Looking After My Little Brother - Cover

Looking After My Little Brother

by Ashley

Copyright© 2023 by Ashley

Incest Sex Story: Stacy and her little brother Lee had always been close, probably closer than most siblings. She noticed him going through puberty but it was only an accidental wardrobe malfunction that started her viewing him in a totally new light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   .

When Mom first talked to me about looking after Lee while she and Dad went off for a romantic week in the city my first reaction was to be annoyed: it would mean seeing a lot less of my relatively new boyfriend Max. But I could tell from her expression that she needed this a lot so I agreed anyway and, as the time grew closer, I actually started to look forward to spending some quality time with my little brother.

I’d been going out with Max for a few months now and our make-out sessions had been getting pretty hot and heavy. I’d brought him off with hands and mouth and he’d eaten my pussy and made me feel really good, but not yet quite that good.

We hadn’t actually done the deed yet but it wasn’t fear of pregnancy because Mom had insisted that I go on the pill as soon as she found out I was becoming sexually active. The simple reason was that I didn’t love him. I liked him a lot but that wasn’t enough for me. So at seventeen, I was still technically a virgin.

Lee on the other hand I definitely did love, more I suspect than most sisters do - he’d always been a very loveable boy. I’d never known him to be mean, even when he was little, and often throughout his life, he’d brought me close to tears with little gestures, the memories of which I treasured: a beautiful wildflower solemnly presented to me when he was eight, a last mouthful of dessert he handed over when he caught me looking on enviously, and many, many sweet hugs when he saw that I was down. Oh, and not forgetting the hundreds of times that our hands had unconsciously sought each other’s out over the years.

Of course, I noticed when he shot up in height and his chest deepened and broadened. When his voice started to break, it was unbearably sweet and sent little shivers up and down my spine. That had been a year ago and now, as my friends were only too keen to point out, he was pretty damn cute.

From time to time I thought I could feel his eyes on me but maybe it was just wishful thinking, either that or he was incredibly subtle about it because I never caught him in the act. Well, almost never...


It all started by accident. I was helping him with his math homework when I noticed that he’d gone very quiet. When I looked at him, sitting next to me, his eyes were glued to my chest.

I looked down and saw that I must have accidentally missed a button when I was doing up my blouse and there was a big gaping gap.

I only have small breasts, a B cup, so I can get away with not wearing a bra with no problem; this was one of those times.

I had a pretty good idea what he would be able to see: my perky little tit with an almost upturned end and a tiny little bright pink nipple.

I kept on talking about his homework while surreptitiously watching him looking at me. I was getting incredibly turned on. The idea of my little, fifteen-year-old brother ogling my body was getting my pussy all steamed up. And it wasn’t just my pussy either, I could feel my little pink nipples getting harder and harder.

Lee was breathing really heavily now. I wished that I could see if he was erect but he was sitting under the kitchen table and I couldn’t see anything.

“Shall we finish this off later?” I asked him and it was several seconds before my question actually penetrated his preoccupied little brain.

“Uh,” he said finally, looking up at my face, and at he least had the decency to look embarrassed. “Yeah, OK.” I gave him a little smile to let him know I wasn’t cross or anything and then my eyes went down to his groin as he stood up. I saw the shape of his erect shaft stretching the fabric of his shorts and my already tingling pussy clenched in response; it looked really, really nice.


That bulge played on my mind for the rest of the day. In the evening I decided to go for a run. It was warm so I just put on a singlet and shorts and went downstairs to tell Lee I what I was up to.

He was in the lounge looking at his phone. I knew exactly what I was doing as I bent over right in front of him to tie the laces on my trainers. The singlet gaped and he would have a perfect view of my little puppies down the front.

“I’m going out for a run, fancy joining me?” I asked him, looking up to see his eyes out on stalks as he took in the view.

“No, I’m good,” he replied. I looked at his crotch and nibbled my lower lips as I saw that his time his erection was tenting out his shorts. I took my time with the laces and by the time I’d finished I fancied I could actually make out the ridge below his glans.

Eventually, I stood up and I could see that he was decidedly flushed.

“OK, see you later.”

“Have fun.”

“You too,” I said, not daring to look at his cock again as I did. I had a pretty good idea what a fifteen-year-old boy with a hard-on would be doing as soon as I closed the door behind me. I just wished I could stay and watch!

I had a really good run, mostly because I was distracted from the pain by visions of Lee’s cock straining at his clothes and trying to imagine what it would look like without them in the way.

Later on, after I showered, I was sitting at my dressing table brushing my hair and daydreaming. My blonde hair is halfway down my back and needs a lot of looking after.

“Good run?” Lee asked, passing by my doorway.

“Yeah, not bad.”

Then he came back.

“Do you want me to do that for you?”

“That would be very nice, thank you.”

He stood behind me brushing my hair, collecting handfuls and gently working the tangles out. Every now and then his hand would brush against my neck. I’m incredibly sensitive there and his soft touches were making my pussy tingle like mad.

Then I saw in the mirror that he had another erection. When I looked down I could see that, from where he was standing behind me, he had a good view of my breasts down the front of my loose robe.

Once again having him look at me made me quiver with excitement. I shut my eyes and luxuriated in his gentle touches and let the knowledge of his lustful gaze do its magic on my throbbing clit.

I was so caught up in it all I actually jumped when he said, “All done.”, kissed the top of my head, and then sauntered off.

I sat there trying to understand what was going on with me. Max had seen my boobs loads of times and it had never had this effect on me. I wondered if it was just the forbidden incestuousness that made it so exciting and, in a less than rational moment, I filled in one of those ‘Is it the real thing?’ quizzes in an old magazine. I answered the questions as honestly as I could for both me and Max and me and Lee. With Max, it was five A’s out of ten, but with Lee, it was eight, and two of those were because I’d never actually kissed him, not properly anyway. Now that began to prey on my mind as well.


