What Becky Learned at College - Cover

What Becky Learned at College

by Ashley

Copyright© 2023 by Ashley

Erotica Sex Story: Becky is determined that her freshman year away at college will be the time that she can finally experiment with her confused sexuality. She'll put the restrictions of her small home town and her Mom behind her and spread her wings... or at least spread something.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Analingus   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   .

Well, this is it! The big day! The day I leave for college! So why do I feel so sad? I try to convince myself that it’s just a pretty normal fear of change but I think it’s more than that. I have some friends that I won’t see for ages but it’s not seeing my mom and my little sister Bianca that I know is going to be the hardest.

I went through a bad patch with Mom for..., well, I guess it must have been years. I realize now that it was all my fault and she was virtually a saint to put up with my mood swings and my surly silences. Similar thing with Bianca - she’s not quite fourteen and struggling with puberty and, just when she needs her big sister most, I’m going off and leaving her.

It’s fifteen minutes until Sharon’s Dad is due to pick me up. My bags are all in the hall and I’m having a final look around my room to see what I’ve forgotten and ... to say goodbye to it I suppose.

I go down to the kitchen and Mom is pottering about looking as lost as I feel. I go up to her and embrace her pulling her into a big hug. It’s absolutely ages since we did this and it feels so, so lovely.

Then, as soon as we break, Bianca hurls herself at me, wrapping her legs around my waist and hugging me so hard it’s difficult to breathe.

“I’m going to miss you sooo much,” she whispers into my ear. She’s at that age when everything is either full-on or too embarrassing for words and it’s very, very cute.

“I’m going to miss you too, but we’ll talk as much as I can.”

“You’d better,” she says, giving me a very serious look and then, after a quick peck on the lips, she drops down and runs off.

All of a sudden I don’t want to leave them. I want to stay and cuddle them lots more, but there’s a hoot from out front and I have to go.

I didn’t think I would but as we pull away I see that Mom and Bianca are in tears and it sets me off as well. I wave back to them and don’t stop until long after they’re out of sight.

Sharon had called shotgun so I sit in the back. To begin with, I try to join in their conversation but I can’t really hear properly and, in the end, I put my earbuds in and listen to some music. It gives me a chance to think about my plans for college.

You only have to look at the comments in my yearbook to know what most people think about me, which can be summarized as: nice but boring. It’s understandable, I’d worked hard at school and, after exams, I’d gone straight into working at the local diner all the hours God sent to save up money for college.

But it wasn’t just that. Sexually, if you were generous you might call me bi-curious but in my head, I was just a mess. My dreams were as mixed up as the rest of me, boys and girls and sometimes even a bit of both!

If we hadn’t lived in such a small town with just the single school I might have risked experimenting a little but, as it was, rumors and gossip would have spread like wildfire.

The only reason I’d had the two boyfriends that I did was that it caused less speculation than appearing totally asexual. That and they did ask very nicely. Neither relationship went very far. Kissing them was nice enough and I’d let them get to second base, but there was no real spark there, and it just faded away by mutual indifference I think.

It wasn’t that I had no interest in sex, I had urges just like anyone else, although buying a dildo was out of the question for the same reasons as sexual experimentation. The keen-eyed may have spotted me choosing a hairbrush in the local drugstore with unusual care though, if you know what I mean!

I’d also dabbled with porn with varying success. I found most hetero to be quite nasty and some of it was downright ... brutal I think is the word. Any guy trying to throttle me or force his dick down my throat would soon find himself wearing his balls as a fucking necktie. There was some that was OK and I was definitely intrigued by the idea of a penis, it was just a shame they so often came with an asshole attached!

Lesbian porn on the other hand I generally found much more satisfactory. The girls seemed so much more ... loving and gentle and soft and beautiful and ... I let out a big sigh and Sharon turns around to look at me quizzically. I smile at her and try to keep my musings a bit more internal from then on.

All that is going to change at college though. Out with the mouse-like Rebecca and in with the adventurous, fun-loving free spirit Becky!


So I’ve finally gotten to college. That place where the world is your oyster as I’ve often been told. Well, I managed to get a place in an on-campus residence hall for the first year while I get to see the lay of the land. To be honest, I’m really looking forward to spreading my wings and finally living it up a little since I’m no longer under Mom’s house rules and that small-town radar that I couldn’t stand back home.

