Mom's Pathfinder - Cover

Mom's Pathfinder

Copyright© 2023 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 4: Finding Mom

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Finding Mom - A jilted woman turns to her son for comfort and revenge

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Fisting   Oral Sex  

Though the nature of our relationship was still covert, I no longer needed to fear rebuke and rejection from Mom. In some ways, I missed the adventure in being unsure of Mom’s reaction. The intense anxiety accompanying those first incestuous caresses that societal taboos were designed to activate, failed to prevent their targeted behaviors. It was those fearful forays that partly produced the extreme elation of success, of actually doing it and getting away with it.

On the other hand, I wouldn’t trade for anything my new freedom of access to Mom’s enchanting body. That is, when Dad wasn’t around, or at least, wasn’t guaranteed to catch us. Sometimes I wondered if Mom really wanted to get caught because of the chances she let me take. One time I actually fingered her, not just rubbed her panties mind you, but actually fingered her while she read a book on the couch with Dad sitting in his chair behind her. Stroking my cock as I lay beside her patio lounge, with Dad reclining next to her, became a regular weekend occurrence.

Many evenings, Mom told Dad that one of his favorite shows was on, or brought home DVDs of movies she knew he loved, then yawned and retired early. I always went to bed early too, or at least up to my room to study or play a video game. Dad never seemed to notice, or at least he didn’t mention our mutual absence.

One Saturday, I was kissing Mom in the kitchen while Dad was having a siesta on his lounge by the pool. I had Mom turned with her back to the sink so I could keep an eye on Dad through the kitchen window. I had managed to slip my hand inside her blouse and loosened her bra. Mom’s hard nipple was aggressively trying to poke a hole through my hand and my thigh was working in her crotch. She was excited so I knew she would find a way for us to be alone that night so I could finger her pussy and suck her tits, our regular agenda. I always came during these sessions, even though I had usually come in the afternoon from Mom’s delicate manipulation of my cock, so Mom never had to do anything more for me.

I wanted more now. The summer was nearing an end and I couldn’t bear the thought of being so far away from the woman I loved, especially since I hadn’t managed to dissuade Mom of her conviction that intercourse was out of the question for us.

Dangerously, I engaged Mom in a long kiss. Dangerous because I couldn’t observe Dad while I was kissing her like that. I became too involved when we kissed, the rest of the world faded when my mouth was on hers. When the kiss ended, I knew I couldn’t wait until tonight. I wanted her now, and I needed more.

“Do you suck him?” I asked, pulling hard on Mom’s tits, one in each hand.

“Don’t talk about him.” Mom pushed against my thigh, opening her legs so her pussy could ride along the ridge of my femur.

“Come on Sandra, tell me.” Despite what she said that day in the country, Mom loved it when I called her Sandra. I often whispered her name to initiate our sexual interplay and again in the end while she was coming.

“Why? What does it matter?”

“It matters.” I lifted my knee, almost pushing Mom off the floor. She wobbled as she tried to maintain her balance, pushing from one tippy-toe to the other as her crotch rocked over my thigh.

“Not since you were born. He never asked after that. Because I was a mother, I guess. I never liked the taste of him anyway,” Mom whispered, then added for my benefit. “I couldn’t bear to have him in my mouth now.”

“What about me?”

“What about you?” Mom gasped as I pulled her nipples, lifting her tits up high.

“Do you like the way I taste?”

“I don’t know, I never ... Oh, I see. Is that what you want? You want something I won’t give to him, don’t you?”

I tweaked her nipples in reply.

“What if I don’t like it?” Mom looked up at me. “Don’t say anything. I can see it in your face.”

I worked my knee around under Mom’s crotch, taking care to tug her nipples out the way she loved so much. Mom rocked her hips, rubbing her pussy in a hard fucking motion on my thigh.

“Ohhhh, baby. You’ve really got me going.” Mom turned around for a quick glance at the patio. “I’ll get rid of him. You hide, and I’ll send him to the store or something.”

“How about a little taste test first?”

“Wait ‘till I get rid of your father.”

“No Sandra. I want him to be there.” I knew Mom liked Dad to be near. I think she got off on it, rubbing his face in it. Payback for cheating on her.

I straightened my leg and Mom slid down. My hands slid over her tits and onto her shoulders, then exerted downward pressure. Mom fell to her knees, feigning reluctance. Who knows, maybe she really didn’t want to do it. I didn’t care. The thought of getting into her mouth was overwhelming.

Mom was kneeling in front of me but she didn’t touch my cock or make a move pull my shorts down. I pushed them down myself, allowing my cock to spring out. I was so close to Mom it banged against her face. She let it bump against her but didn’t grab it or try to take it into her mouth. I twisted my hips, flopping my rod over her nose and back several times, from one cheek to the other. I grasped my cock in my right hand, put my left on top of Mom’s head, lined my tip up with her lips, pried her head back, and pushed inside.

