The Guard - Cover

The Guard

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 2: Friday Night

At 6pm there was a knock at my door. I opened it expecting to see Patty but there stood Raul. I followed him to the elevators and he used a special key and in seconds we arrived at the penthouse floor. I have been in some nice hotels but this was un-believable! The doors of the elevator opened to a lobby or living room. Complete with statues and paintings.

I was led into the dining room. A table for 12! Mr. Gomez was seated at the head of the table and he stood and offered me his hand. After motioning for me to sit he started.

“I hope you enjoyed your day?”

“I did. Your daughter is very delightful.”

“That’s kind of you to say. She is headstrong like her mother. Her older sisters are more like me. They both finished college and work with me. Patty has other ideas.”

At that moment Patty made her entrance. And what an entrance! She was dressed in a black dress that came to about 6 inches above her knees. It had slits up both sides to almost her waist. No panties for sure! It was sleeveless with only spaghetti straps over the shoulders. I could tell she was not wearing a bra and that her sheer hose were thigh highs. I could see the tops thru the slits. A pair of black strappy high heels completed the outfit.

If this was a cartoon my eyes would be bugging out of my head and my tongue would be drooling out of my mouth! I did have to shut my mouth in real life!

“Just the reaction I was hoping for.”

She walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek. I had stood when she entered the room so I pulled out a chair for her and she sat down.

As she started telling her father about our day waiters appeared with salads. When we were finished plates of lobster were brought out.

“These are not the same lobster that I imagine you are used to eating in New England but I hope you will like them. They are freshly caught.”

My family was more the corned beef and cabbage type. I never remember eating lobster at home.

When it came time for desert Patty pushed back from the table and announced we were skipping desert and leaving for the dance club. Mr. Gomez stood and again shook my hand and told me to have a good time. In the lobby we were met by Raul who escorted us to the third floor where there was a dance club complete with a live band.

The place was crowded but of course there was a reserved table for Patty and me.

The band was still sitting up when we sat down so as our drinks were brought to the table Patty told me that tomorrow we were going snorkeling off a reef about an hour off-shore. I thought that was a good idea and I would be ready after breakfast. She just smiled.

The band started up and she pulled me to my feet. I should not have been surprised but I was. This girl can dance! There was no way I could keep up with her but I gave it my best shot.

After three dances we were back at the table. Fresh drinks were brought over and in about 5 minutes some sleaze ball tourist came to the table and wanted Patty to dance with him. Before he could even finish his request Raul and another had him under his arms and were leading him out the door of the club.

“See what I meant when I said Daddy likes you?”

The band started another song and she took my hand and led me back to the floor. It was a slow number and I held her in my arms. I was right, no bra! She turned her head and looked up at me. Damn she is this Marine’s wet dream! I moved my lips towards hers and she did not object. We kissed while we danced. I am sure she felt my growing desire.

We danced until about 1 am and she said we better go. Raul followed us to the elevator and I honestly did not know what to do. Do I push the button for my floor or take her to the penthouse? Raul solved the puzzle. He pushed the button for my floor!

The doors opened and he waited in the elevator holding the doors open. Patty walked me to my door and took me in her arms. She told me how she had enjoyed her day and the dancing. She gave me a big tongue filled kiss then said, “Sweet dreams.” She walked back to the elevator and the doors closed. I went in and got ready for bed. I sat the alarm and went to sleep. I did have sweet dreams about a beautiful Latina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.