The first thing I do when I’m settled into my room is to take my sensible denim skirt and cut the end off it. I’m sure one of the reasons that everyone views me as boring is that I look like someone who’s just walked out of Sunday school.

Mom always insisted on going with me clothes shopping and would give me funny looks if I even picked up anything that looked the tiniest bit sexy. She never said anything outright but I definitely got the impression that she disapproved.

I try the skirt on and it’s short enough but looks as if someone has just hacked the bottom off - not surprisingly! I spend half an hour fraying all around the bottom until it looks naturally worn and try it on again. It’s actually a bit more revealing than I’d intended but that’s fine!

Looking at myself in the mirror I realize that I’ve actually got quite nice legs. My calves, which had looked skinny poking out the bottom of long skirts, I thought could now be better described as slender, now that my thighs were showing a bit more.

I also put all my bras firmly in the back of a drawer. My little Bs didn’t need the sort of support that the industrial strength ones Mom picked out provided.

The next thing I have to consider is my pubic hair: I’m determined that someone is going to see it, and soon, but currently it is an unruly mess. In the end, I go for a neatly trimmed triangle above with the rest shaved. All bald is just too porn star for me at this stage.

Orientation week is a mad panic of signing up for classes, figuring out where everything is, meeting far too many people and looking at various clubs and societies. I decide on the spur of the moment to try for the sororities, as I’ve always been led to believe that’s where the fun is at college.

I get the impression that a lot of girls have done a load of prep for this but I manage to get through round one okay anyway. I get several invites to round two but, to be honest, only a couple of them seem to have fun anywhere on their list of priorities. I accept the invites from them, knowing I’m being a bit picky but I’m not 100% convinced by the whole thing anyway. As it turns out, only one of them invites me back so it’s just one left at the end of it all.

There are twenty of us and to begin with and it’s everyone for themselves: very dog eat dog. At first, it’s just loads of interviews but then things get a bit gross: cleaning their toilets with toothbrushes, being made to crawl around on our hands and knees, and being verbally abused by the seniors. Lots of that sort of thing - silly, but too much for some of the girls, who make a quick exit and simply disappear.

There is one girl called Trisha who I seem to bond with. She’s quite lovely with a spectacular body and a magnificent pair of boobs that I find myself almost constantly admiring. A little part of me can’t help but get the jitters and little butterflies in my stomach when I’m around her.

It’s all really quite new to me and well ... confusing ... as I’ve honestly never felt this kind of thing for another girl before. Oh sure, I’ve had thoughts ... even fantasizing about it sometimes ... but I’ve never really known another girl that made me feel this way.

When it gets down to the final ten things got a little weirder. We are taken down to the basement of the sorority house.

“OK, you’ve done well. This test will involve you stripping to the waist and sorting yourselves by breast size, smallest on the left,” Anita, who seems to be the senior in charge, says. “At the end, anyone in the wrong place is out.”

Woah! I’d thought hazing like this had been stamped out long ago. On the other hand, if I play along I might get to see Trisha’s magnificent rack!

“Sounds simple yes?” There were a few half-hearted calls of yes. “Yes!!” she shouts trying to drum up some enthusiasm. Louder calls of yes seem to satisfy her.

“OK, you have ten minutes,” she says, and then the lights go off and it’s pitch black.

In seconds I have a hand groping at my tits before I’ve even got my top off. I figure it’s too late to back out so I pull my T-shirt off over my head and move around gingerly with my hands out.

It’s actually pretty nice, finding boobs in the dark and copping a good feel while being felt up myself. To start with everyone was just having a laugh and enjoying it.

“Trisha? Is that you?” I ask as one pair of breasts is particularly gorgeous. There’s a loud cry of “Five minutes girls!” before she can answer and everybody panics trying to actually get in order.

Finally, the lights go up and we surreptitiously look at each other and try to work out whose tits we were feeling up.

“OK this time it’s panties off and sort by pussy, hairiest on the left,” Anita declares.

I look at Trisha and we both wrinkle our noses. We bail out and one other girl follows us.

“It may have been horribly manipulative and demeaning but it did turn me on like fuck,” Trisha confessed to me.