“Ahhhhh,” I moaned. The warm slick feel of her mouth was heaven. Quickly, I shoved in and out a few short strokes, hardening with each one. “Yeah,” I cried.

Mom pushed me off. “Yuucckk,” she said.

I tried to push my cock back in but she turned her head and I slid along her cheek on each thrust.

“Come on, Sandra,” I gasped.

“It tastes awful,” she cried.

“So what?” I gasped, holding her head more firmly, trying and succeeding to shove it back in her mouth.

A dozen slurpy thrusts later, Mom managed to push me off again.

“How can you? I don’t like it.”

In answer, I tightened my grip on her head, grasping a handful of hair. Now she couldn’t move. I lined my engorged cock up, set it inside her lower lip, and slid it in. I let go of my cock and grasped Mom’s face, my fingers reaching under her jawbone to get a good grip. I started fucking her face.

“Fuck, yeah,” I gasped.

Mom didn’t try to push me off again. It probably would have been no use anyway, but she didn’t try. She did make it clear, each time I pulled out to let her get more air, that she didn’t particularly like it, but that only made me want to shove it back into her drooling yob all the more.

I don’t know why I was being so aggressive. I had never been like that before, but I needed it so bad, and I found it strangely exciting to make her submit to something she didn’t really want to do. I had a feeling that it was a bit of a put on, that Mom knew this would really get me going, but I couldn’t be sure. If that was true, she was a great actress.

The kitchen was filled with wet sucking sounds, like a plunger jamming noisily in a toilet boil. I looked up, realizing I hadn’t been watching Dad. It looked like he was still sleeping in the lounge. I looked down at my cock sliding in and out of Mom’s face. Fucking A, man. I was holding her with a hand on each side of her head now, but as a guide only. There was no need to hold her in place because she hadn’t once tried to pull away. The floor between my feet was slippery with Mom’s drool. I was so close, so fucking close. I bent my knees and started pumping harder. It was coming. Fuck, here it comes. Oh, man. So good. Fuck. I held Mom’s head, held my cock in deep.

“Yeaahhhhh, ahhhhhh, ohhhhhh, yeahhhhhh.”

I looked down as I slipped out of Mom’s mouth and twisted her face up toward me. I was surprised to see my cum all over the outside of her mouth. I had held my cock in so deep, how did that happen? Mom was still swallowing. She tried to speak but just gurgled. She swallowed again.

“You owe me big time, buddy.”

I nodded. Whatever the price, it was worth it. I expected she wanted me to go down on her. I didn’t mind. I’d eat her ten times as long if she let me do this again.

“Tonight,” Mom said, standing.

She suddenly grabbed me and gave me a hard kiss, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth. Then, just as abruptly, she shoved me away and stomped out of the kitchen. I was left standing, looking out the kitchen window at my sleeping father, shorts around my knees and cum-covered cock flopping between my legs. I pulled my shorts up as I turned to follow Mom upstairs, hoping she would use the shower in her own room as I wiped my own goo off my cheek, courtesy of Mom’s kiss.


“You’re what? You’re got to be kidding.” Mom was furious. Dad had just told her he had to go into work. It was an emergency.

“On Saturday night? What about our reservations? What am I supposed to do? I expected a nice dinner.” Mom stomped up the stairs and Dad reluctantly followed her. Man this guy knew how to get into shit. I hoped that young fluff he was into was worth it.

Ten minutes later, Dad came down the stairs.

“Jason, can you do me a big favor?”

“Sure Dad. What do you need?”

“I need you to take care of your Mom for me tonight. Take her out for a nice long dinner. She probably won’t want to do anything after but she’ll want a few glasses of wine. Don’t rush her. Can you do that for me?”

“No problem, Dad. I’ll take real good care of her.”

“Thanks buddy. Look, here’s my take my card, reservations are already made at Chez Monique’s. You’ll have to wear a suit, take one of mine if you need it. She wants to go in my car, so here’s my keys. Do you know where her keys are? I don’t want to go back up there. She’s really steamed.”

I walked to the kitchen doorway, reached around and pulled Mom’s keys off the little nail where she always kept her keys, and handed them to Dad.

“Thanks son. Here’s a hundred bucks for being such a good sport. Mom said you were taking that Sandy out and were probably hoping to get lucky. She told me not to ask you, but I’m stuck. It’s really good of you to do this for me.”

“Hey, thanks Dad. I’ll trade a Sandy for a Sandra any day, for a hundred bucks anyway.”

Dad laughed. “Tell me that after you’ve spent a night with one.”

That made me angry, so I decide to throw one at Dad, on Mom’s behalf.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.