Naomi's Journal No. 42 - a Swinging Good Time - Cover

Naomi's Journal No. 42 - a Swinging Good Time

by Naomi

Copyright© 2023 by Naomi

Fiction Sex Story: Naomi and Jamie test Nils' swing as well as Nils himself. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Illustrated   .

Nils had surprised me during my time with Irma and Joe and Ruth at their place on the beach by coming down for the last couple of days. He explained that he had a friend, one of his models watching our animals, Amber and Thomas, at her place. Her name was Jamie. That was very nice of her to do that and give Nils some time with me. I really enjoyed my time with him. It was relaxing and, while we spent a lot of time on the beach soaking up the sun in the nude, we also spent time with the others. Sergeant Roy was over each night and we all enjoyed the company. We girls would cook veggies and other foods indoors and the guys grilled, and dinner was accompanied by a liberal dose of wine (except for me; I’m pregnant!), so things tended to get very relaxed. I don’t think Sergeant Roy spent one night at his place while we were there.

Finally, it was time to go back home and get back into our routines. Ruth had to get back to school so she could finish on time, and Joe had to get back to his courtroom. Irma had offered to let us stay longer at their beach house, but I was anxious to get home. I think my nesting instinct had started to kick in, and I wanted Amber’s kisses and Thomas’ purring cuddles. I was getting homesick.

At least the morning sickness had passed. I guess I had my grandmother’s constitution and my hormonal adjustment took just a couple of weeks to take place. Irma was a good mother and was sympathetic to my misery, and I think she was nearly as happy as I that it seemed to be over.

On the way home, Nils was telling me that we should stop at Jamie’s house to pick up our critters. He was telling me about the paintings he had done of her (she was one of his favorite models) and that he had put in a swing for her. That sounded just like Nils: he was always doing a project for someone or other.

I had met Jamie before and when we got there, she came flying out the door to greet us. She gave me a big hug and squealed, “Congratulations!” in my ear. Amber had followed her out and was bouncing and barking at us. Thomas was looking on from the screen door and I could hear his little ‘mews,’ his way of telling me he had missed me. After I had petted Amber and told her what a good dog she was, Jamie took my hand and led me into the house where I had to pick up and cuddle Thomas.

naomi-s-journal-no-42-a-swinging-good-time-1.jpg

Well, after I’d greeted my critters, Jamie had to take me on a tour of her house and she showed me some of the paintings Nils had done of her. Nils has a habit of leaving his paintings wherever he paints them, and this was really no exception. I admired the paintings and told her I really liked the one with her half-naked.

naomi-s-journal-no-42-a-swinging-good-time-2.jpg

She said, “That’s our Post-Fuck painting.” Nothing more. I knew that Nils fucked other women, just like I fucked other men sometimes. I try not to be jealous, but maybe my hormones were not totally evened out yet, because I did feel a pang of jealousy. I pushed that down, hard, and made polite conversation about the rest of them.

Jamie surprised me by inviting us to lunch before we headed out to go home. Nils accepted before I could agree or disagree, so we went and had lunch with Jamie. I have to admit, her fare, while being pretty simple, was pretty simply delicious. I regaled her with my first-day adventure to the courthouse and the couple of clubs Ruth and I had visited. Nils chimed in and Jamie was scandalized!

About mid-way through the simple lunch of homemade soup and sandwiches, Nils asked Jamie if she was using the swing he had made for her.

“Oh, every day,” she said. “It’s great exercise for my core muscles and I like going as high as I can. Thank you again for making it.”

She then turned to me. “When we’ve finished, you’ll have to come see it! The branch it’s hung on isn’t straight and flat and he had to really work to get the swing to be level. I think you might like it, too!”

So, I agreed and when lunch was over, the four of us (Amber goes everywhere I go, of course!) went out into her backyard to examine this swing. It was simple, but substantial. I could see that Nils had taken care to knock off the edges of the board that made up the seat, and he had glued a 2 x 4 beneath it to give it added strength. And, as reported, the support ropes were arranged so that the seat was perfectly level.

“Give it a try,” said Jamie. “I love to come out here and swing.”

I sat on it and felt the limb give just a little bit, but I still felt secure enough. I started swinging back and forth, Amber running after my dangling feet. As I swung back and forth, I could feel the hem of my skirt flying with the breeze I created. I know that my legs were exposed, and at one point, the fabric flew up over my knees and my pussy was out there for all to see. Nils and Jamie stood on either side of the swing watching, but not commenting.

naomi-s-journal-no-42-a-swinging-good-time-3.jpg

I stopped my swing and sat there. “I like this,” I declared. “Nils, you’ll have to make one for me in our garden. Oh, and maybe a small, baby-swing, too.”

Nils just grinned at me, nodding his head. I was suddenly struck by a memory. “You know,” I said, “I just remembered. I used to have a swing in my grandparents’ backyard. Grandpa would swing with me when I was real little.”

Jamie looked at me with surprise. “My daddy used to swing with me, too,” she said.

“Did he make the ‘spider’ with you?” I asked. Jamie just looked at me quizzically.

“Come here,” I said. When she got right in front of me, I said, “Now what you want to do is sit on my lap, facing me. That way, we’ll have four arms and four legs swinging on the swing.”