“Me too,” I reply, feeling embarrassed that I’m embarrassed.

“Want to come back to my room and sort our pussies by hairiness in private?” My grin is so wide I worry that I might split my cheeks. I take her hand and she leads the way.

What can I say? It is the most beautiful experience of my entire life. For ages, we just kiss. I say just kiss but the passion and feelings are way beyond anything I’ve ever felt before. Even before we undress her soft body and her curves against mine feel exquisite and, when we’re naked, her silky skin and magnificent boobs are a joy.

I have a moment of absolute panic as she slithers between my legs: what happens if she hates the way I look or if she doesn’t like the way that I taste! I needn’t have worried. I shiver in delight as she softly kisses my vulva and then I’m in heaven as I hear her humming happily to herself as she licks inside for the first time.

Trisha goes down on me for something like thirty minutes but there’s never any sense of urgency. She is infinitely patient with me and seemingly infinitely skilled in teasing every last morsel of pleasure out of my body.

When she licks my clit it’s a revelation and I think for a moment that I might explode.

“What is that?!!” I cry out helplessly, giggling.

She peeks up at me from between my legs, then gives me a huge grin and sticks out her tongue showing me a little gold stud.

“I have got to get me one of those,” I say as she goes back to driving my clit wild with it.

I adore it when she opens me up so softly and gently and just stares lovingly at me. I’ve never felt so open and vulnerable but I trust her so much that it’s simply a beautiful moment.

“So, so beautiful.” she declares and then I clutch the sheets as her tongue reaches up inside me.

It takes me an age to cum but I get the impression that she would happily have been there all night until I did. When I do cum though she doesn’t stop and soon I’m cumming again, wrapping my legs around her head and laughing madly.

It’s only my intense desire to bring her some of the same pleasure that makes me flip our arrangement so that I can eat her.

Being face to face with my first pussy is quite daunting. I’ve come second in the hairiness contest because Trisha is all bald and so, so beautiful: big juicy lips already glistening with her juices. I stroke them lovingly, cooing over how gorgeous she is, before taking my first taste.

I’m tentative at first, just running the tip of my tongue along between her lips but the taste is sublime: salty with a touch of sweetness but so earthy and tangy. I spend quite some time licking and sucking feverishly on her velvety soft lips before I plunge my tongue as deep into her vagina as it will go and it’s her turn to hit the roof.

“Was that your tongue?!!!” she screeches, leaning up and looking down at me. I do the party trick that actually only Bianca had ever seen: I extend my tongue as far as it will go and touch the tip halfway along my nose.

“I’m in love!” she declares and falls back onto the bed giggling as I slip it back in and lick the walls of her vag to the delightful accompaniment of her cries of pleasure.

I feel that she’s getting close now and I part her lovely lips and drink in the sight of her darling little clit.

Her fingers, which are entwined in my hair, freeze as she anticipates what’s coming, and I don’t tease her for long before running the tip of my tongue around it in tiny circles. I adore the way that makes her hips dance on the bed and the cutest little squeaks issue from her throat. When she cums I’m so pleased and proud; I enjoy seeing her satisfaction so much that I keep going until she can’t take anymore!

Afterwards, we just kiss and cuddle for ages before we finally both realize we’ve got places to be. We agree to hook up again real soon as go our separate ways.


My drama tutor is Professor Willard, or Alice as she insists we all call her. I don’t know if it’s some vibe I’m giving off now but I’m sure she’s been coming on to me. In the next lesson, she keeps me talking after the rest of the class has gone and then suggests that I might like to see some of her original film scripts.

She’s quite a bit older than me, in fact, she might even be as old as my mom, but she’s very elegant and self-assured and very, very beautiful. Without being entirely sure what I’m agreeing to I do just that.

As she drives me to her apartment I get very, very excited wondering what an experienced woman like this might have to teach me! When we get to her place though the first thing she does is to lead me over to a glass-topped display case and inside are the original signed film scripts of Casablanca and To Kill a Mockingbird. I had thought it might just be a line, and for a second I worry that I’ve misread the situation ... then Alice begins to kiss the back of my neck and I melt into her arms.

She never stops kissing my neck as she expertly strips me down to my panties. It’s only then that her lips travel down my spine until they reach the waistband and she pulls them down with her teeth.