The next morning I was woken by a loud and obviously forced cough. When I opened my eyes Lee was standing by my bed.

“Morning,” he said with a smile.

“Morning,” I replied, blearily. “what time is it?”

“Half past eight. I’m hungry, any chance of some pancakes?”

“Sure,” I told him. “just give me a minute.”

He seemed strangely reluctant to leave but eventually did. When I sat up and looked down I saw that he’d had a rather nice view of my bare leg which I must have slung out from under the covers as I slept. Knowing what he’d seen gave me a definite thrill and I thought about how much better it would have been if he’d seen more.

As I imagined him standing over me with my pussy on show, my clit began to swell and I reached down and gave it a little rub. I was quickly very aroused and I was tempted to bring myself off but Lee was waiting and, although fantasizing about him catching me jilling myself did nothing to calm me down, I sighed, pulled on a robe, and went down to the kitchen.


Many times during the day I found myself daydreaming while looking at Lee, wondering what it would be like to kiss him ... and more ... When I thought about my feelings for Lee and Max it was like the difference between color vision and monochrome.

One time Lee caught me mooning over him.

“Are you OK?” he asked me, all concerned. I had a sudden massive rush of affection and went and sat beside him, putting my arms around him, and trembled slightly as he returned my hug.

“I love you, little bro’,” I said fondly and then kissed him. Not all tongues but not entirely a chaste brother-sister kiss either. The effect on me was profound: I melted into his embrace and my heart was fluttering like a caged bird. When the kiss finally broke we looked at each other and I could see that he was as shaken as I felt.

Twice he opened his mouth to speak and then didn’t.

“I love you too sis,” he whispered in the end, and then buried his face in my neck. I could feel his chest faintly heaving and then his tears on my neck. My own began to flow and we just held each other like that for an age.

“Why are you crying?” I asked him softly, and I heard him chuckle.

“I don’t know,” he admitted. “you?”

“Not a clue.” And we both started laughing.

I did know though that holding him and kissing him had felt so right, it was as if a piece of me that had been missing was back, and I couldn’t remember ever feeling so contented and happy.


I lay in bed that night hoping and dreaming that Lee would turn up in the morning demanding pancakes again. I woke up early and lay there with my fingers brushing up and down my pussy lips thinking about my little brother.

My mind flip-flopped between giving in to the mad notion of flashing my pussy at him and being sure it was a really bad idea.

The more my fingers teased my now quite wet lips the more I liked the idea of letting him see me. Just the thought of his eyes on my coincidentally freshly shaved pussy was getting me more turned on than I could believe.

By the time I heard him moving around, I was so worked up that I decided I was going to do it!

I quickly arranged the nighty I was wearing so it was all rucked up above my waist then pushed the thin quilt down to the middle of my thighs.

I lay there trembling with anticipation for about five minutes, getting hotter and hotter at the prospect of exposing my pussy to my little brother, while trying to keep my breathing under control so I could appear to be asleep.

I heard him knock quietly on the door and then open it, calling my name. I pretended to still be asleep and felt as much as heard him approach the bed. I absolutely adored knowing that he was looking at me and I’d never felt so wet before in my life.

It was only then that it occurred to me that he might be masturbating, and the thought was so exciting I very nearly opened my eyes! His lovely penis might be naked and barely a few feet away, with his hand lovingly stroking it as he looked at me!

The urge to peek was enormous but I knew that if I let on that I was awake, or if he discovered how exciting I found it having his lecherous gaze on me, things could rapidly spiral out of control.

So I just lay there, my pussy on fire and desperate to be touched, for what seemed like an eternity. Then I felt the quilt begin to move up my legs - he was covering me! I made a big thing of yawning and stretching my arms and legs knowing that it would cause my neat and now very wet slit to open up for him and loving it. When I looked down I saw him frozen, the covers in his hands in the act of drawing them up, and his face, barely a foot away from my almost steaming sex, had a look of pure love and lust on it that filled my heart with joy.

Then his eyes tracked up and met mine and he looked suddenly guilty. I feigned confusion and then followed his gaze back downwards.

“Oh, my God! Don’t look! No, no, no! Stop looking at me!” I cried, pretending horror but actually adoring it, while moving my legs together ineffectually, all before actually putting my hands down to cover my mound.

I couldn’t resist slipping a finger of the bottom hand into my vag which had never longed so much to be penetrated; God, I was so wet! I was now basically masturbating in front of him and it felt incredible!

“Go to your room!” I told him while looking at his crotch. His shorts were all tented out but he seemed oblivious to the fact.

“But ... I...” He was playing for time and that was fine by me. I was still making micro movements with my hand sending delicious thrills through my pussy. I was getting so worked up I thought that I could smell myself.

It was no good, I had to get rid of him so I could get myself off; I desperately needed something rammed up my pussy.

“Please, Lee. You shouldn’t be looking at me like that,” I whispered to him. He finally dragged his eyes from my groin and had the decency to look embarrassed when he saw what his penis was doing to his shorts.

“Sorry, Stacy. It’s just you’re so ... Sorry.” And he waddled out of the room with his hands over his cock.

The second he’d left the room and shut the door behind him I got my vibrator out of the bedside cabinet and jammed it into my vagina on full power while rubbing my clit furiously. It took me all of thirty seconds to have a massive orgasm and I curled up in a little trembling ball around both the toy and my hand as wave after wave of pleasure washed over my whole body.

I had to have a shower before I went downstairs but, when I did, I cooked him extra pancakes as a little unspoken thank you.

When we’d finished eating I moved the plates aside and then took one of his hands in mine.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.