She did as I requested with her legs and arms sticking out behind me. She had to hitch her already short shorts up a little higher to get enough space in her shorts for her legs to straddle my lap, and I thought I heard a little rip as she sat down. I started the swing moving again and I felt Nils get behind me and give me a push. Jamie and I both squealed as we started going higher and higher.

naomi-s-journal-no-42-a-swinging-good-time-4.jpg

Soon, we were laughing and having a good time, but eventually we had to stop. As she climbed off of me, the little rip I heard at the beginning became a big RIPPPPP and I saw that the seam of her shorts had split from stem to stern. Of course, Jamie got all embarrassed because she wasn’t wearing any underwear and her pussy was as exposed as mine had been earlier. She turned and ran towards the house. I abandoned the swing. After all, shouldn’t I support my new friend in her embarrassment?

I quickly followed her to her bedroom where she was trying to peel herself out of her shorts, but was having a difficult time of it because the fabric had bunched up and she couldn’t get her leg out of the leg of the shorts.

“Sit down on the bed,” I said, and she obeyed me as if I were her mother. I knelt down in front of her and grasped one leg of the shorts. “They’re all bunched up,” I said, and I started to tug the shorts from the hem down her legs. As the material came out from under where it was all bunched up, the shorts came off much more easily. She lifted her butt and scootched the waistband down, and before she knew it, I’d taken her pants off!

She got up and reached into a drawer for another pair of pants. “You know,” she said very quietly, “when Nils and I are here alone, we don’t wear clothes at all.”

She looked up at me, one foot poised to enter one leg of the new shorts. I nodded. “We don’t wear much at home ourselves,” I said.

She dropped the shorts. “Could you stay a bit longer?” she asked. “I’ve really enjoyed having your animals stay with me. It gets so lonely here all by myself.”

I stepped over to her. “We don’t live too far away,” I said. “I think we could be persuaded to stick around a bit longer. But only,” I added, “if we’re all comfortable together!”

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“Well,” I started, “since we don’t wear clothes at home, and you don’t wear clothes when you’re here alone, why don’t we all get comfortable and shed these duds?”

She blinked at me as she thought about my suggestion, then grabbed the hem of her T-shirt and drew it over her head, her plump breasts bouncing as they were freed. She tossed the shirt over on the pile of the ruined shorts on the floor. “Yeah,” she said, “let’s do that!”

I turned around and she came up to me and undid the zip on the back of my dress and I slipped out of it, laid it neatly on the bed. She looked up at me. “You’re a bit taller than me, aren’t you? I hadn’t realized that before.”

“Yes, she is,” came a voice from the doorway. “You both look pretty hot there, you know.” Nils stood there, leaning against the doorframe. “Pretty delectable, if you ask me.”

“Well,” I said, “no one asked you. By the way, we’re going to stay for a while, so you’d better be getting comfortable, too.”

“We are, are we?” he asked as he started to unbutton his shirt. He took it off and tossed it onto the bed over my dress, then he was shucking off his shorts. Soon, he was as naked as we were.

He came up to us and said, “I want to see something here,” he said. “Why don’t you stand back-to-back and let me compare the two of you?”

naomi-s-journal-no-42-a-swinging-good-time-5.jpg

So, we stood back-to-back as he requested. I could feel the top of Jamie’s head touching me just where my neck joined my back, and I knew from where my butt touched her, that it was above her butt, gently touching her back. It was weird, but I could feel myself getting turned on by her beauty and her nearness. I guess I couldn’t help it very much, as I like women, too.

She turned to me and put her arms around me. “So, you’re going to have a baby,” she said softly, and she stood on her toes to kiss me.

naomi-s-journal-no-42-a-swinging-good-time-6.jpg

“Yeah,” I breathed and returned her kiss. “I’m going to have a baby.” Her standing on her toes brought her nipples into contact with mine, and I could feel my nipples grow taut and hard, just by that touch.

She knelt down and put her hands on my stomach, just above my pussy. “He’s growing in here, isn’t he?” She rubbed her hands so gently on my tummy, feeling where my baby was growing.

naomi-s-journal-no-42-a-swinging-good-time-7.jpg

“Yes,” I said, softly, “that’s where he’s growing.” I shuddered a little. She was beautiful and she was turning me on with her gentle caresses.

She leaned over and kissed my tummy. It sent shivers down my spine and I wriggled a little. She put her hands on my hips and kissed me again, this time right where my pussy lips meet. I could feel my clit start to come out of its little sheath, begging for some attention, and my pussy was moistening up, and more than just a little. I spread my legs a bit more, inviting more touches.

naomi-s-journal-no-42-a-swinging-good-time-8.jpg

She kissed me again there, only this time her tongue came out and made contact with my little-man-in-the-boat, and she tasted the moisture there. She tilted her head a little and her mouth made contact with my pussy lips, suctioning my clit into her mouth where she laved it with her tongue. My knees started to buckle and Nils was there, lowering me to the floor.

Jamie lost no time in scrambling between my knees and she started licking me, gently at first, but with more and more vigor, pushing her fingers into my cunt. Oh, it was so unexpected, but so lovely!

naomi-s-journal-no-42-a-swinging-good-time-9.jpg

I was feeling like I needed more, that I should be more active, so I waved Nils down to me. He was very intuitive and knelt down with his knees on either side of my head, his cock dangling right there in my face. I reached up with one hand and brought it down to my lips where I started using my tongue on his cock just as Jamie was using her tongue on my pussy. I kissed up and down its length, using my tongue to tease him around the crown. Jamie was licking up and down, occasionally putting her tongue deep inside me, then coming up to my clit and giving it a lick and a suck. I could feel my climax coming from a long way away, but coming on quickly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.