I’m holding onto the display case for dear life as she slowly licks and kisses her way back up my legs making me quiver and tremble until she reaches my ass. Her soft hands caress and squeeze my cheeks as she plants little kisses all over them. My pussy is so desperate for attention by this point that I reach down and rub gently over my clit.

Then I gasp as I feel her hands part my buttocks and for long seconds I feel her hot breath on my asshole making it twitch madly. Just as I’m about to start losing hope I feel her lips on my anus, kissing it lovingly.

“Jesus Alice, that is fucking gorgeous!” I cry, and feel her lips widen as she grins but doesn’t stop kissing me. Then she slips a finger into my vagina and I feel my juices leak out around it: I’ve never been so wet!

A second finger joins the first and I’m deliciously stretched and gasping for breath as she frigs me hard while her tongue on my asshole drives me closer and closer to an orgasm that is crazily quick for me.

I cum hard, bent over the case, and Alice’s tongue drives me crazy by driving up inside me at each convulsion. I’m not entirely sure if the tears running down my face are from laughing or crying as the most incredibly intense pleasure I’ve ever known threatens to overwhelm me.

Alice stands up and holds me tightly.

“You haven’t done a lot of this, have you sweety?” she asks me between kissing me softly.

“No,” I confess, feeling a bit foolish but very, very happy. I turn around and my fingers begin working on the buttons of her blouse but my hands are still shaking and we both laugh.

She leads me through to her bedroom and lays me down on the bed. I feel so young and inexperienced as Alice slowly undresses in front of me. She’s so poised and in control and I’m so in awe of her. She is very different to Trisha but her generous proportions are no less beautiful.

When she takes her bra off her breasts are large and white and beautiful with big areolae topped by long erect nipples that I just want to take into my mouth. She has a neatly trimmed bush and I want her desperately. I hold my arms out and scoot over to the edge of the bed. She comes to me and I kneel down in front of her and fill my hands with her gorgeous boobs while my tongue snakes out to split the neat little lips of her pussy and seek out her lovely essence.

Her big thick nipples grow even longer as I tweak them and her juices begin to flow freely filling my mouth with the sweetest of tastes.

I’m so entranced by what I’m doing that I’m only just aware that she is rummaging in a bedside drawer.

“That’s really, really lovely Becky...” I hear her say and I look up at her. She’s holding a massive dildo with a bunch of straps attached and I swallow hard.

“Alice,” I say very nervously. “I don’t think I can--” She laughs and interrupts.

“I didn’t mean to frighten you, baby. This is for me!” My relief is huge - I’ve never had anything bigger than two fingers inside me and her dildo scared the life out of me! Having said that my pussy had clenched like mad when I first saw it as if it was keen to try. I put that thought to the back of my mind as I giggle timidly and stand up.

Alice helps me into the arrangement of straps and it feels incredibly weird having a huge great member sticking out in front of me but Alice seems very happy and very excited.

She kneels on the bed and I get up behind her. Even as I guide the tip to the entrance of her vag I can scarcely believe that it’ll fit. My hand only goes about two-thirds of the way around it and it must be all of eight inches long!

Even though I’m quite gentle it goes in surprisingly easily and soon Alice is pushing back to meet my thrusts and evidently enjoying it very much if her happy grunting is anything to go by.

I find it strangely pleasurable fucking her like this and I get really into it, stroking her lovely ass and reaching under her to play with her clit. I can see by the flush that spreads out down her back that she’s really close and I increase the pace and depth of my strokes until, remarkably, she’s taking the whole of the dildo and I’m slapping against her beautiful ass in an incredibly satisfying way.

Her orgasm is something beautiful to behold as she claws manically at the bedclothes and her legs shake so much that she falls over sideways and I cuddle up behind her kissing her back and neck as she gasps into the pillow.

I add a strapon to my mental shopping list, although not one as big as this, not to start with anyway!


At fall break I again cadge a lift with Sharon and her Dad and again I have plenty of time to reflect on the beginning of my first semester at college.

I may have been a bit hasty with the tongue piercing, not that the process itself was too bad, but it took two weeks to heal during which time oral was out of the question. To cheer myself up, and give us some more options, I went with Trisha to Cirilla’s, a local sex store.

