight stay” said Jon “What do you all think?”

“Excellent!” replied Dylan.

“A nice relaxing start to the holiday would be really good” Maggie replied.

“It sounds absolutely idillic!” exclaimed Anna “If we can find somewhere on the west side of the bay, we should have a peaceful night with the winds forecast to be from the North-East for the next few days.”

Jon was quite impressed “You picked a sailor, Dylan!” who smiled in reply.

After a couple of hours sailing around the bay, they found a small cove, just large enough for one boat to anchor. Dylan steered the yacht into the cove until he saw 10 meters on the depth gauge and slowed right down. Anna was bent over on the bows looking over at the seabed.

“What does the bottom look like Anna?” he shouted “Your’s looks lovely!”

She held her right arm to indicate he should turn in that direction but had her middle finger pointed up in response to his comment.

“I haven’t seen that signal in any of my nautical books” laughed Jon.

When they were away from the seagrass and over the patch of sand Anna had spotted, she raised her hand to indicate that he should stop and pushed her foot on the button to drop the anchor.

Dylan shouted “Eight metres”. So Anna knew she should let out about 32 metres of chain.

When the anchor hit the sand, she dropped her arm and Dylan put the boat gently into reverse laying the anchor chain neatly along the seabed. When Anna waved her arm to indicate that she had let out enough chain, Dylan gave a burst of reverse to ensure the anchor was well dug in.

“Excellent teamwork!” Jon exclaimed.

Anna returned to the cockpit with a big grin and Dylan gave her a hug, both hand on her bum. “Feels nice too” he teased.

Maggie laughed “Now, now children, don’t get Jon excited”.

“Why not?” Jon replied, “You never complained before”.

Jon let down the stern bathing platform and boarding ladder. Anna dived into the clear turquoise water, followed closely by Dylan and then his grandparents. They all swam around the yacht a few times before floating around the stern, chatting. Jon climbed out first and retrieved a bottle of Cava he had chilling in the fridge. He brought it back to the swim platform with four champagne glasses, uncorked it and poured them each a glass.

“To a happy cruise!” Jon toasted and the others replied with “Happy cruise!”.

When they had finished their cava, Jon and Maggie climbed back aboard, showered on the bathing platform and went down below leaving Anna and Dylan hugging and kissing in the water.

“I dare you to swim round the boat naked” challenged Dylan.

“I will if you will” she replied with a cheeky grin.

They stripped off their swimmers, reached up to leave them on the bathing platform and held each other in a passionate embrace, rubbing their wet bodies together. When his cock sprang to attention, she pushed away shouting “Race you round the yacht”

“Cheat!” he shouted, “How can I swim with a hard-on?”

“Try back-stroke” she replied laughing “You could tie a hanky to it for a sail”.

“You’re going to get a good spanking tonight” he threatened.

“Oh please! My pussy would really like that”.

The teasing was not helping to calm his erection, but he gamely managed a circuit of the yacht. When they returned to the bathing platform, their swimmers had disappeared, to be replaced by shower gel and towels. Anna and Dylan climbed up onto the bathing platform, still naked and started to help each other shower. At that moment, a large power boat appeared, crossing the entrance to the cove. Although they were some distance away, the naked teens must have been noticed as the boat slowed down, came a little nearer and the crew waved to them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.