The Guard - Cover

The Guard

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 3: The Weekend

Saturday and Sunday was were filled with sun, sand and swimming. We snorkeled off a reef, jet skied around an island and had lunch catered to us. Dinner was with “Father” every night and it was a feast.

Sunday night I told Patty that I had fun but I was leaving the next morning for the capital. She asked why?

“My plane leaves at 11am. I have to be at the airport at nine.”

“Nonsense. We are going to spend our last day together here at the hotel then after dinner tomorrow night we will take Daddy’s plane back to the capital.”

“I have to be back for work at the Embassy at 7am Tuesday. Are you sure we’ll make it?”

“Don’t worry Captain you’ll be in your bed at the Embassy by 11pm. I promise.”

I agreed and we spent another wonderful day together and had another great supper with Señor Gomez.

I got a couple of surprises when I checked out of the hotel.

First when I went to settle my account I was told it was taken care of. Okay, I should have expected that. Patty just smiled when I told her about my bill at the hotel being paid.

We put our bags in the limo. Raul sat in the front passenger seat, Patty and I in the back. We were taken to a private airport. The waiting plane was a Leer! We were in the capital before I finished taking in all the amenities of the aircraft!

Another limo met us at the airport and I was taken to the Embassy. I got a smoking hot kiss at the gate. Two of my men opened the gate and grinned at me. I heard one comment to the other as I walked past. “The Captain scored this weekend!”

In reality I had not! Lots of touching and kissing but that’s as far as it went. She never offered and I did not push it.

She called me the next afternoon. After all the talk about the weekend and the beach was out of the way I told her I would like to take her out Friday night. I mentioned the name of a restaurant and she said she knew it and loved it. She would pick me up at 7pm.

That was the start of our dating. Every chance I had for the next month we spent together. The word got around that I was dating this hot, rich Latina chick. I was getting smiles every time she picked me up or dropped me off. Raul and the limo driver, Rico, were always with us. I could not figure out a way to get us separated from them.

After about a month of eating out and dinners with her father, she asked if she could pick me up one Friday. Of course. We were going to do something special.

I expected we were going out so I dressed in a sport coat and tie. I was surprised when we went to her father’s house on the outskirts of the city. I had been there before for dinner but only in the downstairs part. When inside she kissed me and led me upstairs to her bedroom.

“Your father?” I asked.

“Out of town this weekend.”

“Raul?”

“Guarding the front door I imagine.”

She pulled me over beside her bed.

“Be gentle, I’m a virgin.”

“What? I never expected ... what about birth control? I did not bring any condoms.”

“I went on the pill the day we got back from the beach. That’s why I have had to wait this long. The doctor says they have taken effect by now. I’m a little nervous so like I said be gentle.”

I was gentle with her. First I started on her nipples. They are so sensitive! By the time my lips found that virgin pussy she was screaming in orgasm. I let her calm down a few minutes kissing her mouth before I started to put my cock at her entrance. She pushed me off and onto my back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.