After much browsing and giggling, I went for a strapon dildo like Alice’s but somewhat smaller. It also vibrated which seemed to be the best of both worlds. Trish bought herself a vibrator with a clit tickler. We were almost running on the way back to her room and had a wonderful afternoon playing with our new toys.

I saw Alice from time to time (they both knew about the other if you were wondering). Trish was more than happy with the situation, not least because I would generally come back from a visit with new and exciting ideas. It turned out that Alice was heavily into anal, which felt weird at first but was well worth persevering with and Trish was soon a big fan too!

I did manage to squeeze a little studying in between the bouts of sex, and found time to call Bianca and Mom a few times. I love my little sister to bits but she can’t keep a secret to save her life, so I didn’t dare tell her about my sex life even though she did try hard to wheedle it out of me. She’d clearly been googling college life and had all sorts of crazy, and some not-so-crazy, ideas about what goes on!


Thinking back over all the fun and games with Trish and Alice has got me going and I squeeze my legs together, stimulating my clit, as I relive them again in my mind. The journey passes quickly in a lovely horny blur.

As soon as I walk in the door Bianca throws herself at me and gives me one of her signature bear hugs. She manages to press her pussy right against my swollen clit which almost makes my eyes cross!

I drop my bag in the hall and carry her through to the kitchen where Mom is drying her hands.

“Sweetheart, welcome home. How’s everything been?”. I extricate myself from Bianca and hug Mom too.

“It’s been ... great,” I say honestly.

“I’ll make us some tea,” she says. “Have you decided what you’re going to major in yet?” Bianca rolls her eyes at me and I mouth ‘later’ to her behind Mom’s back. She runs off towards her bedroom.

“Not yet, Mom, it’s a bit early for that,” I reply and brace myself for a serious conversation with Mom.


“So, have you got a boyfriend at college?” Bianca asks as soon as I sit down on her bed sometime later.

“Noooooo,” I reply slowly, and laugh out loud at her disappointed reaction.

“What’s that!!” she cries out, pointing at my mouth. I stick my tongue right out to show her my stud.

“Wow! Why did you get that done?” I beckon her towards me until her ear is right next to my mouth.

“It feels amazing when you lick a clitoris,” I whisper. I laugh again as she literally backs away from me with her mouth and eyes wide open. It takes her a while to process the full implications of that seemingly simple statement.

“But--” she starts to say and then stops. “Does that--” Another pause. “You’ve been with a girl?” she finally spits out. I shake my head and again she looks crestfallen.

Girls.” I correct her, and again I’m delighted to see how shocked she is. I can’t resist piling it on. “I could show you if you like?” I offer innocently and deliberately ambiguously. I watch her face as she clearly imagines me licking her pussy and it’s a picture: shock then curiosity and then pure lust. Her tiny nipples perk right up and she unconsciously wriggles her ass on the bed.

“Wait,” I say chuckling. “I meant on your hand. Did you think...? God, you’ve gotten naughty since I’ve been away!”

I take her hand and lick the palm while I look deep into her eyes and see her expression change as her mind conjures up what it might feel like to have that done to her clit. Her pupils dilate and the sweetest naughty smile appears. I kiss her lightly on the lips.

“I’m exhausted squirt, I have got to crash. We’ll talk more tomorrow, I promise.” I’ve got my hand on the doorknob and I turn back. “Bianca, not a word to Mom about this. I’ll tell her in my own time. OK?”

“OK, Sis. Night.”


The next morning I’m woken up by a loud and obviously forced cough. When I open my eyes all I can see is the bottom half of the sweetest little vulva I’ve ever seen, peeking out from beneath a dark blue T-shirt. It’s gorgeously puffy and covered with the finest of blonde downy hairs.

I know exactly who it is and I also know that she’s doing it deliberately because she now knows that I like girls and she’s going to take full advantage of that fact.

“Oh good, you’re awake,” she says happily as she evidently sees my eyes open. She leaps up onto my bed and begins jumping up and down excitedly.

“It’s tomorrow! Tell me more! Tell me everything! How many girls did you fuck?”

