The Naughty Girls Club No. 29 - Front and Back - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 29 - Front and Back

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jessica delights in Jin-Yun's body. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Hi Jill

I’m sorry about your foot. You should have Joanna lick and suck each toe. Both feet, that’s what I prescribe, because balance is important. You don’t want some toes to feel neglected, just as when one breast is kissed and caressed, the other must be equally kissed and caressed. I do remember the taste and texture of your nipples. I am imagining Joanna doing it now, the kissing and licking, her tongue pushing between the toes, too, much the way her tongue might push between your sex lips. Didn’t we play piggies once or twice? You and Joanna licking each other somewhat symmetrically. If we didn’t we should have.

Anyway, your injury made its way into my art, after a fashion, so thanks for that. I came home to find June lying face down on the bed, naked, barely covered by a fur throw. It draped her bottom and almost nothing else. She was asleep, and it was only midafternoon. I admired her for some minutes, the way the light had its way with her skin. She stirred a bit but didn’t waken. I needed to see the part of her covered by the throw. Her ass. I didn’t want to disturb her, but I had to. So I pulled the blanket down, gently as I could, until her butt was exposed, and now the throw lay upon her legs. She woke, and whirled, wondering. “Just me,” I told her. “Couldn’t resist. Your bottom is so beautiful.”

She was confused for a moment. I thought of asking about her dream. Daytime sleep I know leads to vivid dreams. Instead I told her to lie back the way she was, because I needed to draw her that way. “Please,” I said. “Pretty please, it will just take a moment.”

So she lay back down, and I covered her pretty much the way she’d been before, and I fetched my pencil and did a quick sketch. Then I had her turn over, and I recovered her and sketched her front. Then I did the paintings, a mix of pencil and pastel. I think they turned out good.

the-naughty-girls-club-no-29-front-and-back-1.jpg

Our sheets aren’t really pink, but I wanted the color to suggest the shade of June’s inner labia when she’s aroused. I crinkled them for the purposes of the painting. The actual sheets are smooth as are her labia. But see I wanted the contrast. I wanted the smoothest part of the painting to be her ass. Isn’t it delicious? And do you see how you can see just a hint of her asshole? Someday I’m going to do a proper portrait of June’s asshole, so you can appreciate it fully. The rim is smooth but the center slit has some crinkle to it. Inside it’s deliciously smooth and warm, but my painting probably won’t quite get all the way there.

Do you like the way her ear peeks out from her hair? I do. So much fun to take her ear in your mouth, to trace your tongue through the whorls, to push it into the canal as if you were pushing it into her cunt. Fun and sexy, and it makes her giggle, but it also turns her on, and her cunt juices right up, trust me on that.

I also like the way her hands came out. Sort of innocent. As long as we’ve been speaking of licking, you can contemplate licking her palms, and then her fingers, each one, and then sucking the middle finger again after it’s been in her sex. She tastes of the sea, fresh and clean. Well, more than that, but I haven’t the words.

The woolly throw her grandma got for her after a trip to some exotic place. It’s quite soft and quite heavy. Comforting. The picture from the front better shows its character. You get a better feel for the fibers. But before we get to her front, we come down to her feet. Her toes. Don’t you love the way they touch each other? So cute! That’s about it.

the-naughty-girls-club-no-29-front-and-back-2.jpg

See how the top view shows her smooth belly? And then the barely discernable slot of her sex, but I won’t go into that. Well, yes, I will. I mean I did. Exuberantly. June has the softest squeal when she comes.

Get well soon!

Jessica

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.