The Guard - Cover

The Guard

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 1: The Meeting

I am having my breakfast at a resort hotel in a country in South America. What country is not important. This is the first day of my 4 day vacation of sorts. I am in charge of the Marine guards at the embassy in the capital. I’ve been in-country 3 months now and it was time for a break. Life at the Embassy is boring compared to what I have become used to. I just came off an 18 month tour in Miger, Africa. Now that was never boring. Lots of action with the guerillas always trying to get on the base and steal whatever they could pick up and carry off.

As I said I am waiting on my breakfast order when they walked in. Señor Gomez and his “friend”. I had seen them last night as I was checking in. They passed thru the lobby on the way to a waiting limo. I know Gomez from the Embassy. He is some big-wig with lots of political pull I imagine. I was introduced to him at one of the receptions that are often held there.

Now I see him sitting at a table not far from me. That girl he is with is definitely not his wife. He is maybe 50 years old, she is about 20. She is a beautiful Latina. Long black hair almost to her waist, sparkling black eyes with full lips, all set in the face of an angel! Did I forget to mention perfect 34-c breasts sitting high on her chest?

She glances over at me and catches my eye. I am instantly jealous of the old man. Typical rich Latino. His wife is probably back in the capital shopping and spending his money while he is here for an important “meeting”. Yeah, I am betting he has a bottle full of little blue pills in his coat pocket.

Crap! He is getting out of his chair and walking towards me. I really don’t need this. I just want to spend a quiet weekend doing a little snorkeling, getting some sun and relaxing. No business!

“Captain O’Malley right?”

I stand and take the hand he has extended, “Yes Sir, Señor Gomez. I am surprised you remember my name.”

“I never forget a name or a face, son. My daughter and I would like you to join us for breakfast if you don’t mind?”

DAUGHTER! Hell Yeah! I would love to join them!

“Of course sir.”

We walk back over to his table and immediately two waiters show up and set the table for three. Fresh cups of coffee are poured as I stand and extend my hand to his daughter.

“Captain John O’Malley.”

In perfect English with no hint of an accent she says, “Patricia Gomez, but call me Patty, Captain John O’Malley.”

“Please, John is fine.”

“So tell me John what are you doing here at one of daddy’s hotels?”

One of Daddy’s Hotels? I wonder how many hotels does Daddy own?

“Taking a few days off work to relax and enjoy the sun, beach and water.”

“The perfect place to do it. We offer everything you will need, jet skis, scuba gear, tour boats, everything.”

“Good to know. This is my first day and I am planning on just relaxing, doing a little sun tanning and enjoying the beach.”

“That’s exactly what I was planning on doing today. Let’s meet after breakfast and do it together. I need somebody to rub suntan oil on my back.”

“I bet you don’t have any trouble finding someone to rub oil on you.”

Her eyes shot over to her father.

“In this country I have to be very protective of my daughters. They all travel with body guards at all times. Kidnapping seems to be a national sport here. I do not worry about her when she is at school but here, it is a totally different story.”

“Where do you go to school?”

“St. Agnes. It’s a small all-girls school in upstate New York. I’m will be a senior this year.”

Okay now I know she is a senior in college so she has to be what 21 or 22. I’m 26, perfect! She is definitely legal.

“I’m from Boston, Irish Catholic family, so I’ve heard of St. Agnes. It’s a really good school.” Really expensive especially with her living on campus.

Our breakfast came and not much else was said. Mr. Gomez finished his fruit bowl and excused himself to attend a meeting.

“My sisters and I are worried about our father. Did you notice that he stills wears his wedding ring? Momma has been dead almost 3 years. Any woman in this country would go out with him but he refuses our attempts to set him up. He says no one will ever replace her. I think it’s un-healthy.”

“He must have really loved her.” Now I am thinking how wrong I was about the guy and Latinos in general. Live and learn.

“Enough of that. Give me 20 minutes and meet me in the back lobby and we’ll go to the beach.”

No argument from me. In 15 minutes I was waiting at the rear of the hotel at the doors to the beach. She got off the elevator with another man. He was not dressed for the beach and I immediately knew he was her bodyguard. That bulge under his left arm was definitely a pistol.

“Captain O’Malley this is Raul, my bodyguard.” She rolls her eyes, “Daddy insists.”

I extend my hand and he takes it. Firm grip, this guy works out. We walk out the doors into the hot air of the beach. She guides me over to a roped off area with a table and lounge chairs sitting under a canopy for shade. Immediately a waiter appears and asks if we need anything. She orders three bottles of water then takes off her beach cover-up.

Oh my god! She has on the skimpiest bikini I have ever seen. It is mainly strings with two pieces of cloth that barely cover her nipples. Nipples that are hard as rocks and trying to poke thru that thin material! When she turned and handed Raul her cover-up I got another surprise. Her bottoms were the same white strings! Nothing more! One string went around her waist the other went between the most beautiful, tanned ass cheeks I have ever seen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.