19 December 2009 - Cover

19 December 2009

Copyright© 2023 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Angie Davis continues her stay with the Haywards.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Wimp Husband   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Their drinks arrived, and Angie drank most of her double down at once. “Okay, Karen, I’m ready.”

Tina and Lisa kissed Dan, each taking a condom, and went looking for some cock.

Karen and then Angie took a condom from the bowl and kissed Dan. “Judge the men as we walk; some may be standing and you can guess the size of his cock, or you may see some naked. Most of the men will have taken Viagra to stay hard, which helps you find a big cock. I’ll tell you that when you take a guy back to fuck you, Dan usually doesn’t want him to use a condom. He wants to see that you were truly fucked and see the guy’s cum leaking from you.”

They continued to walk around, with several being rude and stroking their cocks to attract them. “We usually ignore the jerks, unless we’re desperate for a fuck. Have you found the guy you like? I have found mine.”

“Yes, the guy with the dark hair and beard stubble.”

“Good choice; at least we didn’t pick the same guy. Dan will usually keep several days’ stubble. It looks so fucking sexy on him. Just remember what I said to you, and you’ll do fine. Introduce yourself and let nature take its course. A guy would have to be gay or dead to refuse fucking you.”


Karen guided her towards the table her stud was sitting at. Angie noticed a woman sitting with him. “Hi, I’m Angie. Is she your wife?”

“Yes, she is,” he smiled, admiring her figure barely covered by her low top and short skirt.

Angie held up the condom. “I was wondering if I could borrow your husband for a fuck.”

“Of course you can, honey. Would you like him to fuck you here or at your table?”

“At my table. My husband likes to watch different men fuck me.”

“Andy enjoys seeing me get pounded by a nice big cock or take one down my throat. After he’s fucked you, you could join us; I like licking pussy my husband has just fucked.”

“I think I can. I’ll ask my husband.”

“Why ask him? Bring him with you, and maybe he’ll be my next fuck.”

“Okay, I’ll ask him.”

Karen came to her holding hands with a guy who was naked and had a long, hanging cock. “Ready, Angie?”

“Yes.”

“Andy kissed his wife and stood, only wearing boxer shorts, with Angie’s eyes going immediately to his crotch and the head trying to poke out.


Dan smiled, noticing Karen and Angie returning with their studs. Karen didn’t introduce her man, but Angie introduced Andy to Dan.

Dan made room for them on the bench as Andy caressed Angie and kissed her. He pulled her top over her head, admiring her full, bare breasts, her nipples hardening with anticipation.

Andy slid her skirt down her legs and she stepped from it. “Nice, I like a shaved pussy.”

“I shaved this morning. Dan and I love showing my bare pussy to boys and men in public.”

“So do my wife and I.”

Angie slid his shorts down, exposing his semi-hard cock. She caressed it, stroking it a little, then sat. Dan watched as she stroked it more, then leaned closer and began sucking. She looked at Dan as she made her stud’s cock hard.

Andy guided her onto her back, spreading her legs and going down to lick and finger her pussy. Yes, she moaned with her eyes half-closed as he excited her pussy. “Is he licking your pussy good, honey?”

“Yes, yes, he does,” she said as he massaged her clit. “Thank you for being such a good husband to me. I love that you enjoy watching men lick my pussy and fuck me.”

“Don’t forget also giving good blow jobs and swallowing his cum.”

Angie’s breaths came short, then her back arched as she released a sensual-sounding “cum.”

“Sounded like a good cum, honey.”

“It sure was!”

Dan looked over at Karen, who was now taking her stud’s cock hard and fast. “Looks like you’re enjoying your cock too.”

“I am, honey.”

Angie moved from between Angie’s legs, and she settled more, resting her head against Dan’s thigh. Dan watched as Angie guided his cock past her slit, and he settled on her. He could feel his thrusts against his thigh as he fucked her.

Karen kissed Dan, saying she’d be back in a while. “I’ll check on Wendy, Tina, and Lisa, then find several studs for a nice gang bang.”

“See you soon, my love.”

“I’m crazy in love with that cock loving woman!” He mentioned watching her as she merged with the crowd.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.