“A, keep your voice down and B, please don’t use that word, it sounds so ugly coming from such a beautiful girl as you.” She tries to look cross at my scolding but can’t keep it up for long. She drops down onto the bed and cuddles me.

“So, how many?” she whispers into my ear making me shiver.

“Two,” I admit. “Although strictly speaking it’s one girl and one woman.”

“A woman?! How old a woman?”

“I’m not sure, I didn’t ask. But if I had to guess I’d say she was about the same age as Mom. She looks a little like Mom actually.” Talking about her has brought back many happy memories and I can feel my clit swelling.

Bianca gets a faraway look in her eyes and is nibbling on her lower lip. I can also feel her little nips getting all hard again through the thin bedclothes.

“OMG you’re thinking about Mom’s breasts, aren’t you?”. She looks a bit embarassed.

“How did you know?”

“Because I am too!” I reply with a smile, and I reach out and stroke her breast buds and especially her tiny nips. “Amazing aren’t they?”

“How do you like ... do it with a girl?” she asks with a mischievous grin.

“I’m sure you’ve seen girls making out in vids.” I reply. “but there’s lots of lovely kissing and licking...” I grin and then add: “ ... and toys.”

“Toys?! You’ve got sex toys?!!” Bianca can’t help her crying out in her excitement.”

“Ssshhh!” I hiss. “Now, I need some breakfast,” I tell her as I get out of bed. She goes very quiet as she sees that I’m naked and watches me closely as I pull on a robe.

“God,” she says quietly. “when did you get so hot?” I give her a little squeeze around her shoulders and kiss her on the lips.

“You’re not so bad yourself shorty,” I say and then have to hurry out of the room as she begins to chase me.

“I’m not short! I’m young!!”


I go out for a while to meet some old friends and when I come back Mom is waiting for me in the kitchen looking worried.

“Sit down please Rebecca, I’d like a word,” she says. I do as she asks with a sense of foreboding; it’s rarely good when she calls me Rebecca.

“I’m a bit worried about Bianca.”

“Really, why?”

“She worships you you know, and she’s terribly excited about what you’ve been up to at college.”

“What’s she said?” I ask, a bit worried that she’s told more than I’d like.

“It’s nothing specific, but she’s at a very impressionable age and I’d like you to be careful about what you say to her.”

“I’m not going to lie to her Mom, and if she asks me a direct question I’ll probably be straight with her. She’s not a little girl anymore you know.”

“Just try to remember what it was like to be her age,” she says, still looking concerned. I think back to that age and truly wish that I’d had an older sister who’d been straight with me.

“OK, Mom.”


Later on, I’m up in my room talking to Trisha on the phone when there’s a knock on my door. I finish up my call and then tell whoever it is to come in. It’s Bianca.

“Mom’s gone shopping,” she says excitedly.

“OK,” I reply slowly, not sure what she’s getting at.

“She’ll be gone for hours.”

“Right?”

“I want you to show me.”

“Show you what Bianca?”

“How that ... stud thing in your tongue works.”

“I did show you.”

“No, properly,” she says insistently, looking down meaningfully at her groin. I’m a little amused and a lot turned on by the thought of licking the gorgeous little pussy that I saw this morning.

“Let me get this straight, you want me to lick your pussy, your clit?” She turns the cutest shade of pink and can only nod. My pussy clenches hard, she’s so adorable. I want to know how serious she is.

“Have you ever fooled around with a girl before?” A shake of the head this time.

“Played with yourself?” The shade of pink darkens as she nods again. I get an overwhelming urge to take her in my arms and cuddle the living daylights out of her. I hold out my arms to her and she lays on the bed next to me. I hug her to me and whisper in her ear: “Mom can never know about this.”

“I know,” she whispers back, and before I can say any more she lays back, pulls up her skirt, pulls down her cute little lemon-colored panties, and is lying expectantly with her legs spread.

If there was any possibility of me refusing her it’s gone the instant I see her little pussy again. I lie between her legs and breathe in her scent: it’s mostly a floral soap but there is a definite hint of girlish arousal there too, and it’s like a drug making my clit throb in time with my pounding heartbeat.

I lick up and down her neat little slit, letting her feel the stud just tease her inner lips. As usual, she’s impatient and uses her fingers to spread herself, showing me her beautifully pink treasures.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.